Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7080 on: November 21, 2020, 02:52:44 AM »
It's pretty strange how all this voter corruption, fraud and malfeasance in Georgia didn't seem to be a problem when Trump won that state.

Just like everyone else who once supported him, now they're suddenly a bunch of deep State criminals. He will call forth his mob of radicalized rednecks against them.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: November 21, 2020, 05:18:52 AM »
bye bye biden

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: November 21, 2020, 05:27:18 AM »
bye bye biden

So you're rooting for conservative judges to vote in a partisan manner as opposed to ruling upon fact? How very patriotic of you.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: November 21, 2020, 05:57:35 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: November 21, 2020, 06:10:01 AM »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: November 21, 2020, 06:15:05 AM »
It's true. - https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitassignments.aspx

No one said the allotments, as it were, are not true. The question still remains, are you're rooting for conservative judges to vote in a partisan manner as opposed to ruling upon fact? Is that why you are so seemingly 'happy' about the assignments? You kind of seem like a democracy buzzkill. Pretty much exemplifying everything that is wrong right now. Good on you.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: November 21, 2020, 07:20:12 AM »
Quite fun to watch the Tom Bishop Conspiracy Generator (patent pending) working in real time.

First he claims they only did an audit in Georgia, not a full recount - posting a link which says the exact opposite and also says there’s no evidence of fraud.

Then when that’s pointed out he goes down some rabbit hole of what Georgia law obligates them to do. Then he seems to concede they did an audit and a full recount but they must be something funny going on because his mate lost again. (Which was always going to happen as recounts almost never find substantial problems).

Oh, and now he’s cheering judges being appointed who he hopes will overrule the way people voted, so that’s nice.

Meanwhile in Michigan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55025997
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:38:05 AM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #7087 on: November 21, 2020, 08:26:11 AM »
bye bye biden

So you're rooting for conservative judges to vote in a partisan manner as opposed to ruling upon fact? How very patriotic of you.

It would essentially make Trumps America no different to any other bastard dictatorship in the worst of Africa, The Middle East or Central/South America. I would hope governments around the world would have the balls to come out to say they do not recognise Trump as President (the way we do with Venezuela). I'm pretty sure the 75 million people who voted for Biden and had him win fair and square would like to see the 2nd Amendment made good use of with the world backing them (the way the world backed the 'Arab Spring' uprisings against the corrupt governments)

Obviously we know what Trump hopes the supreme court judges he appointed do. But whether or not they are are morally bankrupt and sociopathic as Trump is another thing. Personally, I dont think they will throw away millions of votes disenfranchising half of America on Trumps baseless claims and command. I dont believe the President gets to instruct what the Supreme Court Justices decide.

Tom. Trump lost. And frankly, the ideals that have made America great for centuries that you are prepared to throw away just so 'your team' gets over the line is frankly disgusting. You are an unpatriotic, democracy hating traitor. Repugnant. Just like the Repugnican party.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: November 21, 2020, 09:01:14 AM »
So instead of bringing his case directly to the supreme court, he asked the court to divide and sit on the circuits of various states?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7089 on: November 21, 2020, 11:36:24 AM »
So instead of bringing his case directly to the supreme court, he asked the court to divide and sit on the circuits of various states?

No. A quick bit of research showed this is fairly standard. SCOTUS still convenes, the justices just have other duties.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: November 21, 2020, 12:59:45 PM »
Finally! A positive result for Donald Trump

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55024888
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #7091 on: November 21, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »
I don’t like Trump, but no need to mock his son’s health.

« Reply #7092 on: November 21, 2020, 03:58:14 PM »

Well what if we dont like his son either?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: November 21, 2020, 04:23:04 PM »

Yeah I mean that's the right sentiment, but at the same time, Don Jr. has been beyond complicit in ensuring the risk of Covid wasn't minimized at any point during the last 8 months.

I won't join in mocking, but I offer no sympathy either.

Hate to modify any of Gord's lyrics, but

"Everyone in town, now they'd probably all agree, [he's] lying in the bed [he] made"

Rama Set

« Reply #7094 on: November 21, 2020, 04:44:53 PM »

Yeah I mean that's the right sentiment, but at the same time, Don Jr. has been beyond complicit in ensuring the risk of Covid wasn't minimized at any point during the last 8 months.

I won't join in mocking, but I offer no sympathy either.

Hate to modify any of Gord's lyrics, but

"Everyone in town, now they'd probably all agree, [he's] lying in the bed [he] made"

On that I wholeheartedly agree.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7095 on: November 21, 2020, 07:50:31 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/526938-more-conservatives-break-with-trump-over-election

Does Trump's behavior surprise these people? Did his actions since the election somehow come out of left field?

Further cementing the depressing reality that there is indeed a sucker born every minute, the article states that a recent Reuters/Ipsos poll revealed that a majority of Republicans still believe the word of a known pathological liar regarding the integrity of the election despite a complete lack of evidence backing up his claims. Does the gullibility of the average Republican know no bounds?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: November 21, 2020, 07:51:32 PM »

"He's been completely asymptomatic so far"

He's fine. Calm down.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: November 21, 2020, 08:54:24 PM »

No one said the allotments, as it were, are not true. The question still remains, are you're rooting for conservative judges to vote in a partisan manner as opposed to ruling upon fact? Is that why you are so seemingly 'happy' about the assignments? You kind of seem like a democracy buzzkill. Pretty much exemplifying everything that is wrong right now. Good on you.

You are suggesting that the conservative justices don't rule on fact. You are incorrect.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: November 21, 2020, 09:11:46 PM »
You are suggesting that the conservative justices don't rule on fact. You are incorrect.

Well that’s bad news for Trump then

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: November 21, 2020, 09:17:27 PM »

Then why did you gleefully post the fact that your conservative justices are assigned to the swing states with "bye bye biden"?

bye bye biden