Re: What is beyond the south pole?
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 11:47:57 PM »

With all due respect, whatever that story was about PanAm is false. If you watch "Flat Earth Clues" by computer scientist Mark Sargent, it plainly states that since Admiral Byrd, nobody has been allowed to go back to Antartica. Professor Sargent feels this is due to an ice wall, which I respectfully disagree with, preferring an infinite ocean model beyond Antartica, but, either way, it is historical point of fact that Antarctica has been cordoned off since the 1950's.  Any stories you hear to the contrary is social media misinformation designed to inveigle and distract from the simple fact of the matter that the US government has been in panic mode over Antarctica ever since the Byrd expeditions. Professor Sargent believes Admiral Byrd found the ice wall, I think he found more ocean, but either way, what he found does not fit the globetard model, and that is just an empirical fact of the matter.

א, You say these things, with no proof whatsoever.  Below are some websites.  The first 2 are U.S. government sites seeking people to join the ongoing projects in Antarctica.  The third is testimony from people who have been to Antarctica.  Given that you are using א as your name, maybe you will understand me when I say the stuff you have written is שטויות .  Either prove what you say, or don't say anything.
https://www.nsf.gov/geo/opp/opportun.jsp
https://www.usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/
https://www.adventure-life.com/antarctica/stories

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2021, 01:19:02 AM »
It seems Mr. bishop has no response to either the longitude line or declination issues. I think that says much. I've noticed these threads usually end with a rebuttal from a non-FE person. I think that says it all.

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2021, 05:17:12 PM »
...With all due respect, whatever that story was about PanAm is false. If you watch "Flat Earth Clues" by computer scientist Mark Sargent, it plainly states that since Admiral Byrd, nobody has been allowed to go back to Antartica. Professor Sargent feels this is due to an ice wall, which I respectfully disagree with, preferring an infinite ocean model beyond Antartica, but, either way, it is historical point of fact that Antarctica has been cordoned off since the 1950's.  Any stories you hear to the contrary is social media misinformation designed to inveigle and distract from the simple fact of the matter that the US government has been in panic mode over Antarctica ever since the Byrd expeditions. Professor Sargent believes Admiral Byrd found the ice wall, I think he found more ocean, but either way, what he found does not fit the globetard model, and that is just an empirical fact of the matter.

A few points if I may:

Admiral Richard Byrd  was a bit of a nutter at the time he travelled to the south pole. He
claimed the Earth was actually hollow, with a complete other world inside, including a sun!

He purportedly met with "The Master," the city’s leader, who told him of his concerns about
the surface world, writing:

"Our interest rightly begins just after your Race exploded the first atomic bombs over Hiroshima
and Nagasaki, Japan. It was that alarming time we sent our flying machines, the ‘Flugelrads’ to
your surface world to investigate what your Race had done… You see, we have never interfered
before in your Race’s wars and barbarity. But now we must, for you have learned to tamper with
a certain power that is not for your Man, mainly that of atomic energy. Our emissaries have already
delivered messages to the power of your World, and yet they do not heed
."

Mark Sargent has no scientific qualifications; none in astrophysics, astronomy, cosmology,
interstellar or heliospheric physics.  Which means he's no more qualified to talk about an
alleged flat earth model than anybody else, and particularly accredited scientists.  This does
not however prevent him from publishing his considered opinions about the FET and which
we should at the very least consider.

It should be noted though that Sargent is a conspiracy theorist; he promotes cryptozoology,
that Bigfoot and the Chupacabra are real, a New World Order exists, and that Freemasons
have a secret agenda.

This is footage of Sargent being brought undone by a couple of simple questions and a little
video.  It's embarrassing to watch him blatantly lying.       It's called denialism.

Additionally, the Antarctic continent has not been "sealed off" since the 1950s.  The
Australian airline QANTAS offers travellers 19 different 12-hour flight routes across Antarctica
in Boeing 787 Dreamliners, with these flights also crossing the southern magnetic pole. 

A round-trip ticket currently costs US$867.

—I had to laugh at the "Professor" Sargent appellation too.      ::)

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2021, 08:03:44 PM »
I don't know about Admiral Byrd's Hollow Earth Theory but his statements about other-worldly beings with flying craft is probably a reference to UFO's and their inhabitants.  There's definitely been a connection with atomic energy and UFO activity and the US Gov't is going full forward on Acknowledging these craft exist and trying to determine who's flying them. 
From the surface Earth looks flat.  From space Earth looks round.  Now what?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2021, 08:59:29 PM »
I don't know about Admiral Byrd's Hollow Earth Theory but his statements about other-worldly beings with flying craft is probably a reference to UFO's and their inhabitants.  There's definitely been a connection with atomic energy and UFO activity and the US Gov't is going full forward on Acknowledging these craft exist and trying to determine who's flying them.

Where are you getting these "statements" from?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2021, 09:30:54 PM »
It's in the news...   

1) CNN:  "8 takeaways from the government's big UFO report" - June 28, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/27/politics/ufos-uap-extraterrestrial-life/index.html

2) In a 4 July 2021 article in "The Hill" titled "Dem Lawmaker calls for hearings on UFOs"

"Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind), Chairman of the House Intelligence sub-committee on Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence and Counter proliferation, is calling on Congress to hold a "series of Hearings" on reported UFOs following last month's highly anticipated intelligence report on the subject...

"If it is off-worldly, we have to take into account our advancements in terms of cellphone technology and why aren't these images being captured? Carson said. "We have to think about the nearly 4,000 satellites that are orbiting the Earth right now. Most of these satellites have cameras attached to them. Why hasn't any of that information been released?"
https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2021/07/us-congressional-hearings-on-uap-some.html

3)  ABC: "Pentagon announces new team to investigate UFO sightings after influx of reports" - Wednesday, November 24, 2021
https://abc7news.com/ufo-news-pentagon-team/11268798/

Beyond the Government literature, there's a ton of Info on UFO's...  Many are spotted near Fresh Water like the Polar Oceans to refuel their Hydrogen Reactors or something.   And the military has said many times UAPS go near Nuclear Plants and Missile Silo's sometimes shutting them down. 

Who they are is subject to speculation, but Admiral Byrd speaking with such occupants is not surprising to me...if he really said that anyway.  It just goes to show that there's still a lot of stuff unexplored.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:02:06 PM by MetaTron »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2021, 11:23:13 PM »
Who they are is subject to speculation, but Admiral Byrd speaking with such occupants is not surprising to me...if he really said that anyway.  It just goes to show that there's still a lot of stuff unexplored.

Sure, there's tons of stuff about UFO's, UAP's, whatever we call them now. But that has nothing to do with Antarctica and the fact that's it's been fairly well-traversed and many countries have bases there, people have sailed all around it, walked across it and flown over it. And you can go there with enough time and money.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2021, 05:37:47 PM »
Further to all the other references to Antarctic flights, Hi Fly have just this month landed the first Airbus A340 in Antarctica.  Operating from Cape Town, it was doing route-proving and initial setup of ground facilities for future (seasonal, obviously) operations, delivering support to the research stations and bringing tourists.  Report and video here:

https://livefromalounge.com/wow-hi-fly-flies-airbus-a340-antarctica/

No mention of US sponsored Antarctica Police or space-nazis. 

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2021, 02:33:29 PM »

I'm not sure what you mean by the term "atomic energy" with reference to alleged UFO "activity".  Links to that connection please.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2021, 04:19:51 PM »
There's a lot of video on the net of UFOs going near volcanoes, missile silos, nuclear power plants, and even hanging out at the Japan meltdown in an attemp to help deradiate the region IMO.   

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 09:39:22 PM »
Here is some ample evidence against the claim that nobody has been to Antarctica, and should be easily disproven if a flat earther could find the 'real' Mount Vinson (highest peak in Antarctica). Too many people on social media have climbed this mountain recently enough for it to be fake. How do you fake a whole mountain? The footage (and there are dozens and dozens more videos I haven't linked) clearly show how transit to central Antarctica is achieved.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:49:14 PM by scomato »