Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #620 on: January 28, 2021, 01:30:44 AM »
If you're just going to say "Nuh uh, I win," there's no point in this discussion continuing.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 28, 2021, 01:46:46 AM »
I don't see an explanation. I just see you guys trouble coming up with baseless excuses to justify something you want to be true.

https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

Sentence by sentence:
1. 'Hammered' is a stretch, but otherwise...yep. I dont see where the problem is there.
2. Trump definitely underperformed with minorities. Got more votes than obama because....more people voted than in any election in US history. This was predicted to occur long before a democratic nominee was even selected.
3. Bellweather counties dont matter. Might as well be talking about a groundhog and his shadow.
4. It wasnt Venezuelan software. It was software from a company that has ties to a country that developed machine for Venezuelan elections.
5. Nothing was difficult to believe if you paid attention to anything leading up to Nov 3
6. He was, and he was.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2021, 03:26:11 AM »
That particular bit of bad math has been destroyed repeatedly.

The argument is basically "Well this thing happened before and didn't happen now so this other thing is totally wrong."

How is you proposing an unprecedented anomalies "destroying" anything? Proposing unprecedented anomalies means that results were anomalous, affirming the premise.

Here you go, I ran the numbers and guess what, Trump stole the 2016 election!

Over the past nearly 30 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 73 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat.  But in 2016, all 73 of these voted for Hillary Clinton.  Yet Trump won.  How is is possible for these counties to have ALL voted for the winner, every time since 2000... but in 2016 they went for Hillary which clearly indicates she was the winner, but somehow Trump was declared President?

Can you explain this, Tom?  Trump stole it... 73 counties proves it, right?  It's unprecedented!

VA-Radford ,CA-San Bernardino ,WA-Clark ,VA-Staunton ,CA-Riverside ,NJ-Somerset ,GA-Newton
,WA-Island ,NC-Wake ,NC-Wilson ,TX-Bexar ,AK-District 38 ,SC-Charleston ,AL-Jefferson
,GA-Sumter ,OH-Hamilton ,CA-San Luis Obispo ,IL-DeKalb ,IL-Will ,GA-Rockdale ,VA-Manassas
Park ,MS-Pike ,NY-Dutchess ,CA-San Joaquin ,VA-Hopewell ,VA-Loudoun ,KY-Fayette ,AK-District
39 ,GA-Baldwin ,CO-Alamosa ,IL-Lake ,ID-Latah ,IL-DuPage ,NC-Forsyth ,MN-Washington
,TX-Dallas ,LA-East Baton Rouge ,WA-Skagit ,CA-Fresno ,FL-Hillsborough ,CA-Merced ,MS-Copiah
,TX-Kleberg ,TX-Val Verde ,CO-Ouray ,OR-Clackamas ,VA-Manassas ,NC-Pitt ,TX-Harris
,NC-Buncombe ,MS-Oktibbeha ,CO-Jefferson ,PA-Centre ,CO-Arapahoe ,IL-Winnebago ,IL-Kane
,CO-Larimer ,PA-Monroe ,NV-Washoe ,MN-Dakota ,MS-Yazoo ,NM-Los Alamos ,VA-Henrico
,CA-Stanislaus ,NM-Sandoval ,CA-San Diego ,PA-Dauphin ,CA-Ventura ,GA-Douglas ,MN-Olmsted
,VA-Winchester ,VA-Prince William ,VA-Harrisonburg

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2021, 07:39:36 AM »
Nope. I can point to the fact that Trump won Bellwethers in 2016. Can you show ANY historical statistical significance in Biden's favor?

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 09:08:57 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2021, 11:18:18 AM »
Nope. I can point to the fact that Trump won Bellwethers in 2016. Can you show ANY historical statistical significance in Biden's favor?

Has Trump ever been president?  No?
Then historical significance is irrelevant.  No time in history has 10% of a party hated their own president more than the democratic candidate.

The existence of The Lincolin project is proof enough.

Besides, states are won by total population count, not by county.  Like look at New York.  Most counties are red.  But because most of the population of the state is in the city, and that votes heavily Democrat... NY goes to democrats.  See how that works, or do we need to work on basic math?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 28, 2021, 01:13:48 PM »

I can point to the fact that Hillary won 73 Bellwethers in 2016. Can you prove Trump didn't steal the 2016 election? You can't argue with my Bellwethers.

Bellwethers are worthless for proving fraud. We had a massive pandemic that Trump screwed up big time with 400,000 people dead. Bellwether counties aren't going to ignore that. They are just people who vote, they are not statistics that are forced to obey their previous voting habits.

Trump lost in 2020.  He lost by, like a lot, by over 7 million votes and a landslide in the electoral college. 

Months and months of searching hasn't found anything but a handful of fraudulent Trump voters.

You can post all the statistics you find on the internet you want but it all comes down to a simple fact that more people wanted Trump out of office than wanted him to stay. 

Trump supporters claimed he was going to win, they were wrong. They claimed it would be overturned over and over in court, they were wrong again and again. They claimed on the 6th they would fix it, they were wrong. They claimed Trump would still be 'the next administration' on the 20th, they were wrong.

And they are wrong now, claiming Trump is going to be reinstated, and wrong saying it was stolen.  If you want historical trends, Trump supporters being wrong is a good one.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 28, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »

I can point to the fact that Hillary won 73 Bellwethers in 2016.
Please do.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 28, 2021, 04:13:06 PM »
Sounds to me like you guys do not have positive statistical evidence in Joe Biden's favor and are offering baseless and nonsensical excuses for why you have zero supporting data.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 28, 2021, 04:28:52 PM »
you have zero supporting data.
Well. We have Biden sitting in the White House, I guess.
You spent months saying that wouldn't happen. You might want to try a bit of introspection and consider that you don't understand things as well as you think you do. Of course you can find sources which back up your viewpoint, anyone can these days.  But the objective facts are Trump and his cohorts lost all the cases, just like we told you they would. The SCOTUS laughed him out of court, just like we told you they would. The Kraken was as mythical as expected, just like we told you it was. And Biden was elected, certified and inaugurated.

You can use statistics badly to prove almost anything. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing when it comes to statistics.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 28, 2021, 04:34:21 PM »
Most popular president ever, who Republicans allegedly flipped to vote for in droves, wins lowest number of counties across the state of Iowa, as compared to previous incumbents.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: January 28, 2021, 04:35:37 PM »

Please do.

I already did, these counties voted for the Presidential winner since 2000, but strangely in 2016 they were ALL wrong.  How could this be... clearly Trump cheated.

VA-Radford ,CA-San Bernardino ,WA-Clark ,VA-Staunton ,CA-Riverside ,NJ-Somerset ,GA-Newton
,WA-Island ,NC-Wake ,NC-Wilson ,TX-Bexar ,AK-District 38 ,SC-Charleston ,AL-Jefferson
,GA-Sumter ,OH-Hamilton ,CA-San Luis Obispo ,IL-DeKalb ,IL-Will ,GA-Rockdale ,VA-Manassas
Park ,MS-Pike ,NY-Dutchess ,CA-San Joaquin ,VA-Hopewell ,VA-Loudoun ,KY-Fayette ,AK-District
39 ,GA-Baldwin ,CO-Alamosa ,IL-Lake ,ID-Latah ,IL-DuPage ,NC-Forsyth ,MN-Washington
,TX-Dallas ,LA-East Baton Rouge ,WA-Skagit ,CA-Fresno ,FL-Hillsborough ,CA-Merced ,MS-Copiah
,TX-Kleberg ,TX-Val Verde ,CO-Ouray ,OR-Clackamas ,VA-Manassas ,NC-Pitt ,TX-Harris
,NC-Buncombe ,MS-Oktibbeha ,CO-Jefferson ,PA-Centre ,CO-Arapahoe ,IL-Winnebago ,IL-Kane
,CO-Larimer ,PA-Monroe ,NV-Washoe ,MN-Dakota ,MS-Yazoo ,NM-Los Alamos ,VA-Henrico
,CA-Stanislaus ,NM-Sandoval ,CA-San Diego ,PA-Dauphin ,CA-Ventura ,GA-Douglas ,MN-Olmsted

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 28, 2021, 04:36:29 PM »
Most popular president ever, who Republicans allegedly flipped to vote for in droves, wins lowest number of counties across the state of Iowa, as compared to previous incumbents.

Again, irrelevant given that the whole state's population is what matters.

Also, have you analized the population shift in the counties in iowa?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 28, 2021, 04:37:56 PM »

Maybe Trump shouldn't have botched the COVID response.

Maybe he shouldn't have been a toxic, obnoxious race-baiting fear-mongering self serving liar.

Or you could just blame it all on some vague conspiracy with no evidence.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 28, 2021, 04:40:20 PM »
Sounds to me like you guys do not have positive statistical evidence in Joe Biden's favor and are offering baseless and nonsensical excuses for why you have zero supporting data.

Are you denying that these 73 Bellwether counties voted for the right president since 2000, then suddenly Trump won even though they ALL voted for Hillary?  Why is this not supporting data but your charts and graphs are?

Either they are both evidence that both elections were stolen, or both are NOT evidence of that.  Which is it?

Rama Set

« Reply #634 on: January 28, 2021, 04:43:26 PM »

The statistic of winning more votes and EC votes is pretty positive for Biden. What the fuck are you even talking about?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 05:03:10 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 28, 2021, 05:26:23 PM »

Please do.

I already did, these counties voted for the Presidential winner since 2000, but strangely in 2016 they were ALL wrong.  How could this be... clearly Trump cheated.

Posting a list of counties and stating they are bellweather counties based on what? Elections since 2000? C'mon man!

Rama Set

« Reply #636 on: January 28, 2021, 05:51:12 PM »
Posting a list of counties and stating they are bellweather counties based on what? Elections since 2000? C'mon man!

What a shitty rebuttal.  "C'mon man" doesn't refute anything.

Bellwether counties are a classic example of post-hoc reasoning and as pointed out earlier, have no more validity than Punxsutawney Phil.

Meanwhile Biden has done a few nice things since taking office.  Hopefully his call to get rid of oil subsidies is heeded.  I am also glad kids won't be taken from their parents anymore.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 28, 2021, 06:03:22 PM »

What a shitty rebuttal.  "C'mon man" doesn't refute anything.

Bellwether counties are a classic example of post-hoc reasoning and as pointed out earlier, have no more validity than Punxsutawney Phil.

Meanwhile Biden has done a few nice things since taking office.  Hopefully his call to get rid of oil subsidies is heeded.  I am also glad kids won't be taken from their parents anymore.
Yeah, I know you don't like the fact that bellweather counties and predictive analysis is exactly what insurance companies utilize to set rates and make money.

Makes your whole argument look lousy.

Government shouldn't subsidize anything, period.

How do you know kids are being taken from their parents?

Is Joe taking them?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

He loves little kids rubbin' on his legs.

C'mon man!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:14:38 PM by Action80 »

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 28, 2021, 06:45:52 PM »

Please do.

Based on the fact they voted for the winning president every year since at least 2000.  I don't have access to data for years before that or I'd expand the list. It's the same criteria that Tom used.

Do you feel the same way about Tom's Bellweather 'evidence' as mine? Is his data just as bad? So 30 years of data is terrible but 40 years is totally legit?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 28, 2021, 07:19:14 PM »

Please do.

Based on the fact they voted for the winning president every year since at least 2000.  I don't have access to data for years before that or I'd expand the list. It's the same criteria that Tom used.

Do you feel the same way about Tom's Bellweather 'evidence' as mine? Is his data just as bad? So 30 years of data is terrible but 40 years is totally legit?
Where do you see 40 years?

I see nearly 50 (and for a majority it seems to be over 100).

Cutting corners seems to be a favorite activity of yours.