Offline simon7495t

• Round Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Low earth orbits, vs. Sun and moon
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:22 PM »
It was designed that way to keep the astronauts out of the polar regions where radiation in the Van Allen belt is closer to the earth's surface. (I just googled that, there are a bunch of explanations if you're more curious than that)
That makes sense.

fortytwo

Re: Low earth orbits, vs. Sun and moon
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2021, 12:30:07 PM »
This is a very nice animation, but I don't see an issue with FET.
This might be related to my limited understanding of the theory.
There is a lot to read (I appreciate the effort) in the Wiki and the Forums and I'm not always sure what is a single opinion, what is under discussion or yet unknown and what is accepted part of the theory.

Is the ISS real or fake in FET?
I thought all space travel is fake. Or is this an open question yet?

If ISS is real ...

The animation is showing the flat earth rotating which I thought it isn't.
This rotation leads to a visible unnatural acceleration which would look differently on a non rotating disk.

Do we know the layout of the earth in FET?
I have seen different maps used for arguing different questions - see also the maps in Wiki where map for timezone differs strongly from "standard" map used.
So my interpetation of this was, that the layout of the earth is not known yet. Different layouts are used for different questions to show that something is possible in principle but no current map covers all questions. Therefor it also does not matter that many maps are projections of a globe.
If the layout is unknown, how can one simulate the path of ISS?

Noone can draw the path of a non existing ISS on an unknown rotating earth layout.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 01:24:30 PM by fortytwo »