Religion?
« on: February 17, 2020, 07:38:40 PM »
First of all, I came here under the assumption that all flat earthers were Christian, but I may have been mistaken. Furthermore, I assumed all flats earthers were also relatively conservative and liked Trump. I believe here I was gravely mistaken, after reading some threads here. Finally, even FET may not be a conspiracy theory in the negative tin foil hat connotation, it falls in the category among common other people, and I was wondering if FErs also follow other “conspiracies” like qanon.

Also, if all the presidents and candidates know the earth is flat and are not going to share, how do you support one of them?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Religion?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 02:58:37 AM »
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I just know based purely on observation that the Earth is flat.

I highly doubt all the candidates know the Earth is flat, and if it's information the President is privy too (and I have my doubts about that personally) I would guess he's under enormous pressure to keep it a secret.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 05:48:50 AM »
Best evidence against the president knowing: Trump hasn't tweeted it.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 09:07:18 AM »
Presumably there are more important things a presidential candidate can offer than the truth about the shape of our planet.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 11:45:28 PM »
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I just know based purely on observation that the Earth is flat.

I highly doubt all the candidates know the Earth is flat, and if it's information the President is privy too (and I have my doubts about that personally) I would guess he's under enormous pressure to keep it a secret.
What observations are those? Just wondering.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 12:25:51 AM »
What observations are those? Just wondering.
Please familiarise yourself with the basics before posting here.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume