Offline Chris C

• View Profile
Flat earth scam? Nasa Hoax?
« on: May 29, 2016, 05:04:55 PM »
Is flat Earth a scam used to strengthen the NASA hoax conspiracy.

Maybe?

How would it work?

Let's see.

Choose your audience.

1. Target the people who believe NASA faked the moon landing and only wants money.

2. Target the people who think the government lies and only want money.

3. Target the uneducated who didn't do well in school, thus, blame their hardships on, on the school systems because they don't have money.

4. Target the god fearing, bigots, who give all their money to the church. And can barely pay rent.

5. Wait for bored people who find entertainment in anything to start spreading the word.

Now start with the brainwashing.

1. NASA faked the moon landing. The earth is flat.

2. Nasa faked the moon landing; The government has lied to you. The earth is flat.

3. Nasa faked the moon landing; education is a lie. The school systems lied with the fake pictures of the moon landing; The horizon is flat, you don't need an education, see with your eyes. The earth is flat.

4. Nasa faked the moon landing: The Bible says the earth can not be moved. There is a firmament above the earth. There for preventing anyone from going to space, the moon is behind the firmament. The earth is flat.

Now what?

Now we have tons of gullible supporters for the NASA conspiracy.

However that is not enough. Lets wait for the bored and greedy people.

Now the word is spreading faster and faster People are starting to  add FLAT Earth - to all their unrelated videos. People are excited about their increase of page views. Whoo more money!

So now everyone is supporting, Flat Earth, for money... How Ironic.

Barely anyone one cared about the moon hoax. Before the flat earth brainwashing.

Does it seem like a truth movement? Or is it a scam?

Are there any proofs for flat earth. Are the so called proofs all fabricated ? Are people being tricked into thinking there is proof. Are people being told to turn off their programing? Have you or anyone else been told everything they/u know is a lie? Have you been reprogram? Were you told this is the only way to open your eyes? Do you realise that you will see the earth the same way as you always did. Because the world still turns, and life goes on. You still have to eat and sleep, and pay bills. Nothing has changed, besides the lack of education?

So you decide...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:12:57 PM by Chris C »

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: Flat earth scam? Nasa Hoax?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 06:38:02 AM »
I'd say both, flat Earthers like Eric Dubay only care on getting money from this conspiracy.
Meanwhile the average ignorant flat Earther started to demand equality of flat Earth, i've seen they started to call article about astronomical phenomena biased towards the spherical Earth, just my irrational fear that they could start a revolution.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 05:03:38 PM »
I'd say both, flat Earthers like Eric Dubay only care on getting money from this conspiracy.
Meanwhile the average ignorant flat Earther started to demand equality of flat Earth, i've seen they started to call article about astronomical phenomena biased towards the spherical Earth, just my irrational fear that they could start a revolution.

Next we will have flat earthers demanding equal time for the flat earth model to be taught in Science classes ... (I refuse to call the flat earth model a theory because it will never be a Scientific THEORY !!)
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 08:32:39 AM »
As all we know that Nasa landing to moon was %100 fake, this don't prove the earth's flat. But proves NASA is a liar. Be someone a liar don't show he everytime say lie. but we people usually believe that people constantly say lies just everytime say lie. This is a prejudice like the example of "liar shepherd".  This is just a prejudice.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 12:29:28 PM »
As all we know that Nasa landing to moon was %100 fake, this don't prove the earth's flat. But proves NASA is a liar. Be someone a liar don't show he everytime say lie. but we people usually believe that people constantly say lies just everytime say lie. This is a prejudice like the example of "liar shepherd".  This is just a prejudice.

Maybe İntikam should reword this to say "As İntikam thinks that Nasa landing to moon was %100 fake, but even this doesn't prove the earth's flat. All it proves that İntikam has no real proof - he just states it! This is purely a prejudice, without any real proof"

All this is proving is what I have stated all along - any evidence that the earth is a Globe is automatically declared fake - without proof!

No-one thought twice about rockets and ICBMs being fake.
There was an outcry against thermonuclear armed ICBMs (justifiably) that could devastate whole countries. Nobody was saying that there was nothing to worry about, "They are all faked by the USAF, USN and the Russians." Even when Russia launched Sputnik I, there was no great outswell saying that they are fooling us.
Then the few Flat Earthers left around realised that these dastardly things could PROVE that the Earth really is a GLOBE, so they had to be declared a fake!
İntikam might not read this, but maybe someone can pass the message that nearby Iran certainly believes in nuclear and has aspirations to gain them - Turkey is very closeby!

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 10:45:10 PM »

Maybe İntikam should reword this to say "As İntikam thinks that Nasa landing to moon was %100 fake, but even this doesn't prove the earth's flat. All it proves that İntikam has no real proof - he just states it! This is purely a prejudice, without any real proof"

All this is proving is what I have stated all along - any evidence that the earth is a Globe is automatically declared fake - without proof!

There was an outcry against thermonuclear armed ICBMs (justifiably) that could devastate whole countries. Nobody was saying that there was nothing to worry about, "They are all faked by the USAF, USN and the Russians." Even when Russia launched Sputnik I, there was no great outswell saying that they are fooling us.
Then the few Flat Earthers left around realised that these dastardly things could PROVE that the Earth really is a GLOBE, so they had to be declared a fake!
İntikam might not read this, but maybe someone can pass the message that nearby Iran certainly believes in nuclear and has aspirations to gain them - Turkey is very closeby!

I've quoted you Rab ... then Intikam should see your message  ;D ... seeing I am not one of the privileged few !!
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 11:11:44 PM »

I've quoted you Rab ... then Intikam should see your message  ;D ... seeing I am not one of the privileged few !!
Yet!

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 11:22:52 PM »

You didn't quote from me but this is a special case that you quoted it for me show it.

It is not important i see him or not. I ignored some people and don't care what they think or write. I can  think your quote as supporting to vandalism. :)

For my criters you haven't been ignored because i'm only ignoring who quote something instead of someone else. you did it in half. but that wasn't the goal.

I don't care what people think who is ignored by me. However, if you do it again, it is possible you will be ignored with my  nomercy.  :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:24:45 PM by İntikam »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 01:14:10 AM »
I can  think your quote as supporting to vandalism. :)
Uh oh! 

For my criters you haven't been ignored because i'm only ignoring who quote something instead of someone else. you did it in half. but that wasn't the goal.
Only half, Venus, you can do better!

However, if you do it again, it is possible you will be ignored with my  nomercy.  :)
Do it again, I double-dog dare you!
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice