Offline Villi

• View Profile
Is the Earth flat? Experiment
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:52:14 PM »
Hi everyone,
I performed an experiment to test the flat earth theory and got some interesting results. I was wondering what you all think.

Thank you.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Is the Earth flat? Experiment
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 05:19:56 AM »
Hi everyone,
I performed an experiment to test the flat earth theory and got some interesting results. I was wondering what you all think.

Thank you.
It would help a lot if actually put into writing the GPS lat, long of your vantage point and height above lake level of your vantage point and the base (or top) of each tower.

It's a bit hard getting these details from the video.

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 08:05:08 AM »
It shows the earth is exactly flat. But be sure salaried liars don't accept it.  8)

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 09:54:10 PM »
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Your calculations appear to be wrong.

Using this calculator and your given figures of 75m for the observer height looking at a distance of 63km gives a  target hidden height of around 81m.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 04:50:46 AM »
It shows the earth is exactly flat. But be sure salaried liars don't accept it.  8)

You have a lot to learn, just because people disagree with you does not make them wrong or liars!

If you really look around you will find that most of the world's population disagrees with you.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 05:26:33 AM »
You have a lot to learn, just because people disagree with you does not make them wrong or liars!

If you really look around you will find that most of the world's population disagrees with you.

In fact, sometimes people disagree with you because YOU'RE wrong.  Sometimes.  It happens to everybody.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 06:44:08 AM »

wrong that the majority agree, it does not turn to the right .

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 12:13:09 PM »

How interesting, you can sit there and claim "it does not turn to the right",
but I can look out my back door and see that the stars including the Southern Cross) do rotate clockwise around a point due south, and about 30° above the horizon.

Now I wonder who is correct?

Can anyone else living in the Southern Hemisphere back me up?

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 01:17:46 PM »

but I can look out my back door and see that the stars including the Southern Cross) do rotate clockwise around a point due south, and about 30° above the horizon.

You are saying lie. You open your door and you see the stars rotating around the Polaris.  :) If you do, then prove it. let's go. Why i do accept your lies? Show me a real reason. Accept that you can't  convince me in any way . and you can't get rid of me. so give up to trying to deceive me. It is impossible to do it to me. Because i understand what you trying to do before you try to do it. I do not deal with you and your bosses.

I'm just waiting to system completely fall down. I know i don't need to do something. just i show my side is enough  to sysytem completely down. it's just a matter of timing . In one way or another, you and your bosses will confess the truth.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 04:32:28 PM »
but I can look out my back door and see that the stars (including the Southern Cross) do rotate clockwise around a point due south, and about 30° above the horizon.

You are saying lie. You open your door and you see the stars rotating around the Polaris.

All this talk about what "the majority" think is beside the point.  "The majority" of people live in the Northern Hemisphere.  "The majority" all see the stars going one way.  But if they've never seen the stars from the southern hemisphere, their opinion on the matter is largely irrelevant.  I bet a lot of us have opinions about Turkey too, but since "the majority" of us have never been to Turkey, who cares what our opinion is?
It has been said over and over,
and I will repeat it again for those of you just joining us:
Polaris is not visible from Australia
The stars above Rabinoz's location are the Southern Hemisphere stars, not the Northern Hemisphere stars, and a lot of digital green ink has been spilled by your fellow FE proponents in a vain attempt to explain the FACT (which they acknowledge, to their credit) that in the Southern Hemisphere the stars rotate the other way.  Something about gears and two different celestial systems, it's all very confusing and ultimately unconvincing.

Accept that you can't  convince me in any way . and you can't get rid of me.
Oh, we know.  We're not really trying to change YOUR mind (I'm not, anyway) but instead trying to demonstrate to others that you are wrong so they don't follow your path.

I do not deal with you and your bosses....it's just a matter of timing . In one way or another, you and your bosses will confess the truth.
This again?  What "bosses" do you imagine us having?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:35:01 AM by Rounder »
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 08:44:08 PM »
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

You also have to account for the Earth not being a perfect sphere.

Intikam, can you explain to us why you can not see the shorter buildings beside the taller buildings since they are the same distance away? If the earth were flat you would have seen the shorter buildings as well.

İntikam

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 06:20:43 AM »
but I can look out my back door and see that the stars (including the Southern Cross) do rotate clockwise around a point due south, and about 30° above the horizon.

You are saying lie. You open your door and you see the stars rotating around the Polaris.

All this talk about what "the majority" think is beside the point.  "The majority" of people live in the Northern Hemisphere.  "The majority" all see the stars going one way.  But if they've never seen the stars from the southern hemisphere, their opinion on the matter is largely irrelevant.  I bet a lot of us have opinions about Turkey too, but since "the majority" of us have never been to Turkey, who cares what our opinion is?
The stars above Rabinoz's location are the Southern Hemisphere stars, not the Northern Hemisphere stars, and a lot of digital green ink has been spilled by your fellow FE proponents in a vain attempt to explain the FACT (which they acknowledge, to their credit) that in the Southern Hemisphere the stars rotate the other way.  Something about gears and two different celestial systems, it's all very confusing and ultimately unconvincing.

Oh, we know.  We're not really trying to change YOUR mind (I'm not, anyway) but instead trying to demonstrate to others that you are wrong so they don't follow your path.

I do not deal with you and your bosses....it's just a matter of timing . In one way or another, you and your bosses will confess the truth.

ignored by -Interrupting a conversation

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 12:59:37 PM »
  • I have been a part of this conversation for DAYS now.
  • I "interrupted" nothing.
  • Your "rules" are entirely your own invention.
  • I won't ignore you, because I actually enjoy reading the other side's opinion
  • Blah, blah, you won't see this anyway

Offline Villi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 01:57:29 AM »
Thanks for input. I will be reviewing the math since there does appear to be a small error and will post updates soon.

Offline pluto

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 06:11:08 PM »

What he means is.... You are correct and he can't handle it.  You should be proud!

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
Rounder, I am a Southern hemispherer, and yes the Southern Cross is clearly visible and rotating clockwise around the South Star, Cygma Octantus as I type this here in South Africa. Intikam will never believe anything from anyone in the Southern Hemisphere since we are all brainwashed!

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 10:25:12 PM »
Rounder, I am a Southern hemispherer, and yes the Southern Cross is clearly visible and rotating clockwise around the South Star, Cygma Octantus as I type this here in South Africa. Intikam will never believe anything from anyone in the Southern Hemisphere since we are all brainwashed!

However can you have the Southern Cross rotating clockwise around a point due South of South Africa?
I.know for a fact that it does that from here in Australia!
;D ;D And we know that the SCP must be in completely different directions from South Africa and Australia.  ;D ;D
Just look at:

From totes

Offline cel

• Think OUT of the box. Be a TRUTH SEEKER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 04:35:43 AM »
@Villi, to resolve issues and comments raised to discredit your experiment shown in the video, may I suggest that you add at least 50% to your distance from the tower or double the distance if it's possible, and better use, if you have, much powerful zooming camera or telescopic camera, and show us again your result in video. If you really can still see the tower, I think GEs couldn't anymore debunk or disprove it using mirage, refraction, global shape irregularity or whatever known explanation they can think of as it would just doesn't make sense anymore.

And you can be the man who people or we can count on of having made an irrefutable proof that curvature doesn't exist. This is what I meant by next level reasoning and proof. Anyway, do something to do what is suggested here, or FEs and GEs will endlessly engage in useless debates without something really concrete arrived at. Be a truth seeker, and continue to be one until you can prove to all what the earth really is, FE or GE? It doesn't matter which one, the most important thing is that we know what it is in reality... the truth will eventually be known by all.... good luck! :)
You may wish to decipher how many squares are there in the 4x4 matrix of my profile image. If you do, tell me! That way I can tell if you really have an imaginative/creative mind that knows how to think out of the box. If you got it right, you've got great potential of becoming a genuine Truth Seeker! Welcome then to the Truth Seeker's group!

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »
@Villi, to resolve issues and comments raised to discredit your experiment shown in the video, may I suggest that you add at least 50% to your distance from the tower or double the distance if it's possible, and better use, if you have, much powerful zooming camera or telescopic camera, and show us again your result in video. If you really can still see the tower, I think GEs couldn't anymore debunk or disprove it using mirage, refraction, global shape irregularity or whatever known explanation they can think of as it would just doesn't make sense anymore.

And you can be the man who people or we can count on of having made an irrefutable proof that curvature doesn't exist. This is what I meant by next level reasoning and proof. Anyway, do something to do what is suggested here, or FEs and GEs will endlessly engage in useless debates without something really concrete arrived at. Be a truth seeker, and continue to be one until you can prove to all what the earth really is, FE or GE? It doesn't matter which one, the most important thing is that we know what it is in reality... the truth will eventually be known by all.... good luck! :)

This already proves that you cannot see any small buildings and only the top bits of the tall buildings without us knowing the exact height above lake-level the video was taken. Try the same with the camera a few feet above the lake level, and see if you can still see the buildings. Results should be interesting!

Rama Set

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »
  • I have been a part of this conversation for DAYS now.
  • I "interrupted" nothing.
  • Your "rules" are entirely your own invention.
  • I won't ignore you, because I actually enjoy reading the other side's opinion
  • Blah, blah, you won't see this anyway

Quoted so he will see it.