Rama Set

Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #700 on: February 02, 2021, 07:58:25 PM »
Everyone knows that shitbag Trump didn't win the popular vote.

That is another lie foisted upon the public by the GOP.

They have ceased all pretense of sanity and sound analysis.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 02, 2021, 09:46:55 PM »
Everyone knows that shitbag HRC didn't win the popular vote.

That is another lie foisted upon the public by MSM.

So salty.

Even though Trump won in 2016 you're still mad that Hillary got more votes.

You should deal with your anger issues.

The analysis is that she got more votes, and we know this because we counted them. That's how counting works.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 02, 2021, 10:11:29 PM »
Libtards always go on about the popular vote in 2016.

Facts.

Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.
Hillary won California by 4.2 million votes.

Should California get to decide who is President every time? No? Well that's why you have an electoral college. Take out California and Trump won the popular vote over the other 49 states by more than one million votes.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 02, 2021, 10:14:11 PM »

Facts.

Should California get to decide who is President every time? No? Well that's why you have an electoral college. Take out California and Trump won the popular vote over the other 49 states by more than one million votes.

Expert analysis:

"If you take out a huge proportion of the population, the results of the popular vote would have been way different"

Truly astounding.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 02, 2021, 10:18:23 PM »
Everyone knows that shitbag HRC didn't win the popular vote.

That is another lie foisted upon the public by MSM.

Lies of the MSM? 

You're quoting Vladimir Putin propaganda.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: February 02, 2021, 10:44:24 PM »

Facts.

Expert analysis:

"If you take out a huge proportion of the population, the results of the popular vote would have been way different"

Truly astounding.

This.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #706 on: February 02, 2021, 11:23:42 PM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2021, 06:30:39 AM »
Newsmax again showing their liberal bias:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1356719881564086272

Stormed off the set like a petulant child while interviewing a guest. Looks like an attempted career suicide to me.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2021, 08:12:46 AM »
Stormed off the set like a petulant child while interviewing a guest. Looks like an attempted career suicide to me.
And after all those excellent arguments he made! Extremely irresponsible.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2021, 09:04:03 AM »

Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be sued into oblivion for spreading lies about companies?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2021, 09:15:30 AM »
This is a fallacy. Plenty of people did think that there was a lot of illegal voting in the 2016 election, and that Clinton was receiving illegal votes.
OK. Plenty of people think they've seen a ghost.
I remember when Trump talked about millions of "illegal votes" set up this whole commission to investigate then had to disband it when they couldn't find anything.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html
How embarrassing :)

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 but won the electoral college by a "landslide", by his own judgement.
Never happened in history before. He must have stolen it.

I asked for strong positive correlation showing that Joe Biden was legitimately elected
No. You need to provide evidence that he wasn't.
They had 60 court cases to present some and failed miserably.
Every recount and audit reaffirmed the original result. All the little things you pinned your hopes on have fallen flat, just like we all told you they would.
And sure, you can Google and find sources which still back up your desperate beliefs. But as I keep telling you, not all evidence is created equal.
If you continue to believe all the little conspiracy sites whose claims have proven untrue after the last few months over and over again then I'm not sure there's much we can do to help you.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2021, 09:19:52 AM »
Take out California and Trump won the popular vote over the other 49 states by more than one million votes.
Wow! This is a real scoop!
Take out the state with 39 million people in, 11% of the US population and 10 million more people than the next most populous state and you get different results?
You should take this to the press.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
So Mike Pillow says in the interview after the dust-up, "I'm revealing all of the election fraud on(sic) the machines on Friday..."

So will this finally be positive evidence of election fraud that changed the outcome of the election? Because to date, there has been no positive evidence of election fraud that changed the outcome of the election. I'm looking forward to Friday.

And this is a strange one. Inside the drama from Axios:

Bonus episode: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency
In this bonus edition, we take you back into those final weeks — to one long, unhinged night a week before Christmas, when an epic, profanity-soaked standoff played out with profound implications for the nation.
https://www.axios.com/trump-oval-office-meeting-sidney-powell-a8e1e466-2e42-42d0-9cf1-26eb267f8723.html

Fun read.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2021, 11:54:10 AM »

Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be sued into oblivion for spreading lies about companies?

Oh man, at 1:18 when he just goes "WOT?" and gets a giggle in return is just comedy gold.

I need a loop of that exchange.

Being sued for 1.3 billion dollars for lying and slander tends to make you a bit more, cautions when letting people run their mouth.  Watching them eat crow is so enjoyable, I love how he makes it obvious he's reading a prepared statement.

Rama Set

« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2021, 01:33:04 PM »
They 100% knew that the segment would go somewhat like this and were prepared to mitigate any liability.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2021, 02:46:19 PM »
This is a fallacy. Plenty of people did think that there was a lot of illegal voting in the 2016 election, and that Clinton was receiving illegal votes.
OK. Plenty of people think they've seen a ghost.
I remember when Trump talked about millions of "illegal votes" set up this whole commission to investigate then had to disband it when they couldn't find anything.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html
How embarrassing :)

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 but won the electoral college by a "landslide", by his own judgement.
Never happened in history before. He must have stolen it.

I asked for strong positive correlation showing that Joe Biden was legitimately elected
No. You need to provide evidence that he wasn't.
They had 60 court cases to present some and failed miserably.
Every recount and audit reaffirmed the original result. All the little things you pinned your hopes on have fallen flat, just like we all told you they would.
And sure, you can Google and find sources which still back up your desperate beliefs. But as I keep telling you, not all evidence is created equal.
If you continue to believe all the little conspiracy sites whose claims have proven untrue after the last few months over and over again then I'm not sure there's much we can do to help you.
Arizona is not over yet.

Quit writing as if the concept of help is something with which you are familiar.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2021, 03:01:00 PM »
Arizona is not over yet.

Quit writing as if the concept of help is something with which you are familiar.

Arizona ratified the results on Dec 1st.  Mike Pence accepted them on Jan 6th.  Biden was declared President on Jan 20th.

Last I checked, he's still there and Trump is pouting in Florida.

It certainly looks over to me.

The latest activity I can see is when the Arizona Supreme Court dismissed one of Trump's lawsuit on Jan 5th.

Are you aware of an existing lawsuit in pending Arizona?  Please provide a source, I'd be curious to watch yet another bogus Trump lawsuit get thrown out.

You lost. Get over it.

Rama Set

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2021, 03:10:49 PM »
Arizona is not over yet.

Lol, even if this weren’t completely delusional and objectively false it wouldn’t have any effect on the election results anyway.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2021, 03:11:12 PM »
Arizona is not over yet.

Arizona ratified the results on Dec 1st.  Mike Pence accepted them on Jan 6th.  Biden was declared President on Jan 20th.

Last I checked, he's still there and Trump is pouting in Florida.

It certainly looks over to me.

The latest activity I can see is when the Arizona Supreme Court dismissed one of Trump's lawsuit on Jan 5th.

Are you aware of an existing lawsuit in pending Arizona?  Please provide a source, I'd be curious to watch yet another bogus Trump lawsuit get thrown out.

You lost. Get over it.
I lost nothing.

Arizona audit isn't over.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2021, 03:12:02 PM »
Arizona is not over yet.

Lol, even if this weren’t completely delusional and objectively false it would have any effect on the election.
Arizona isn't over yet.