Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #320 on: August 25, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
If a Jewish country fucked up my homeland bad enough that my parents had to leave, I'd probably hate them too. Its just they should only target Zionists, not Jews.

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2014, 03:41:42 PM »
To be clear, I don't want to get all purist up in here, but I want to make it kind of clear where the spike of anti-Semitism is coming from.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 25, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »
The problem is that Yaakov thinks most of the world hates Israel because its Jewish, whereas most of the world actually hates Israel because of the shit it stirs up. This leads to overall Jewish hate. Basically, he suffers from "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" syndrome.

Thork

« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
Jews are not beautiful.

Exhibit A. The Glazer family.

Exhibit B. Mark Zuckerberg

Exhibit C. Woody Allen.

Jews invariably have hook noses, pubic head hair, big ears, beady eyes and rodent like teeth. They are not beautiful. In fact, the original Dracula film (Nosferatu) was based on jewish stereotypes because of the bloodsucking.

^This should be your avatar Yaakov.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:01:09 PM by Thork »

Rama Set

« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:12 PM »
3 times. All of which are understandable. The Six Day War started when Arabs intended to attack Israel. The Suez War was fought alongside other nations when Egypt attempted to nationalise the Suez Canal. And the Lebanon War was fair, since it followed the assassination of an Israeli Ambassador. You aren't too bright, are you?

You say Israel only started one war, and one post later with minimal prodding you admit it is 3, and then in a petulant display, insult me because you were wrong.  Ka-ching!

To be fair to Yaakov, who is nuts, you moved the goalposts and he responded accordingly. Your first post used the 'started', the second used 'involving'. Those two verbs are obviously going to produce different answers (though I still think he's wrong because Israel has definitely instigated conflicts other than the 6-Day war, e.g. Suez crisis etc).

Not really. I was referring to an article titled "List of Wars Involving Israel" posted previously in this thread which shows that of the wars Israel was involved in, they had started more than one. I could have made that clearer, but posting from a phone sucks.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2014, 08:59:14 PM »
I'll grant I was wrong in my earlier claim of 1 when 3 is correct. Incidently, do note that the IDF just destroyed rocket launchers hidden @ a refugee camp where civilians were sheltered, after warning them to leave. How typical of Arab cowards to use women & kids to fight.

Rama Set

« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2014, 09:21:19 PM »
Aren't there women in the IDF???

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2014, 09:32:38 PM »
Of course. But they are soldiers, trained to fight, just as American women in the military are trained to fight. Don't be a schmuck. I was referring to civilians, as you well knew. But, to be PC, I'll say, civilian men, women, and children.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2014, 03:44:18 AM »
Incidently, do note that the IDF just destroyed rocket launchers hidden @ a refugee camp where civilians were sheltered, after warning them to leave. How typical of Arab cowards to use women & kids to fight.
What makes you think that the women and children had the option to leave?  Also, what does it say about Israel if it has little regard for innocent women and children casualties?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2014, 04:15:13 AM »
Israel gave them ample warning to leave, as it always does, by leaflet, phone calls, text messages, and roof knocking. It is Hamas that forces the civilians to stay in spite of them having been advised to leave. Hamas is therefore responsible for all civilian deaths, not Israel.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2014, 04:25:30 AM »
Yes, because Hamas pulled the trigger for Israel.  ::)

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2014, 04:27:02 AM »
Israel is responsible to protect her own civilians from Hamas rocket launchers. If that means killing the enemy in order to do it, then, so what?

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2014, 04:30:17 AM »
Israel is responsible to protect her own civilians from Hamas rocket launchers. If that means killing the enemy in order to do it, then, so what?
Innocent women and children are Israel's enemy?  ???

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2014, 04:38:53 AM »
Frankly, any "Palestinian" is Amalek, which, yes, makes them Israel's enemy. I would encourage you to look up "Amalek" or "Amalekite". And please note that I do not call for complete elimination, but rather, simply population transfer.

Rama Set

« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2014, 05:12:04 AM »
Amalekite... Oh yeah, that other ethnic group Jews killed all the children of. Is that what that means? "People whose children we shall kill?"

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2014, 05:25:57 AM »
Actually, the commandment is to kill every member of them. I am inclined to go with simply exiling them from the Land, and letting them go to any Arab country of their choice.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2014, 07:47:04 AM »
The UK was regularly rocked by IRA bombs between the 60s to the 90s. My own town has a momument to the people killed by explosions deliberately planted in pubs. We didn't respond by levelling half of Dublin or expanding Northern Ireland ever southwards with the backing of bulldozers. We responded with a long, patient, police and intelligence mission, identifying those individuals responsible and arresting them (sometimes wrongly, but at least we could release the Birmingham Six, rather than scraping them out of body bags). We eventually came to a settlement and talks continue to this day.

Thork

« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2014, 08:04:08 AM »
The UK was regularly rocked by IRA bombs between the 60s to the 90s. My own town has a momument to the people killed by explosions deliberately planted in pubs. We didn't respond by levelling half of Dublin or expanding Northern Ireland ever southwards with the backing of bulldozers. We responded with a long, patient, police and intelligence mission, identifying those individuals responsible and arresting them (sometimes wrongly, but at least we could release the Birmingham Six, rather than scraping them out of body bags). We eventually came to a settlement and talks continue to this day.
This isn't true at all. We didn't respond until the US decided to have a 'war on terror' and we pointed out they had been funding terror in the UK for 30 years (dickheads  ::)). At that point the IRA lost its funding and ceased to be. We had absolutely no solution at all before that.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »
The IRA did NOT have as its intention (as per its charter) the death of all Englishmen everywhere. Hamas DOES have, as per its charter, the intention of causing the death of all Jews everywhere. Ergo, any Arab who supports Hamas in any way forfeits their right to life. Simple.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2014, 11:20:36 AM »
The IRA did NOT have as its intention (as per its charter) the death of all Englishmen everywhere. Hamas DOES have, as per its charter, the intention of causing the death of all Jews everywhere. Ergo, any Arab who supports Hamas in any way forfeits their right to life. Simple.
Do you have a link to the charter?  I'd like to see unbiased evidence of this.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.