NOAA Regulates Pictures From Space
« on: April 05, 2018, 11:37:40 PM »
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is limiting images of the Earth taken from space. #governmentconspiracy

https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/5/17197742/spacex-falcon-9-rocket-launch-livestream-noaa-regulation

During the live stream leading up to the mission, a SpaceX employee explained that the company would have to cut off footage from the Falcon 9 rocket once the vehicle reached orbit. And the host said restrictions from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration were to blame.
The hallmark of true science is repeatability to the point of accurate prediction.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: NOAA Regulates Pictures From Space
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is limiting images of the Earth taken from space. #governmentconspiracy

https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/5/17197742/spacex-falcon-9-rocket-launch-livestream-noaa-regulation

During the live stream leading up to the mission, a SpaceX employee explained that the company would have to cut off footage from the Falcon 9 rocket once the vehicle reached orbit. And the host said restrictions from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration were to blame.

I do find it odd, from a legal standpoint, that NOAA has the right to require a license. Beyond that, there is nothing conspiratorial about this. They've been allowing it, so it isn't like they are hiding anything. Also, it is the purchase of a license. It doesn't say that NOAA gets to intercept and rebroadcast the feed. Further, this wouldn't affect launches from other nations, as NOAA has no legal standing outside of the US.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 10:59:35 PM »
They can't allow everyone to find out we live on God's footstool with a firmament (dome) above us, now can they?

The truth will set you free..."Flat Earth"
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:02:00 AM »
They can't allow everyone to find out we live on God's footstool with a firmament (dome) above us, now can they?

The truth will set you free..."Flat Earth"

The NOAA can only require this of American missions. Most of the (orbital) satellites being launched in 2018 are not American. You can't have an orbit without an orb, globe or sphere to orbit around.

Here's just the schedule to the end of August;

July 25 Ariane 5 - Europe
July 25 Falcon 9 - USA
TBD Electron - New Zealand
Aug. 2 Falcon 9 - USA launch for Indonesian satellite
Aug. 6 Delta 4-Heavy - USA
TBD GSLV Mk.3 - India
Aug. 17/18 Falcon 9 - US launch for Multi-national satellite
Aug. 21 Vega - Europe
3rd Quarter Electron - New Zealand
August Falcon 9 - US launch for Qatari satellite

So, 8 out of 10 satellites not subject to NOAA licencing

spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:39:26 AM by Tumeni »
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?