Lens corrected without comparison

Above video with the first 10 seconds of each ISS clip in succession

You decide :D

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: ISS Lens correction
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 07:38:52 PM »
There's no doubt NASA is BS, but it appears yours is also. Case in point, you rarely see stars, yet we look up and see them in the firmament galore. Second it appears NASA is using an above the horizon separate theatrical show without many, if any, stars. Occasionally they do appear, like in the 4th video at 4:10 and they rotate down into the flat earth view, which is impossible and proves above the horizon BS. Third your first video at 15:10 is conveniently cut away just as a star is about to enter the flat earth viewing area.

I call major BS on it all and trust only Gods word....This sucker is flat and ain't moving !!!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »
There's no doubt NASA is BS, but it appears yours is also. Case in point, you rarely see stars, yet we look up and see them in the firmament galore. Second it appears NASA is using an above the horizon separate theatrical show without many, if any, stars. Occasionally they do appear, like in the 4th video at 4:10 and they rotate down into the flat earth view, which is impossible and proves above the horizon BS. Third your first video at 15:10 is conveniently cut away just as a star is about to enter the flat earth viewing area.

I call major BS on it all and trust only Gods word....This sucker is flat and ain't moving !!!

There's no doubt god is BS but it appears yours is also.

I call major BS
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 09:34:12 PM »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 09:54:12 AM »
I'm not sure what your point is in that video but at points the horizon is actually concave so there's clearly some lens distortion going on.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"