Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
Re: Satellites
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2017, 03:22:14 AM »

The balloons are never in orbit - they are floating at 80,000 to 120,000 feet in the air.  Nothing is in orbit ever.  If you can barely see a commercial airliner at 35,000 feet in the air the balloons would be unnoticeable from our point of view on the ground without a form of scoped magnification.  The balloons when observed during daytime look like a shiny silver dollar.
Please cite the source for the technical details listed here.

And photographic evidence of these balloons looking like shiny silver dollars

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2017, 04:46:44 PM »
Stare at the supposed ISS live feed for a few days straight on Red Bull. I guarantee you that you will never see one of the supposed 1000's of satellites up there. Why?

They're FAKE !
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2017, 05:21:14 PM »
1. It doesn’t matter how much wind there is up there, it’s getting them to the right place in the first place.  Wind on the way up !

And you don't think it's possible to put some mode of transporation on there?
What sort of transportation can push a big balloon at 17,000 mph for years?

Incorrect. The Cold War never ended. Look at the proxy war in Syria between the US and Russia. Vladimir Putin himself says that it never ended.

I agree with Tom Bishop. Hell hath frozen over.

The balloons are never in orbit - they are floating at 80,000 to 120,000 feet in the air.  Nothing is in orbit ever.  If you can barely see a commercial airliner at 35,000 feet in the air the balloons would be unnoticeable from our point of view on the ground without a form of scoped magnification.  The balloons when observed during daytime look like a shiny silver dollar.

Why not 40,000-80,000 feet anymore? Have you done some more research or did you realize your initial guess was retarded?

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2017, 05:39:19 PM »
Stare at the supposed ISS live feed for a few days straight on Red Bull. I guarantee you that you will never see one of the supposed 1000's of satellites up there. Why?

They're FAKE !
They are widely spread out, mostly moving in the same general direction, not at each other, and they are fairly small. Oh yeah, and space is kind of big.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2017, 06:10:31 PM »
1. It doesn’t matter how much wind there is up there, it’s getting them to the right place in the first place.  Wind on the way up !

And you don't think it's possible to put some mode of transporation on there?
What sort of transportation can push a big balloon at 17,000 mph for years?

Incorrect. The Cold War never ended. Look at the proxy war in Syria between the US and Russia. Vladimir Putin himself says that it never ended.

I agree with Tom Bishop. Hell hath frozen over.

Yeah, you're a troll. Before you said 40-80K, once that became obviously not possible, you switched to 80-120K. And I'm not seeing any shiny silver dollars in the sky, so....
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2017, 08:18:37 PM »
Nothing is in orbit ever.  If you can barely see a commercial airliner at 35,000 feet in the air the balloons would be unnoticeable from our point of view on the ground without a form of scoped magnification.
Like a telescope, maybe?  Good thing there are lots of people with telescopes capturing the ISS when it transits in front of the moon.

And other people (well, probably the SAME people) doing the same thing during solar transits.

You know what nobody ever sees?  Balloons!
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2017, 09:28:47 PM »
Even if such a balloon existed and were invisible, how can it go 30 times faster than a jetliner?

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2017, 09:35:46 PM »
Cool pics Rounder, like the second one. Obviously an older pic while the shuttle was still in service.

Offline gizmo910

• Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2017, 06:23:20 PM »
https://www.space.com/38766-jpss1-weather-satellite-launch-success.html
A polar-orbiting satellite with data transmission. First of 4. Data should help with more accurate weather predictions. Actual data to be processed by NOAA.
Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

;)

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2017, 06:51:54 PM »
Nothing is in orbit ever.  If you can barely see a commercial airliner at 35,000 feet in the air the balloons would be unnoticeable from our point of view on the ground without a form of scoped magnification.
Like a telescope, maybe?  Good thing there are lots of people with telescopes capturing the ISS when it transits in front of the moon.

And other people (well, probably the SAME people) doing the same thing during solar transits.

I couldn't stop laughing at these two pics. I'm telling you, drink enough kool-aid, snort enough chemtrails and you will believe this stuff. 1/2 of society is borderline tarded. I've been to walmart.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline gizmo910

• Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2017, 06:55:41 PM »

I couldn't stop laughing at these two pics. I'm telling you, drink enough kool-aid, snort enough chemtrails and you will believe this stuff. 1/2 of society is borderline tarded. I've been to walmart.

Do you have anything constructive to say, or do you insist on flooding all these posts with your nonsensical postings?
Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

;)

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2017, 06:59:52 PM »

Do you have anything constructive to say, or do you insist on flooding all these posts with your nonsensical postings?

I'm not the one that flooded the thread with the biggest joke pictures in the world. How could the mods allow such a thing? he he You might as well just pasted on some little cartoon figures of pluto and elmo chasing him. Those are funnier than Bugs Bunny reruns.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2017, 07:21:33 PM »
I'm not the one that flooded the thread with the biggest joke pictures in the world.
Oh goody, J-Child’s mommy gave him/her back his/her internet privileges.

The problem I knew I was facing when I posted those images: that they are not easy for a skeptic to attempt to duplicate.  (Not that J-Child seems likely to try, having rejected them a priori)  The equipment required is not inexpensive, and it requires some effort and planning to be in the right place, at the right time, telescope aimed at the right spot, etc.  Much easier to mock and ridicule.  The strength of those images, however: they come from all over the globe, from people unaffiliated with any of the evil acronyms, and anyone who is honestly seeking the truth CAN duplicate them.  Sure, the required telescope and camera aren’t cheap, but they’re not super expensive either, a couple hundred bucks could set you up.  It’s not like the “lasers off the moon reflector” test, for example, which cannot be done with consumer grade equipment.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2017, 11:04:41 PM »
I'm not the one that flooded the thread with the biggest joke pictures in the world.
Oh goody, J-Child’s mommy gave him/her back his/her internet privileges.

Plenty of sources online to find when ISS is visible from any location and some will tell you when to see it move in front of the moon or sun. Anyone who actually wanted to learn could just go see for themselves. Some people are not interested in anything other than making stupid trolling comments. You just have to ignore them, except when you find responding to be entertaining.

Speaking of which, there was a great video on YT of a guy that did the math and went to a spot where ISS would be visible crossing the sun during the August 2017 eclipse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepQoU4oek4

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2017, 01:11:02 PM »

All you need is a pair of cheap binoculars - I'm sure you could borrow a pair if you don't own them - check that website for the dates and times when ISS will be overhead - and look with your own eyes.   The ISS usually crosses the sky over a period of 3 to 5 minutes in the early evening, when you look in the right direction at the right time, it's unmistakable because it's moving faster than anything else in the sky.

You can easily make out the "H" shape of the solar panels and confirm that there is not a balloon half the size of the moon attached to it.

If you're going to claim something as outrageous as this - and you're not prepared to go out and simply look at the sky on the right evening - then your random guesswork and opinions are worth precisely nothing.  Why devalue your own intellect to this degree?   Do you really WANT people to think you're stupid...because that's how it's looking right now.

It's like someone claiming that all cows are purple with pink and blue spots - and then refusing to believe a photo of a cow that someone shows them - and absolutely refusing to go out and look into a nearby field where black and white cows are clearly standing.  Someone who did that could be justifiably called "stupid".  This is EXACTLY what you're doing.

All FE'ers should go look at the ISS through binoculars one evening and ask themselves how something so profoundly un-aerodynamic could be possibly be moving at the speed it clearly moves.

Or maybe you just don't want to see it?   Like my granddaughter sticking her fingers into her ears and singing "La-la-la-la-laaa...not listening" when we tell her it's bedtime.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »

All you need is a pair of cheap binoculars - I'm sure you could borrow a pair if you don't own them - check that website for the dates and times when ISS will be overhead - and look with your own eyes.   The ISS usually crosses the sky over a period of 3 to 5 minutes in the early evening, when you look in the right direction at the right time, it's unmistakable because it's moving faster than anything else in the sky.

You can easily make out the "H" shape of the solar panels and confirm that there is not a balloon half the size of the moon attached to it.

If you're going to claim something as outrageous as this - and you're not prepared to go out and simply look at the sky on the right evening - then your random guesswork and opinions are worth precisely nothing.  Why devalue your own intellect to this degree?   Do you really WANT people to think you're stupid...because that's how it's looking right now.

It's like someone claiming that all cows are purple with pink and blue spots - and then refusing to believe a photo of a cow that someone shows them - and absolutely refusing to go out and look into a nearby field where black and white cows are clearly standing.  Someone who did that could be justifiably called "stupid".  This is EXACTLY what you're doing.

All FE'ers should go look at the ISS through binoculars one evening and ask themselves how something so profoundly un-aerodynamic could be possibly be moving at the speed it clearly moves.

Or maybe you just don't want to see it?   Like my granddaughter sticking her fingers into her ears and singing "La-la-la-la-laaa...not listening" when we tell her it's bedtime.

I wish we could pin that response, sums up so much so well.

If he took your advice and saw the ISS, he would probably claim NASA hacked his binoculars.

Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »

Ah, this would be the same sort of situation where I repeated asked Tom to stick his head out of his window and check the validity of dateandtime.org for himself by watching the time of sunset.  I don't think he ever responded to that suggestion.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »

Ah, this would be the same sort of situation where I repeated asked Tom to stick his head out of his window and check the validity of dateandtime.org for himself by watching the time of sunset.  I don't think he ever responded to that suggestion.

Yes - exactly.   These are very desperate people - trying SO hard to maintain this one theory that they are prepared to shut their minds to the hundreds of crazy things they have to say to defend it.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2017, 12:52:01 PM »
Question about satellites : If they are real and you have over 10k satellites in space which mean that they are easy to make and easy to place them in orbit for their desire purpose .... so then tech giant like google why they will invest in loon project ?? why not google will make one time satellites which do job and no maintenance  free too , LOL , mostly NASA do maintenance on ISS inside under water pools but never seen any other company did maintenance on their so called satellites ?

https://x.company/loon/

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2017, 01:13:48 PM »
This thread made me join. haha.

Good question OP. I'm a communications tech. I work for a top 10 defense contractor that manufactures satellites and launches them from the Space Coast. Basically, the satellite acts as a repeater. The transmission comes from our earth stations, include voice and data, and transmitted to the satellite which then streams the data (repeats) back towards earth, where a properly pointed dish can receive. The dishes typically are able to send/receive data and the communication to/from the satellite and earth station is two-way, bi-directional.

I have installed commercial dishes for end users (gov't, military, gas and oil rigs, ships). I assure you that they work when pointed correctly at the sky, and don't work if they're just inches off. There's an entire procedure involved in pointing and setting a dish as well as math helps on getting the angles correct. Once linked up, I can send test messages to a Network Ops Center where a tech verifies my data and sends me out a test reply which I also verify.

I also work with microwave (ground to ground stations), fiber, central office, network, PSPC radio, backbone, etc. I'm a tech, not an engineer, so my 25 years of experience involves the installation and maintenance of comm equipment. My work involves correctly pointing, provisioning, and testing large scale  wireless communication devices.

FE'rs need to work this info into their model somehow, because satellites exist and are in use all over our flat earth. There's no need to be afraid to admit that they are real.

i have few Question , i will be thankful if you could explain it for me ,
1 ) so you people make satellites , am wondering which material you people use for casing , in thermosphere temperature is 1500 ~ 2000 Celsius , so how it can with stand that much of temperature ?
2 ) In theory there can not be heat transfer in space because its empty nothing there , to transfer heat , so when these satellites are hit by sun rays they will heat up and their temperature should be  raising because there is nothing in space where heat could be transfer , so how you people keep it cool ?
3 ) also how you people are lunching satellite in orbit ? i guess rocket will go up and acquire desire speed and then it need to release satellite from its bay in allocated orbit , correct ? so Question is how rocket can acquire speed in space ? because we know newton 3rd law action and reaction , in space there is only one body which is rocket there is no second body to react like on ground we have that air which push planes etc , so how that propulsion is possible in vaccum ? also according to thermodynamics expansion of gases in vaccum result zero work , because nothing to displace ...
4 ) so these satellites all are geostationary or what ? because you said if their is inch difference in alignment it will not work , so you have satellite in orbit which is in motion and ball earth is also in motion , so for dishes alignment the satellite should be in sync 100% with ball earth speed if there is even 0.1% difference in speed , theoretically the alignment should be effected and it suppose to be keep increasing...

sorry for bad english , and too many question , hope i will get answers , thanks