Offline wtbofnc

• View Profile
Flat Earth Elementary Schools
« on: January 15, 2016, 10:19:47 PM »
When is a good time to start a new education system which is Flat Earth Based?

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: Flat Earth Elementary Schools
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 05:09:02 AM »
When liberals fully take control of the government, they care more of our backward culture's rights than our advancement.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
This is a fun topic to talk about and debate and forums but in reality its not a real concern and a very niche belief. Its not really credible enough to be supported as something that should be taught to children.
You do not have to attack me, I'm never trying to be rude or insensitive. If it seems that way its a mistake please correct me politely.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 07:23:35 AM »

This is a fun topic to talk about and debate and forums but in reality its not a real concern and a very niche belief. Its not really credible enough to be supported as something that should be taught to children.

Do you have any evidence to support your outlandish claim?

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 01:19:24 PM »

Do you have other replies than this one in your troll repertoire?
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 01:55:59 PM »
When is a good time to start a new education system which is Flat Earth Based?

I'm not sure you would be able to convince the relevant stakeholders with your 'Daesh of Science' arguments, so you would need to overrun the Central Adm. with power. Hereafter you would need to find thousands of teachers who would convey your fantasies. All elementary school teachers I know are both honest, intelligent and holds a high level of integrity, so I think it would be difficult for you guys. But maybe USA is different.

Offline wtbofnc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
I realize that some of you have nothing better to do than to come to this website which is for open minded discussion in an attempt to bully free, open minded people.  People, who are in my opinion far more advanced intellectually than you are.  I too have been a victim of the establishment.  I have admitted that I am a simple human and have been naive for the past 35 years. Your ability to see the big picture was removed. The curiosity you had as a child was suppressed. You are a programmed robot.
Children come into this world and they are immediately told no.  They are told no several thousand times before they reach the age of five.  This curiosity is nearly all suppressed once they start their first day of elementary school.  Have you ever seen a Childs face when you tell them "NO" for the first time? Didn't you feel ashamed for telling them that?  The reason you feel ashamed is because you understand their curiosity.  You understand their need to know. But your fear for their safety prevents you from allowing them to "SEE".  And your attempt to explain the reason cannot be understood because they are too young to understand.  All they know is that it is bad to explore. And so, the vicious cycle repeats itself.  So, if you could please remove yourself from this forum if you want to continue this madness. This forum is for free thought.  Open mindedness.
We are all children here.  Literally.  Most of us are being born again.  So, go have yourself some kids, turn them into slaves, but leave us to discussion. If you only wish to put people down, do that to your friends.  They should learn who the real person you are. The fake, unfair and thoughtless programmed bully. A prisoner of your own mind.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:31:40 PM by wtbofnc »

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 03:47:47 PM »

But you don't want to change the school at all. You just want to teach them that the Earth is flat and not round and show the kids a lot of youtube videos.

I'm just pointing out that that will be a difficult plan to execute with the level of 'evidence' that you have.

Am I the one being rude!? It's you who are calling all the scientists working and dedicating their lives to the exploration of space for liars and even worse things!

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »

Not a source but a lack of sources. I'm unable to find any instance where the mainstream science or education systems have taken any part of the flat earth societies claims serious. Which would have to happen before it would be at all considered to be put into the education system. I haven't done deep research into this so if you have anything that shows they are taking it serious id be glad to give it a read.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:17:26 PM by mbecks »
You do not have to attack me, I'm never trying to be rude or insensitive. If it seems that way its a mistake please correct me politely.

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 06:06:50 PM »

The science and education systems have not taken Harry Potter serious either. There's a reason for that! It's fantasy!

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 06:09:56 PM »
The science and education systems have not taken Harry Potter serious either. There's a reason for that! It's fantasy!
Do you have anything to add to this discussion, or do you just intend on saying that you think the Earth is round over and over again?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 06:53:29 PM »

Dear Mr 'SexWarrior',

I'm stating the obvious. The Earth is 'round' and is confirmed every day e.g. by the the people in the ISS. You can actually follow the ISS from Earth and occasionally it will pass over your location. The fact that the earth is round have tried to be conveyed in every way; academically, logically, intuitive, and so. But you're like teflon. "Facts are stupid things!", as your former president Ronald Reagan said (sorry I assume you're all americans...), and you seem to live by this motto.

This is the forum of TRUTH. Why beat around the bush? You need to explain to me why the entire space program is a big lie (!) before we can talk about a flat earth. If you convince me, I'll be a flat earther too.

Cheers

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 06:54:47 PM »
I'm stating the obvious.
While I disagree that this is what you're doing, it seems that regardless of who's correct you're doing something extremely pointless and futile. So, what's the point?

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »

Dear Mr 'SexWarrior',

You're discussing 'liquid dynamics', 'earth core composition', 'refractions', and you all think you're intellectuals. I find it completely irrelevant. It's like arguing that New York do not exist, because there's no track record of Mr Kyle Schmidt who is said to have lived in east side in 1908. You have a behavior like the Amish people. We're living in 2016 and have had technology for many years to state that we're living on a round earth.

Cheers

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 07:59:22 PM »

Dear Mr 'SexWarrior',

You're discussing 'liquid dynamics', 'earth core composition', 'refractions', and you all think you're intellectuals. I find it completely irrelevant. It's like arguing that New York do not exist, because there's no track record of Mr Kyle Schmidt who is said to have lived in east side in 1908. You have a behavior like the Amish people. We're living in 2016 and have had technology for many years to state that we're living on a round earth.

Cheers

What is it with you people and ridiculous claims? Your analogies make no sense, and your understanding of physics and math is rudimentary at best, yet you feel the need to pass judgement on others... If you have a point to make, then please do so. There's no reason to keep saying "the earth is round because it's round," even though circular logic is a favorite tactic of you RErs.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 08:01:26 PM »
You're discussing 'liquid dynamics' [...]
I'm not discussing liquid dynamics - I'm explaining fluid dynamics. The difference is particularly crucial since the fluid we were talking about was not a liquid. It's also important to not blur the distinction between intelligence and knowledge - I make very few claims to the former. At least try to keep your story straight.

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 08:13:09 PM »

Dear Mr 'Sex-Warroir',

I'm sorry. Fluid dynamics, then. But we're not really interested in 'fluid dynamics', are we? We're interested in the Earth being round or flat. we don't need to talk about 'fluid dynamics' in order to tell if the Earth is round or flat, because we fly around the Earth every day. That is a fact. If you think I'm lying about that, you need to tell me how? There's overwhelming evidence for what I'm saying. It's so obvious that I not even sure you're serious. Your 'avatar' suggest that you just think this is a fun game. And it kind of is. If it's a game.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 08:47:41 PM »
But we're not really interested in 'fluid dynamics', are we?
Of course we are. Why wouldn't we be?

We're interested in the Earth being round or flat.
An interesting change of perspective from your previous stance, but I'll take it as a show of good faith.

we don't need to talk about 'fluid dynamics' in order to tell if the Earth is round or flat
Of course we do. Also, why do you insist on putting fluid dynamics in quotes? It's a fairly well established discipline.

we fly around the Earth every day. That is a fact. If you think I'm lying about that, you need to tell me how?
We do fly around the Earth every day. It also provides us with no information about its shape whatsoever.

There's overwhelming evidence for what I'm saying. It's so obvious that I not even sure you're serious.
Would you like to present some of that evidence?

Your 'avatar' suggest that you just think this is a fun game. And it kind of is. If it's a game.
My avatar is a picture of myself. I enjoy silly headwear. It's also the same avatar I use virtually everywhere else on the Internet. If you're so quick to cast judgement on things based on what you saw in the spur of a moment, I'm not surprised that you're not willing to question your indoctrination.

Damn, that must feel good.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:51:19 PM by SexWarrior »

Christer Fuglesang

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 09:05:04 PM »

Dear Mr 'Sex Warrior',

I was merely suggesting that you were here for the fun of it. You do read? The word 'sex' and 'warrior' does says something about you, and it's not related to FE, weather you want it or not. Never mind..

If you have access to a brain and a computer you don't need my reference to the ISS. You can see that we're orbiting a round earth every day. I'm close to the project, so why don't you just go all in and tell me that I'm a liar?

Cheers

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 09:18:16 PM »
I'm close to the project, so why don't you just go all in and tell me that I'm a liar?
Your unsubstantiated claim will indeed be assumed to be false until you provide sufficient evidence to it.