Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #1600 on: June 01, 2017, 12:56:56 PM »
Don't close the door on him thinking he outwitted everyone just yet.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 01, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
Maybe. Either way, when combined with deleting the original tweet, it seems like him trying to cover his tracks... Very badly. Spicer isn't helping either. I'm sure Alex Jones will let us know soon what Covfefe actually is. My money is on a failed product line expansion by the names of toffefee.
I'm not going to attempt and defend Spicer. I have no idea what the fuck was going through his head. If he can't handle debriefing the press on "lol the President had a bit of a brainfart on Twitter", he really should lose his job.

But other than that, I don't get the whole hype. As far as I can tell, this is what happened: Trump tried tweeting as he was about to fall asleep, didn't quite manage to WWW all the Internets. People made fun of him. Trump woke up, saw what's happening, deleted the original tweet and poked fun at himself.

He usually seems incapable of poking fun at himself.
never forget

Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #1602 on: June 01, 2017, 04:17:23 PM »
Maybe. Either way, when combined with deleting the original tweet, it seems like him trying to cover his tracks... Very badly. Spicer isn't helping either. I'm sure Alex Jones will let us know soon what Covfefe actually is. My money is on a failed product line expansion by the names of toffefee.
I'm not going to attempt and defend Spicer. I have no idea what the fuck was going through his head. If he can't handle debriefing the press on "lol the President had a bit of a brainfart on Twitter", he really should lose his job.

But other than that, I don't get the whole hype. As far as I can tell, this is what happened: Trump tried tweeting as he was about to fall asleep, didn't quite manage to WWW all the Internets. People made fun of him. Trump woke up, saw what's happening, deleted the original tweet and poked fun at himself.

Yeah, its not a big deal for sure and I agree your story is the most likely.  I don't really get why he deleted it though.  Hasn't he learned yet that his tweets live on forevah?  Anyway, hope the dickhead doesn't back out of the Paris Accord, at least without a better idea to replace it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 01, 2017, 04:26:35 PM »

Yeah, its not a big deal for sure and I agree your story is the most likely.  I don't really get why he deleted it though.  Hasn't he learned yet that his tweets live on forevah?  Anyway, hope the dickhead doesn't back out of the Paris Accord, at least without a better idea to replace it.
Oh he will.
He has.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:16:44 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 01, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
haha guys get ready for CLEAN COAL
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: June 01, 2017, 07:40:02 PM »
UGH FUCK YOU TRUMP

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 01, 2017, 08:51:15 PM »
haha guys get ready for CLEAN COAL
"Clean coal... you know, I know a lot of coal miners and they're good people.  good people.  It's a tough job, I gotta say.  And the one thing they all say, all of them, is that clean coal doesn't work.  It doesn't.  It's just red tape and I'm gonna do away with it.  I'm going to bring back coal jobs by making coal easier, cheaper, and better.  I'm going to scale down job killing regulations.  Things like... safe mines.  Like... clean air.  Job killers."
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1607 on: June 01, 2017, 09:30:05 PM »
Fucking coal employs something like 40,000 people. People are so dumb.

« Reply #1608 on: June 02, 2017, 12:31:32 PM »
Welp this was nice run.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 04, 2017, 08:26:09 PM »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 04, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #1611 on: June 04, 2017, 10:25:37 PM »
The right decision to withdraw from climate agreement. I support his this decision.

Because as he said and know well, unleashing gasas to the atmospher has no relevant to global warming. There is a balance between Warming and cooling. God created a perfect balanca between them. When warming up in the earth, The glaciers are getting more and more melting. After that, Cold waters are mixing wto the the oceans. Ocean currents are circulating the world and causes to global cooling.As the amount of water in the world increases, precipitation increases. And the glaciers rise again. Balance is being provided.

Congratulations Trump.

Rama Set

« Reply #1612 on: June 04, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »
The right decision to withdraw from climate agreement. I support his this decision.

Because as he said and know well, unleashing gasas to the atmospher has no relevant to global warming. There is a balance between Warming and cooling. God created a perfect balanca between them. When warming up in the earth, The glaciers are getting more and more melting. After that, Cold waters are mixing wto the the oceans. Ocean currents are circulating the world and causes to global cooling.As the amount of water in the world increases, precipitation increases. And the glaciers rise again. Balance is being provided.

Congratulations Trump.

Yes but the devil upsets the balance so Man must be virtuous to make it right.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 05, 2017, 09:50:13 AM »

Congratulations Trump.
As cold water mixes in, it will cool the ocean then it will warm up.  Cold water from the Arctic flows to the equator then back up and it's warm when it flows back up.  Thus, the cold water becomes warm and the glaciers will not return until an ice age comes.

İntikam

« Reply #1614 on: June 05, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »

Congratulations Trump.
As cold water mixes in, it will cool the ocean then it will warm up.  Cold water from the Arctic flows to the equator then back up and it's warm when it flows back up.  Thus, the cold water becomes warm and the glaciers will not return until an ice age comes.

I meant Antarctica when I talk about glaciers. Glaciers in the Arttic area is prototype, or simulation, or a joke. The real glaciers are in the Antarctica as all us very well know and water warming doesn't affect them. Because the outside of the earth the temperature coming near to minimum values and almost nothing cause there to warming up. Do not make trolling again. In the Antarctica, temperature so cold that, also heat air waves can returns to only snow or ice.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:10:58 PM by İntikam »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: June 05, 2017, 03:35:53 PM »

Congratulations Trump.

I meant Antarctica when I talk about glaciers. Glaciers in the Arttic area is prototype, or simulation, or a joke. The real glaciers are in the Antarctica as all us very well know and water warming doesn't affect them. Because the outside of the earth the temperature coming near to minimum values and almost nothing cause there to warming up. Do not make trolling again. In the Antarctica, temperature so cold that, also heat air waves can returns to only snow or ice.
Antarctica is a continent.  It is not covered in glaciers.

Please look up the word glacier.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: June 05, 2017, 03:44:23 PM »
Can we please not turn this into another Inti thread? I feel like he's becoming the new sceptimatic.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: June 05, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/05/531574945/trump-announces-plan-to-privatize-air-traffic-control

Trump: The FAA is terrible and the Air Traffic Control system is horrible.  It needs fixing.  *Tosses system to airline companies* You do it, I don't want to.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: June 06, 2017, 12:43:29 AM »
Regardless of whether or not you think Climate Change is a Chinese hoax, the Paris Agreement is still extremely stupid. It involves the US giving billions of dollars to third world nations with no legal ramifications if they use the money for something that doesn't involve climate change. It also has no such ridiculous economic goals for other nations, such as China, and mostly just appears to be a "give us money" agreement. It would be infinitely more efficient to use the money to support green projects here in the US, not bongo bongo land.

« Reply #1619 on: June 06, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

RUSSIAN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE executed a cyberattack on at least one U.S. voting software supplier and sent spear-phishing emails to more than 100 local election officials just days before last November’s presidential election, according to a highly classified intelligence report obtained by The Intercept.

And someone has been arrested for this leak:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-leaks-idUSKBN18W2VE

There's no evidence that Russia actually succeeded in hacking US voting machines, but it seems they at least tried.