Saddam Hussein

Re: Now Playing (the Video Game Version)
« Reply #680 on: April 19, 2016, 09:34:29 PM »
The rich and vibrant lore of the series, of course.  The saga of the Lords of Cinder and the fate of the world draws to a close with this game.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 19, 2016, 11:38:43 PM »
The lore in dark souls is so terrible the game tries to save you the trouble and not actually waste your time talking about it too much.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 20, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »
"The Dark Lords of Grimloth and the Dark Priests of Darkblood fought a dark war to see who was the darkest because that seems like a dark thing to have happen and now because of the dark war there is a curse of darkness and you are darkly cursed to be undead and cursed and dark and I guess you should darkly go forth into a grim and dark world of darkness and darkly stop the dark curse of darkness because dark curses are bad and dark and stuff. Also you darkly suck and I hope you darkly die a thousand dark times lmdao." - Dark Haggard Old Dark Woman

I should start working for From Software, this is much easier to write than the stuff I'm doing for my friend's game.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 20, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
"The Dark Lords of Grimloth and the Dark Priests of Darkblood fought a dark war to see who was the darkest because that seems like a dark thing to have happen and now because of the dark war there is a curse of darkness and you are darkly cursed to be undead and cursed and dark and I guess you should darkly go forth into a grim and dark world of darkness and darkly stop the dark curse of darkness because dark curses are bad and dark and stuff. Also you darkly suck and I hope you darkly die a thousand dark times lmdao." - Dark Haggard Old Dark Woman

I should start working for From Software, this is much easier to write than the stuff I'm doing for my friend's game.

Yeah, you're much better than From's writers. Really, it's a grave injustice you don't have millions of fans like they do.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 20, 2016, 11:20:55 AM »

Yeah, you're much better than From's writers. Really, it's a grave injustice you don't have millions of fans like they do.

Glad you agree, friendo. :^)

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 20, 2016, 12:53:06 PM »

I have never before agreed so much with something you've said
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 17, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »
Just finished DOOM. 10/10. Was gr8.
The Mastery.

« Reply #687 on: May 18, 2016, 07:56:42 PM »
Hearthstone!! :-B
-=]Bombos.Colombos[=-

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2016, 02:18:59 PM »
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Got it on sale for $12, well worth the investment. Nothing groundbreaking about the gameplay. A very generic and easy battle system. The menus are incredibly slow to navigate which is annoying, but most people probably aren't playing the game for its merits as an RPG. The nostalgia was pretty fantastic and it included most everything a long time South Park fan would want to see in a very R rated way. Story was meh overall, like an extended mid season episode, but the offensive joaks nonstop were great.

George

« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2016, 08:22:17 PM »
Limbo.  The dark and moody aesthetic is neat, and there are some really clever puzzles here.  What lets the game down, however, is the focus on platforming and dodging deadly traps that all require impeccable timing, which, combined with the awful controls, make the experience far more frustrating than it should be.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2016, 10:03:55 PM »
Limbo.  The dark and moody aesthetic is neat, and there are some really clever puzzles here.  What lets the game down, however, is the focus on platforming and dodging deadly traps that all require impeccable timing, which, combined with the awful controls, make the experience far more frustrating than it should be.
Finnish DOOM, you scrub.
The Mastery.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2016, 11:36:24 PM »

I can't empathize with this. I don't recall any traps in the game that require "impeccable" timing. No parts took me more than a couple deaths, and I'm not exactly amazing at games.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2016, 11:41:50 PM »
I can't empathize with this. I don't recall any traps in the game that require "impeccable" timing. No parts took me more than a couple deaths, and I'm not exactly amazing at games.

Are you new to Saddam?

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 30, 2016, 07:36:45 AM »
20XX.
It's fun, but I'm ultimately too bad at it to even beat two bosses in a row. I always end up being at around 1 or 2 HP when I enter the second boss areana, and get killed. Fuckshit.
also, fuck mighty no. 9
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:39:29 AM by beardo »
The Mastery.

Rama Set

« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2016, 02:03:14 PM »
What do Steam booster packs do?  Anyone know?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2016, 04:07:56 PM »

Thoroughly clean your carpets??
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
Still playing Overwatch. I've been using Hanzo a lot lately. For some reason the *tink* sound when you kill someone is so much more satisfying with him.

« Reply #697 on: July 07, 2016, 09:50:08 PM »
I'm playing Terraria at the minute. I'm going to build a real big ice tower to live in.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 07, 2016, 09:57:46 PM »
o
The Mastery.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 07, 2016, 10:52:37 PM »
o

I've never heard of that game before. What is it about? It sounds like a minimalistic indie game or something.