Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #11140 on: February 05, 2024, 02:06:00 PM »
I have read it. It's a pdf in a folder on my desktop. 400 pages. I study that shit. I have screen shots from Russian websites, I download and translate documents. All your conservative heroes are there.

Uh huh...

The Mueller Report is still available for download...

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

You should download a copy and STFU.

Wow, instead of giving me all the hot specifics of your claims, you tell me "just read it yourself" right after claiming you've read it when you obviously have not. This is just embarrassing, why are you doing this? Like, why bother posting about it at all?

I guess it's tough to keep your worldview in line with your beliefs when your beliefs are based on a few op-ed's you read three years ago.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 02:09:59 PM by Rushy »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11141 on: February 05, 2024, 10:03:35 PM »
I have read it. It's a pdf in a folder on my desktop. 400 pages. I study that shit. I have screen shots from Russian websites, I download and translate documents. All your conservative heroes are there.

Uh huh...

Wow, instead of giving me all the hot specifics of your claims, you tell me "just read it yourself" right after claiming you've read it when you obviously have not. This is just embarrassing, why are you doing this? Like, why bother posting about it at all?

I guess it's tough to keep your worldview in line with your beliefs when your beliefs are based on a few op-ed's you read three years ago.

I just went through all this with Pete a few posts ago and you missed it just like the first time you missed it 2016.

But don't worry, You don't need to read anything, you can just listen to Trump. It's all a hoax. Russia is your friend.

U.S. Department of Justice
Attorney Work Product // May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)II. RUSSIAN “ACTIVE MEASURES” SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
The first form of Russian election influence came principally from the Internet Research
Agency, LLC (IRA), a Russian organization funded by Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin and
companies he controlled, including Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord
Catering (collectively “Concord”).2 The IRA conducted social media operations targeted at large
U.S. audiences with the goal of sowing discord in the U.S. political system.3 These operations
constituted “active measures” (активные мероприятия), a term that typically refers to operations
conducted by Russian security services aimed at influencing the course of international affairs.4
The IRA and its employees began operations targeting the United States as early as 2014.
Using fictitious U.S. personas, IRA employees operated social media accounts and group pages
designed to attract U.S. audiences. These groups and accounts, which addressed divisive U.S.
political and social issues, falsely claimed to be controlled by U.S. activists. Over time, these
social media accounts became a means to reach large U.S. audiences. IRA employees travelled to
the United States in mid-2014 on an intelligence-gathering mission to obtain information and
photographs for use in their social media posts.
IRA employees posted derogatory information about a number of candidates in the 2016
U.S. presidential election. By early to mid-2016, IRA operations included supporting the Trump
Campaign and disparaging candidate Hillary Clinton. The IRA made various expenditures to carry
out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S.
persons and entities. Some IRA employees, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their
Russian association, communicated electronically with individuals associated with the Trump
Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities, including the
staging of political rallies.5 The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons
knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.
By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S.
persons through their social media accounts.

etc, etc, etc...

Yep, the Russians were behind "KIDS4TRUMP," "Tea Party News," and all kinds of other Trump crap that you gobble up.
Putin's calling upon you to "Be Patriotic" "Stop All Invaders" and "Secure the borders!" (all Russian Facebook groups) Putin wants what's best for our country.

It's probably best that you didn't read any of it and have no clue. If you knew the truth about Republicans, you wouldn't believe it anyway.
Just one Russian Facebook group made over 80,000 postings that got lots of likes from idiotic rednecks that will eat something they find on the sidewalk without thinking.

BTW- That was 2016. Today, Russia is promoting the stolen election lie and predicting civil war for America. You have Putin, Trump and Jesus all still working hard for the causes you believe in and support.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11142 on: February 05, 2024, 10:25:49 PM »

Uh huh...

I just went through all this with Pete a few posts ago and you missed it just like the first time you missed it 2016.

But don't worry, You don't need to read anything, you can just listen to Trump. It's all a hoax. Russia is your friend.

U.S. Department of Justice
Attorney Work Product // May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)II. RUSSIAN “ACTIVE MEASURES” SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
The first form of Russian election influence came principally from the Internet Research
Agency, LLC (IRA), a Russian organization funded by Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin and
companies he controlled, including Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord
Catering (collectively “Concord”).2 The IRA conducted social media operations targeted at large
U.S. audiences with the goal of sowing discord in the U.S. political system.3 These operations
constituted “active measures” (активные мероприятия), a term that typically refers to operations
conducted by Russian security services aimed at influencing the course of international affairs.4
The IRA and its employees began operations targeting the United States as early as 2014.
Using fictitious U.S. personas, IRA employees operated social media accounts and group pages
designed to attract U.S. audiences. These groups and accounts, which addressed divisive U.S.
political and social issues, falsely claimed to be controlled by U.S. activists. Over time, these
social media accounts became a means to reach large U.S. audiences. IRA employees travelled to
the United States in mid-2014 on an intelligence-gathering mission to obtain information and
photographs for use in their social media posts.
IRA employees posted derogatory information about a number of candidates in the 2016
U.S. presidential election. By early to mid-2016, IRA operations included supporting the Trump
Campaign and disparaging candidate Hillary Clinton. The IRA made various expenditures to carry
out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S.
persons and entities. Some IRA employees, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their
Russian association, communicated electronically with individuals associated with the Trump
Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities, including the
staging of political rallies.5 The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons
knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.
By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S.
persons through their social media accounts.

etc, etc, etc...

Yep, the Russians were behind "KIDS4TRUMP," "Tea Party News," and all kinds of other Trump crap that you gobble up.
Putin's calling upon you to "Be Patriotic" "Stop All Invaders" and "Secure the borders!" (all Russian Facebook groups) Putin wants what's best for our country.

It's probably best that you didn't read any of it and have no clue. If you knew the truth about Republicans, you wouldn't believe it anyway.
Just one Russian Facebook group made over 80,000 postings that got lots of likes from idiotic rednecks that will eat something they find on the sidewalk without thinking.

BTW- That was 2016. Today, Russia is promoting the stolen election lie and predicting civil war for America. You have Putin, Trump and Jesus all still working hard for the causes you believe in and support.

Not one bit of what you provided had to do with 2016.

What about the US Government that is interested in securing the US border?

Seems they are more interested in securing the borders of Ukraine (against Putin, by the way) and Israel.

Can you even see straight, given all the crapola you have spewed lately?

WEAK...Weak...
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11143 on: February 06, 2024, 01:02:42 PM »

Seems they are more interested in securing the borders of Ukraine (against Putin, by the way) and Israel.

WEAK...Weak...

We had a deal to strengthen the border that everybody liked but your daddy Trump ordered his minions to kill it before they even read it.
https://www.axios.com/2024/02/05/trump-maga-senate-border-deal-mcconnell

Trump wants to screw up this country and tell us that he is the cure.

You remind me of the frightened senior citizens living in Northern Minnesota stockpiling weapons to fight off waves Mexican immigrants sweeping through the countryside. They believe all the stupid shit they see on NewsMax and don't understand where the food in this country really comes from.

Dude, you were ten years old in 2016. You think Trump is securing the nation and it's borders? He couldn't even secure his own twitter account (hacked 3 times).

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11144 on: February 06, 2024, 02:25:02 PM »

WEAK...Weak...

We had a deal to strengthen the border that everybody liked but your daddy Trump ordered his minions to kill it before they even read it.

You remind me of the frightened senior citizens living in Northern Minnesota stockpiling weapons to fight off waves Mexican immigrants sweeping through the countryside. They believe all the stupid shit they see on NewsMax and don't understand where the food in this country really comes from.

Dude, you were ten years old in 2016. You think Trump is securing the nation and it's borders? He couldn't even secure his own twitter account (hacked 3 times).
Dude, you think the Republicans are supporting Putin, yet are voting to spend billions in support of Ukraine in defense of their border against Putin.

You are very funny. Cannot even keep your own story straight.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11145 on: February 06, 2024, 02:58:58 PM »

I think you're making a long line of assumptions, assumptions that those interested would like you to make. No one here was arguing there was a complete lack of election interference (there was, as evidence you provided shows!). That was the entire point of the Mueller report! Except, it didn't prove anything about Trump, you know, the person the title of the thread mentions?

The problem is your logical leap that Trump was personally involved, despite the lack of evidence. It's at best wishful thinking on your part, at worst, a purposeful attempt to muddy the waters.

While Russia was proven to be helping Republicans, it didn't work out for them. Because, and I know this is hard for you to accept, but the Russian government is dumb as bricks. They got Trump elected and then he immediately began telling NATO that they should expand their defense spending. The same organization currently fighting Russia in Ukraine? I guess big brain Putin wanted NATO to waste his resources the whole time! Wow!

Again, you didn't read the report, again, you are making massive assumptions about the state of reality based on some news articles you read. Your entire concept of modern geopolitics seems to begin and end at "Trump bad because Putin did thing :("

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 03:00:50 PM by Rushy »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11146 on: February 06, 2024, 04:26:48 PM »

WEAK...Weak...

Dude, you think the Republicans are supporting Putin, yet are voting to spend billions in support of Ukraine in defense of their border against Putin.

Umm... They aren't doing that.  They are, very loudly, saying they won't unless Israel gets a bunch of money.  Or were.  Now they want to scrap everything because their god said so.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11147 on: February 06, 2024, 04:50:58 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11148 on: February 07, 2024, 09:32:15 AM »

WEAK...Weak...

Umm... They aren't doing that.  They are, very loudly, saying they won't unless Israel gets a bunch of money.  Or were.  Now they want to scrap everything because their god said so.
Umm...they are.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11149 on: February 07, 2024, 10:47:14 AM »

WEAK...Weak...

Umm...they are.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67649497

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-05/trump-house-gop-leaders-reject-senate-border-ukraine-aid-deal

They are not.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11150 on: February 07, 2024, 12:35:21 PM »
I think you're making a long line of assumptions, assumptions that those interested would like you to make. No one here was arguing there was a complete lack of election interference (there was, as evidence you provided shows!). That was the entire point of the Mueller report! Except, it didn't prove anything about Trump, you know, the person the title of the thread mentions?

The problem is your logical leap that Trump was personally involved, despite the lack of evidence. It's at best wishful thinking on your part, at worst, a purposeful attempt to muddy the waters.

While Russia was proven to be helping Republicans, it didn't work out for them. Because, and I know this is hard for you to accept, but the Russian government is dumb as bricks. They got Trump elected and then he immediately began telling NATO that they should expand their defense spending. The same organization currently fighting Russia in Ukraine? I guess big brain Putin wanted NATO to waste his resources the whole time! Wow!

Again, you didn't read the report, again, you are making massive assumptions about the state of reality based on some news articles you read. Your entire concept of modern geopolitics seems to begin and end at "Trump bad because Putin did thing :("

No, you didn't read the report. You're mindlessly quoting Trump apologists.
The report could not connect Trump directly in a criminal context but outlines overwhelming circumstantial evidence that he was involved. The Russians broke into the DNC servers, stole emails and contacted the Republicans. The ideal that Trump didn't know anything about it and would have stopped it if he found out is ridiculous.

The Democrat House judiciary committee chairman Jerold Nadler opened questioning on Wednesday by asking Mr Mueller whether Donald Trump had been accurate to claim he was "exonerated" by the special counsel report, to which Mr Muller replied with an emphatic "No".

Download the report, seriously. At 400 pages, it sounds like a lot but there is a lot of white space and is not hard to read or understand.

But that was then, this is now. We know Trump planned to let Russia have Ukraine for which they would render all kinds of political support. There is a lot more evidence now. Giuliani's good buddies, Lev and Igor are getting out of prison and are writing books that you won't read filled with all kinds of stuff you don't want to believe.

And this from Trump's attempt to be America's first king....
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/trump-denied-presidential-immunity-in-election-interference-case-court-rules

The bummer is that Biden doesn't have immunity to send Seal Team Six to assassinate traitorous insurrectionist who collaborate with enemies to subvert our democracy.

The cool part is that Trump's idiotic argument got shot down and he only has a couple of weeks to find a lawyer and mount an appeal to the supreme court.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11152 on: February 07, 2024, 06:51:39 PM »
Two more weeks...

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11153 on: February 07, 2024, 07:51:41 PM »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-05/trump-house-gop-leaders-reject-senate-border-ukraine-aid-deal

They are not.
Holy shit, I think that all the news I read about BILLIONS IN AID to the Ukraine must have been FAKE NEWS!
https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts#:~:text=The%20Joe%20Biden%20administration%20and,Economy%2C%20a%20German%20research%20institute.

Really... You're need to build strawmen needs to be controlled.  No where did I say the US sent no Aid.  I'm also referring to recent events. 
Like this one:

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/budget/2023/12/06/ukraine-aid-in-peril-as-senate-republicans-walk-out-of-heated-briefing/

The last aid package to be passed was part of the overall 2023 budget and not a separate bill. 
Specifically:
H.R.2617 - Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023

Which had only 11 nay or not voting (all republicans).
So why are they against it now?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #11154 on: February 07, 2024, 08:13:04 PM »
Of course America has sent tons of aid to Ukraine overall, but the point is that in recent months, the GOP have suddenly become opposed to sending Ukraine further aid. It's not a coincidence that this radical shift in opinion is occurring as Trump is once more capturing the hearts and minds of Republican voters. The GOP are abandoning Ukraine so they can appeal to Trump, and Trump's opposition to sending Ukraine aid is, as his political opinions usually are, an entirely personal whim on his part rather than an informed decision. Putin flatters Trump and caters to his fragile ego, and so Trump decides that therefore America mustn't do anything against Putin's interests, and the GOP promptly follows suit.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:12:23 PM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11155 on: February 07, 2024, 10:01:04 PM »

They are not.
Holy shit, I think that all the news I read about BILLIONS IN AID to the Ukraine must have been FAKE NEWS!
https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts#:~:text=The%20Joe%20Biden%20administration%20and,Economy%2C%20a%20German%20research%20institute.

Really... You're need to build strawmen needs to be controlled.  No where did I say the US sent no Aid.  I'm also referring to recent events. 
Like this one:

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/budget/2023/12/06/ukraine-aid-in-peril-as-senate-republicans-walk-out-of-heated-briefing/

The last aid package to be passed was part of the overall 2023 budget and not a separate bill. 
Specifically:

Strawmen? The claim was Republicans are for Putin.

Republicans are supporting Ukraine against Putin.

"Recent events..." LOL...

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11156 on: February 07, 2024, 10:04:26 PM »
Of course America has sent tons of aid to Ukraine overall, but the point is that in recent months, the GOP have suddenly become opposed to sending Ukraine further aid. It's not a coincidence that this radical shift in opinion is occurring as Trump is once more capturing the hearts and minds of Republican voters. The GOP are abandoning Ukraine so they can appeal to Trump, and Trump's opposition to sending Ukraine aid is, as his his political opinions usually are, an entirely personal whim on his part rather than an informed decision. Putin flatters Trump and caters to his fragile ego, and so Trump decides that therefore America mustn't do anything against Putin's interests, and the GOP promptly follows suit.
^All of this is quite hilarious.

Ukraine is a corrupt country, with a long history of supporting criminal activity for criminal gangs involved in human trafficking and money laundering.

Of course the criminal element occupying US Government would want to support it.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11157 on: February 08, 2024, 05:03:27 AM »

They are not.

Like this one:

Specifically:

Then why hasn't a new aid bill passed already?  Surely it would have been easy back in December when the talks began, yes?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11158 on: February 08, 2024, 10:46:20 AM »

They are not.

Like this one:

Specifically:

Then why hasn't a new aid bill passed already?  Surely it would have been easy back in December when the talks began, yes?
Why haven't you caught on there are no "Republicans"?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11159 on: February 08, 2024, 11:10:26 AM »

They are not.

Like this one:

Specifically:

Why haven't you caught on there are no "Republicans"?
So your answer is to say that Republicans don't exist?  Oh dear... You're really out of touch.