Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Web chat now available
« on: April 11, 2015, 01:42:49 AM »
A long-awaited feature, the ability to get onto our IRC channel using a web client, is now available. Simply navigate to https://irc.tfes.org/ in your web browser, enter a nickname, and you'll be chatting with us in real time.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline bruce

• View Profile
Re: Web chat now available
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »
I clicked the link but no web page or web chat came up. Instead I got an error message. Is web chat still working?

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:09:29 PM »
Same with me.  Seems that web chat has been disabled somehow?  Will try an IRC client to make sure it's not an IP issue...
-flatearther43.2

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 11:13:30 PM »
Web chat is temporarily disabled due to abuse. In the meanwhile you can connect with an IRC client with the information provided here.

Ptolemy

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 03:26:32 PM »
I clicked the link but no web page or web chat came up. Instead I got an error message. Is web chat still working?

Yes, I just signed up

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 09:57:17 AM »
interesting. Who wants to chat with somebodies working in CIA and have nothing to flat earth theory but defines themselves as flat earth team.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »
interesting. Who wants to chat with somebodies working in CIA and have nothing to flat earth theory but defines themselves as flat earth team.

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. You are welcome to rant about your nonsense in the lower fora. Consider this a warning. Friendly reminder, you are on two warnings (and a previous three day ban). The next rules infraction will result in a week-long ban.

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. You are welcome to rant about your nonsense in the lower fora. Consider this a warning. Friendly reminder, you are on two warnings (and a previous three day ban). The next rules infraction will result in a week-long ban.

You are wrong. I already got 3 days ban for that. After a ban, you should warn again. So this should be first warn, because after ban.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »

You are wrong. I already got 3 days ban for that. After a ban, you should warn again. So this should be first warn, because after ban.

The first warning after your previous ban was issued two days ago for low-content posting in the Flat Earth Debate forum. You can verify that for yourself here:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6242.msg118135#msg118135

You already know not to argue moderation in the threads where you get warned for a rules infraction (as that was part of the reason of your previous ban). I suggest you follow the rules closely if you wish to continue posting here.

Locking this thread.