Offline scomato

• View Profile
China Space Station
« on: July 07, 2021, 08:36:12 AM »
China's independent space station is finally up and running, and they are releasing a ton of interesting youtube content to go with it.

How does the conspiracy theory evolve with the fact that, in spite of being blackballed by NASA at every step of participation, has caught up to the space-station building stage of its space program? Who is the Chinese visionary filmmaker who is spearheading this hoax?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: China Space Station
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 10:16:37 AM »
Wrong forum to talk about the conspiracy.

I am, however, surprised about the space station.  Didn't know they had one up there.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Cypher9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 06:22:22 AM »
Which board should it be on do you think and why didn't you suggest one?

Offline Cypher9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 06:36:50 AM »
If I was on a space station I'd show live views of the cosmos through the windows constantly if only to wind up the naysayers; we just get to see grinning clowns brushing their teeth and somersaulting as if that should be enough to keep us happy.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 08:12:52 AM »
Which board should it be on do you think and why didn't you suggest one?

Upper forums are for talking about Flat Earth.

Talking just about the chinese space station, here or science.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.