A few questions about "lands beyond"
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:10:28 AM »
1. How likely do you think it is that there are habitable lands beyond what is shown on a globe?
2. What do you actually call such places as a whole?
3. How likely do you think it is that there are people/ETs living in those places?

A couple more for those of you who are Christian:

4. If there are people/ETs in the outer lands, would they need to be saved?
5. Would you yourself go on a voyage to preach the gospel to them?

Re: A few questions about "lands beyond"
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 03:10:22 AM »
...Drops acid.*

Alright, let's give'r:

1. How likely do you think it is that there are habitable lands beyond what is shown on a globe?
I think it's likely, because ETs are likely visiting us (see the disclosure project), and while ETs could come from planes above us (astroplanes), the ocean, inside the earth, planes below us (subplanes), or even from parallel worlds, I think it's likely at least some, if not all of them are coming from other parts of the (infinite) plane, the reason being: it's a smaller leap to suggest this plane is bigger than we know, than to suggest there's other planes altogether, and while they could be coming from the ocean or inside the earth, the vast majority of unidentified craft is airborne (aircraft), as opposed to waterborne (watercraft) or earthborne (earthcraft), furthermore Greys, the most common ET, are humanoids, suggesting they evolved in a similar environment, on a plane, as opposed to the ocean, or in the earth.

2. What do you actually call such places as a whole?
You could call them other worlds, like in Mario Brothers 3, lol, there's world 1 (our world), world 2 (nearest to ours), world 3 and so on.
Or you could call them exoplanes, extraplanes (like extraterresrials), bioplanes (because they're other parts of the (infinite) plane capable of supporting life), or solarplanes (because they're other parts of the plane with (a) sun(s).
The parts of the plane that aren't inhabitable could be called the badplanes, like badlands, or wasteplanes, like wastelands, or deadplanes, darkplanes, coldplanes, or any synonym for cold, or iceplanes, or any synonym for ice.
The plane as a whole, if infinite, could be called the infinite plane, as it's already being referred to as, or the uniplane, like the universe, or the megaplane.
As for what we refer to our part of the plane as, we could call it the homeplane, or the innerplane, as opposed to the outerplane.

3. How likely do you think it is that there are people/ETs living in those places?
Very likely, for reasons already states.

A couple more for those of you who are Christian:
I'm a luke warm Christian, so I'll try to answer these too.

4. If there are people/ETs in the outer lands, would they need to be saved?
If they're other humans, yes, if they're humanoid or a nonhuman sentient species, probably, seems unlikely God would create all these humanoids and nonhuman sentient species with bodies and minds, but only give one of them, us, a soul, and freewill, which would probably lead them to sin, but we'd have to do a lot of praying about it, and a lot of investigating into their nature.
If one of them had the capacity to comprehend the gospel, and wanted to hear it, I certainly wouldn't turn them away, at worst if it wasn't meant for them, I'd be doing no harm, I don't see how it could harm them much at all, and even if it did, well they wouldn't have souls anyway, so not much of a loss, but if they did have souls, freewill and sin, or their equivalent of that, making mistakes, being tempted to do what's harmful to themselves and fellow ET's, and we witheld the gospel from them, seems to me that'd be a greater evil.

5. Would you yourself go on a voyage to preach the gospel to them?
I don't think I'd go on a voyage for that specific reason, I'd go for all sorts of reasons, mainly just to experience it all, but I'd spread the gospel along the way, if they had ears to hear it, a brain to think it, a heart to feel it, and most importantly, a soul to save.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 06:07:35 AM by Antithecystem »