Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Aliens!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2023, 05:03:08 AM »
Apparently there will be a Congressional hearing on this - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/08/ufo-house-representatives-hearing-investigation

There is something to this, but only because it is illegal to lie to Congress, and if you were making lies about the the military and the Pentagon to Congress they would want blood. Not a lot of people would play with their life and freedom like that, let alone multiple witnesses which they claim they are bringing into the congressional hearing.

On the other hand, if you were telling the truth and were exposing people who were lying and hiding significant things from the public they would still want blood. The government had previously told Congress years ago on multiple occasional that there was nothing to the UFO claims.

There does seem to be a growing number of whistleblower UFO disclosures, government releases, and official Navy and Airforce sighting videos. The government wants this in the mainstream for some reason. Either they have suddenly become much more honest, or this is yet another scam to get military contractor funding, enact martial law, or something like an attempt to adopt a one world government via fake alien invasion as predicted by Project Bluebeam.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 07:28:06 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2023, 05:30:29 AM »
Project BlueBeam is an old conspiracy theory that the government is planning to fake an alien invasion to usher in the one world government. On his deathbed Werner von Braun supposedly revealed a plot that the secretive elements of the US government will fake an alien invasion to bond countries together into a unified state. There were also supposedly some other people claiming that a government think tank came up with this.

One thing I find interesting is that if you search Google on the Project Blue Beam term these days you get a version of it that avoids talking about aliens and is more about religion now. Here are the first couple of links I got from Google on the Project Blue Beam term:

https://mythdetector.ge/en/where-does-the-blue-beam-conspiracy-originate/

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that develops the “New World Order” conspiracy. According to conspiracy theorists, the processes described in the Blue Beam theory are the steps, necessary to establish the “New World Order”.

According to the Blue Beam theorists, NASA and the UN have begun to produce highly advanced technology. Using this technology, the entire Earth will see a simulation in the sky that would be created using satellites, located at different locations on the Earth. As the conspiracy goes, using this method, and in cooperation with the Antichrist, a simulation of the Second Coming will be created and all humans on the Earth will be united under a single religion under the framework of the Blue Beam.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/what-is-project-blue-beam/articleshow/3371815.cms

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory about a supposed project whose purpose is to create an artificial Second Coming, in order to control people. As per the alleged theory, the new world order's purpose is: 1. To abolish all Christian and traditional religions in order to replace them with a one-world religion based on the cult of man. 2. To abolish all national identities and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride. 3. To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one-world government.

If you search on Yandex.com for "Project Blue Beam" you get the classic theory with some older links about the fake alien invasion.

Here is an older link about Project Blue Beam from 2010:

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/09/24/werner-von-braun-and-the-hoaxed-alien-invasion-from-space/

The military-industrial complex mapped out the various false-flag operations it would conduct into the future as far back as the 1970s, as this article lays out. Their purpose was to keep the world in an almost-perpetual state of war,  for reasons varying from maintaining high sales of military equipment to American domination of the world.

The hoaxed invasion is referred to as “Project Blue Beam.” (Google.) Thanks to Doug.

The goal of this hoaxed space alien invasion was simple: control thru fear, to drive governments of all nations to submit and unite under one central authority, a One World Government, and as Dr. Greer said: “…to justify eventually spending trillions on space weapons… thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism and war.”

Another link, from 2011:

https://rewardsinheaven.blogspot.com/2011/06/nasas-project-bleam-blue-and-fake.html

Project Bluebeam has been reported as a secret government conspiracy to convince the masses slowly over time through conditioning that aliens are real and are visiting our planet. As part of the 'Iron Mountain Report', supposedly commissioned by the U.S. government in the early 1960's, a possible alien-threat scenario was envisioned in this report as a means to uniting the masses together against an alien invasion.

Regardless of merit, I find it interesting how there seems to be two versions of this theory, one about faking an alien invasion and one about faking a religious second coming. The theory of faking a second coming seems to have some references dating back to years ago, but it seems visible to me that the fake alien invasion theory has been pushed out of the main Google searches on this subject and is more difficult to pull up.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 04:48:06 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2023, 04:09:13 PM »
It was garbage. Roughly an hour of a man saying other men told him they saw aliens.
Yep, called it.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2023, 11:30:40 PM »
I liked /r/UFOs at first but now it just turned into another /x/ where everyone schizo rants about how they saw aliens. One commenter kindly informed me that aliens landed in their backyard and tried to jiggle the doorknob of the backdoor to get into their house. They also told me such aliens are evil but follow vampire law: meaning they cannot enter your home if you don't invite them in. Great. Good thing the evil space aliens cannot bypass the holy power of a locked door, else we would all be screwed!

I don't know who is being serious and who is joking, but I do know this entire whistleblower thing seems insane to me now. Why would you tell us there's a massive US government coverup of The Truth™ then refuse to reveal any of the information because the government considers it classified? "No, no, you need to wait for the Inspector General to complete their report!" ...what? How can you simultaneously tell us that you want us all to know the truth but, sorry, you can't do that while the truth is classified. Really boggles the ol' noggin.

In other news, I had a dream last night where aliens showed me their big flying saucer and it was bigger on the inside. That was pretty neat. No, it wasn't a TARDIS, but it should have been. This dream was obviously the aliens contacting me to show me how awesome their ship is. They wouldn't tell me how to build one, though. Lame.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2023, 12:30:31 PM »
I don't know who is being serious and who is joking, but I do know this entire whistleblower thing seems insane to me now. Why would you tell us there's a massive US government coverup of The Truth™ then refuse to reveal any of the information because the government considers it classified?

This is the classic pattern with conspiracy freaks. We see it in Flat Earth, Fake Moon Landing, Time Travel Experiments, Medbeds, etc.

These beliefs give the believer the idea that they are special. That they have special knowledge that sets them apart from and above humanity. They treasure this knowledge and protect it from reality. It allows them an escape from the real truth that they are sad losers whose only life is a stupid story of made-up aliens.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2023, 12:45:25 PM »
I don't think we'll ever get disclosure from the government. The "whistleblowers" have popped up too often with no results.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2023, 01:19:01 PM »
This is the classic pattern with conspiracy freaks. We see it in Flat Earth, Fake Moon Landing, Time Travel Experiments, Medbeds, etc.

These beliefs give the believer the idea that they are special. That they have special knowledge that sets them apart from and above humanity. They treasure this knowledge and protect it from reality. It allows them an escape from the real truth that they are sad losers whose only life is a stupid story of made-up aliens.

That is not what this is at all. This is a person simultaneously claiming they are a patriot to a government that is covering up the existence of alien spacecraft and aliens in general. It's paradoxical. You can't be both a whistleblower and keep all the secrets of the organization you're blowing the whistle on. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This sort of behavior is more in line with Tom's Project Blue Beam allegations than a real whistleblower.

Most of the conspiracy believers you mentioned would not be trusted with the classified information about aliens because they are precisely the kind of person to distribute it out to everyone.

I don't think we'll ever get disclosure from the government. The "whistleblowers" have popped up too often with no results.

They want to keep all the hot alien babes to themselves.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2023, 01:32:33 PM »

They want to keep all the hot alien babes to themselves.
The most we've gotten is the Pentagon formally acknowledging that one air force video that had already been out for years. And they basically just said "yeah we don't know what this is." Anything more would cause too much panic so they just deny and discredit wherever they can. I doubt they have any "evidence" anyone could get out to the public and any hint of a whistleblower they can deal with pretty easily.

But I don't see why we really need the government to formally address something for the public to believe it.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2023, 09:18:20 PM »
The U.S. government couldn't keep their most top secret secrets secret, even with an unlimited budget and no ethical oversight.
Bill Clinton couldn't even hide a girl under his desk. If they were hiding any UFOs, Yetis or miracle cancer cures, it would have been on the evening news long ago.

That is not what this is at all. This is a person simultaneously claiming they are a patriot to a government that is covering up the existence of alien spacecraft and aliens in general. It's paradoxical. You can't be both a whistleblower and keep all the secrets of the organization you're blowing the whistle on.

True, this is a special variety of freak. But still a freak with nothing but a story.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2023, 01:53:29 PM »
The U.S. government couldn't keep their most top secret secrets secret, even with an unlimited budget and no ethical oversight.
I don't think they have any physical evidence. But it would be pretty easy to keep data a secret. Or maybe not a secret but discredit enough that it just sounds like crazy conspiracies. They have the extra benefit of a lot of people thinking it's crazy bullshit already.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2023, 09:49:56 PM »
I don't think they have any physical evidence. But it would be pretty easy to keep data a secret. Or maybe not a secret but discredit enough that it just sounds like crazy conspiracies. They have the extra benefit of a lot of people thinking it's crazy bullshit already.

If we had any real data, the Russians would already have it. (Solarwinds)

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2023, 03:40:50 PM »
If we had any real data, the Russians would already have it. (Solarwinds)
I've never seen anything say they have all of the pentagon's data but I guess I wouldn't know.

Also, so? I'm sure Russia has their own UAP data as well. Not sure how that's relevant to discrediting our own whistleblowers.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2023, 02:56:14 AM »
Marco Rubio is not at all a reliable source and is almost certainly lying. My bet is that he's trying to distract from Trump's ongoing legal drama, although it's possible that he just sees this as an opportunity to pander to conspiracy theorists.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2023, 04:03:43 AM »
I want to hook up with a space babe as much as anyone but there are no aliens.
There's no such thing as an 'earth-like' planet.
All the data we have about exoplanets shows our cosmos is an inhospitable sewer. The Drake equation with solve showing one civilization per galaxy.

Aliens aren't real but they do make awesome clickbait

This is just 21st century geocentrism.

Really until we've actually seen some kind of proof they exist aliens are nothing better than speculative fiction.

So were exoplanets until the 1990s. And they are huge and easier to spot than aliens would be. Aliens exist because that's the boring, expected option.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2023, 04:23:09 AM »
I want to hook up with a space babe as much as anyone but there are no aliens.
There's no such thing as an 'earth-like' planet.
All the data we have about exoplanets shows our cosmos is an inhospitable sewer. The Drake equation with solve showing one civilization per galaxy.

Aliens aren't real but they do make awesome clickbait

This is just 21st century geocentrism.

Really until we've actually seen some kind of proof they exist aliens are nothing better than speculative fiction.

So were exoplanets until the 1990s.

Yes, that's how it works. We have evidence of exoplanets now, therefore they are no longer speculative fiction, like cell phones or the internet. Skies full of flying cars, time travel, and aliens remain nothing more than speculative fiction.

Aliens exist because that's the boring, expected option.

Right, that's the history of science in a nutshell, huh? Everything we have ever expected to be the case has always been the case because of our infallible human minds. Great point, I guess we can close the book on this one.  ::)
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2023, 04:23:31 AM »
Marco Rubio is not at all a reliable source and is almost certainly lying. My bet is that he's trying to distract from Trump's ongoing legal drama, although it's possible that he just sees this as an opportunity to pander to conspiracy theorists.

Do you have any evidence that Senator Rubio is lying about the official activities of the Senate Intelligence Committee in his capacity as the Vice Chairman of that organization?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2023, 05:58:06 AM »

Do you have any evidence that Senator Rubio is lying about the official activities of the Senate Intelligence Committee in his capacity as the Vice Chairman of that organization?

Do you have any evidence that he was given accurate information?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2023, 12:36:25 PM »
hey look, Rushy
https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4067865-congress-doubles-down-on-explosive-claims-of-illegal-ufo-retrieval-programs/

And then the reddit post talking about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14kbyls/congress_doubles_down_on_explosive_claims_of/

Nice. If this is truly the Senate Intelligence Committee getting flustered over this revelation and not merely some political circus show, we will get somewhere.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2023, 04:08:03 AM »

You can dress him up with his official titles all you want, but at the end of the day Rubio is still a cynical, dishonest politician aligned with a deeply cynical, dishonest, and fundamentally anti-democratic political faction that have made it clear that their only real goal is to secure as much power as they can for themselves and their ideological allies for as long as possible and by any means necessary. There's no reason to assume that their priorities have radically shifted simply because an unusual subject has come under discussion.

To answer the question more directly, like I said earlier, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Instead, all we have here is an implausible and unlikely story, one that sounds more like the clichés of science fiction than real life. That by itself is enough to reasonably conclude that the person telling the story is almost certainly lying. It might be believable if it were told by someone with a strong reputation for honesty, which leads us right to the fact that it was Rubio who told this story, a politician who sees truth and lies only as a means to an end of securing power. Besides, he has nothing to lose by lying. Even if ironclad proof that he was lying came out right now, it wouldn't matter. Republican voters would mostly ignore it, and the few who did take note of it would praise Rubio for "owning the libs" or whatever.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y