does branson now know the truth ?
« on: April 08, 2018, 02:37:58 PM »
well very interesting how many years ago Richard bransons dream of space travel ended in disaster ... and its been years gone by and no mention of his amazing plans ... then out of the blue success ! wow has he joined to help with the big lie and keep feeding are weak brainwashed minds . my question is do you believe this that virgin have acheived this because if so then they have a good view of earth DONT they.....

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: does branson now know the truth ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »
What are you actually taking issue with? That they took too long to get to this point?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:07:43 PM »
Almost certainly. He's certainly part of the elite super rich with power

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 05:24:24 PM »
well very interesting how many years ago Richard bransons dream of space travel ended in disaster ... and its been years gone by and no mention of his amazing plans ... then out of the blue success ! wow has he joined to help with the big lie and keep feeding are weak brainwashed minds . my question is do you believe this that virgin have acheived this because if so then they have a good view of earth DONT they.....

The Virgin Galactic airplane doesn't get into earth orbit.

As per why it might see curvature, see this link: https://wiki.tfes.org/High_Altitude_Photographs

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 06:06:28 PM »

As per why it might see curvature, see this link: https://wiki.tfes.org/High_Altitude_Photographs
All is explained: 'squished into imperceptiveness'.

Morgenstund

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 07:40:40 PM »

The text says: "The observer is looking down at a circle." And that is obviously true. Just to be clear, the eliptical shape is the horizon, not the edge of a flat disk world. The higher we get the larger the circle will become, until the entire globe is visible. But because we're so far away we can't tell whether we're looking at a sphere or a disk. The NASA images of the 'Blue Marble' could be looking directly down on the end of a 1,000,000 ly long cylinder. The image is 'flat'. Not Earth.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:48:50 PM by Morgenstund »