Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
HAARP
« on: June 25, 2018, 11:59:31 AM »

Who is it?

What is it?

Whence is it?

Could a side effect of haarp be that radio waves on a flat earth act as if they were on a round earth?

Congratulations on the new format. I'm very curious to see what results it brings.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: HAARP
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 01:29:28 PM »
And this is exactly the kind of thread we envisaged when we made the change.

I only wish I had something to add on HAARP. Ill read up and maybe come back to you later. :-)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AppleXiao

• Flat earth researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
This is a nice video to give us the background knowledge of HAARP while presenting different perspectives. However, the video focuses more on “what it is” rather than “why it is” - I wish to know more about the mechanism part so that we can identify whether it is related to the flat earth.

There are several thoughts I have regarding the content.
(1)   The video keeps presenting evidence by using the quote from “some people” without giving reference or names. More details will add credibility.
(2)   If HARRP is a conspiracy, should people see the claim "HAARP has shut down" as a truth?
(3)   Just to point out, in the last part of the video (8:27), the speaker said that Senator Ted Stevens who initiated the project died in a still unexplained plane crash. I think the speaker gave a strong indication that he thought the plane crash was related to Ted's support for HAARP.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 02:53:04 AM »
Nothing more than a failed attempt at penetrating the dome (Raqia) covering the stationary flat earth God created. His footstool, like a tent.

The nukes couldn't bust it "LIKE MOLTEN GLASS" and now focused powerful radio frequencies had no effect, Duh.

Get the accepted flat earth map out and ask why Alaska? Well, it's populated, US territory, just off center of the middle of the dome for great trajectory of radio blasts. Sound will break glass, check out this singer, maybe he should try?

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.