Mysfit

Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2018, 08:02:49 PM »
I have a great idea to raise money for the Flat Earth Society.  You can view the KVH satellite communication advertisement video and then sue them for false advertising.  They clearly say that they have many different satellite communications vessel stations that can provide phone or internet to you while you are on your boat.  I would testify that I have used the KVH system on ships before and have used both the phone and internet services they advertise.  Of course if they really don't have a satellite system with all the geosynchronous satellites they claim, then they would be liable for a substantial fraud claim.  Additionally, the shipping company that I worked for was paying them about $ 9500 a month for the service.  I saw the bill when the system was first installed.  If there are no real satellites up there, that indicates fraud.
I agree that there is a lot of money to be made with proving a flat earth theory, but I assumed the main money would be in selling books etc.
I had not had the thought of the endless lawsuits this would cause. Gold mine.
Thanks RonJ

Edit: Put something for the wrong article here. Fixed
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:17:21 PM by Mysfit »

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2018, 05:46:43 PM »
Of course in order to win in court you would have to prove the non existence of the satellites.  Maybe the launch sites for the balloons and drone aircraft could be found.  I can attest that the KVH system does work well and from what I could see, each and every day, sure looked like a geosynchronous satellite.  The logistics and infrastructure required for such trickery should employ thousands. They seem to offer a good high speed internet connection and telephone service in the important shipping lanes in the Pacific Ocean.  Additionally the antenna pointing (azimuth and elevation) data perfectly mimics a satellite in each and every way.  I would really like to find out how they could keep those balloon and/or drones in a fixed spot day after day, month after month, year after year.  My hat is off the KVH.           
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2018, 09:10:10 PM »
Don't believe that the GPS system is ground based.  While at sea you could be 1000 miles from the nearest land.  The GPS antennas are directional and we always point the antennas straight up when mounting them on the ship.  When doing this we are able to receive the signals from 3 or 4 of the many GPS satellites that are in orbit above the earth.  If the earth were flat, we could always see the same satellites on our whole trip, but this isn't the case.  Satellites come up over the horizon, provide us with our position data, and then go down into the horizon while another satellite takes it's place.  There is a whole satellite constellation out there for us.  If it were not the case, we would then have to resort to the old technology of the sextant, which we still carry aboard ship.  Even while using the sextant you have to believe in the spherical earth, or that system wouldn't work either.  All this comes from my every day work experience, not something that I read in a book, or saw on the internet.  If someone believes this is a hoax, please tell me.  I still have many friends at sea trying to make a living for themselves and their families.  They might need to know what the true facts are so to protect them from any potential danger.  I'm just a retired Merchant Marine officer and I sit at home now collecting a pension.

The dome is like molten glass. If one where to aim and bounce data off it from a specific location it bounces back to land or sea to a specific spot based on years of diagnostics of the angle of dangle. Happy engineering....
Satellite broadcasting involves receivers over a large accurately defined area which would not work with a bounce.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2018, 01:35:28 AM »
Don't believe that the GPS system is ground based.  While at sea you could be 1000 miles from the nearest land.  The GPS antennas are directional and we always point the antennas straight up when mounting them on the ship.  When doing this we are able to receive the signals from 3 or 4 of the many GPS satellites that are in orbit above the earth.  If the earth were flat, we could always see the same satellites on our whole trip, but this isn't the case.  Satellites come up over the horizon, provide us with our position data, and then go down into the horizon while another satellite takes it's place.  There is a whole satellite constellation out there for us.  If it were not the case, we would then have to resort to the old technology of the sextant, which we still carry aboard ship.  Even while using the sextant you have to believe in the spherical earth, or that system wouldn't work either.  All this comes from my every day work experience, not something that I read in a book, or saw on the internet.  If someone believes this is a hoax, please tell me.  I still have many friends at sea trying to make a living for themselves and their families.  They might need to know what the true facts are so to protect them from any potential danger.  I'm just a retired Merchant Marine officer and I sit at home now collecting a pension.

The dome is like molten glass. If one where to aim and bounce data off it from a specific location it bounces back to land or sea to a specific spot based on years of diagnostics of the angle of dangle. Happy engineering....
Satellite broadcasting involves receivers over a large accurately defined area which would not work with a bounce.

We don't need or use these fake sats. Lets go over some info shall we? Stay tuned in here Marine Merchant since you've been at sea so long but have yet to mention "Loran" system that I know of in your 4 days here. Radio signals like Data bytes travel at the speed of light or better. 186,000 miles per SECOND. Did you get that? This will help you understand why operation "Fishbowl" was used. Understanding the dome because it is "Skywave", the ability for "Loran" to bounce data off the sky or dome and travel distances that are disclosed of at least 1,500 miles. With the tech today, I believe it's easily possible to bounce thousands and thousands of miles from ("master") stations in nanoseconds off repeater stations(slaves as Loran calls them) fixed or at sea. Line of sight on the Loran system is 400 to 700 miles..SAY WHAT? Yep..NO Curve Bozo's just read the facts. Today the Loran system has been upgraded numerous times and is what we all use. Towers baby...thats your sats unless you bounce off Gods molten glass dome. Deal with it ! You been fooled !

http://www.rfcafe.com/references/popular-electronics/radar-and-loran-july-1959-popular-electronics.htm
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:40:15 AM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 11, 2018, 04:42:49 AM »
I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but LORAN isn't used too much anymore, at least by the merchant marine.  On my last ship we did have a LORAN C receiver, but it had been shut off for the last 4 years I was aboard.  I have no objections with using LORAN and have done so on other vessels.  The accuracy was good.  GPS made LORAN unpopular and had become the preferred method of navigation.  The main objection to GPS is the ability of an enemy to jam or spoof it.  My understanding is that military ships carry LORAN in case of an attack  on the GPS system in an opening salvo of a major war.  I'm hoping that won't happen.  There are several other ways to transmit and receive data at sea.  I rode herd on 4 different satellite systems.  One gave me full internet and telephone service worldwide.  If you don't believe satellites are real, it really doesn't matter.  Data was coming in and going out, somehow.  That was the important thing.   My guess is that all the LORAN stations you mentioned have secret locations at sea.  If not I would be interested to find out where they are so we can make sure that they are navigational charts.  I wouldn't want to hit a tower with a 1000 foot ship and so any damage.   

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2018, 05:10:33 AM »
I wouldn't want to hit a tower with a 1000 foot ship and so any damage.

Just so you don’t slam into any towers.

Loran-C Coverage (2006):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loran-C

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2018, 01:08:23 PM »
You said some of the loran stations were fixed and some where 'at sea'.  The diagrams you show had all the fixed stations.  We had publications on the ship that showed all that.  What I don't see is the repeater stations located 'at sea'.   I don't think we need to worry too much about hitting anything on an island. We use very accurate satellite based GPS.   

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM »
You said some of the loran stations were fixed and some where 'at sea'.  The diagrams you show had all the fixed stations.  We had publications on the ship that showed all that.  What I don't see is the repeater stations located 'at sea'.   I don't think we need to worry too much about hitting anything on an island. We use very accurate satellite based GPS.

GPS is owned and Governed by the United States, same folks that stole 21 trillion recently and said so what, it's national security, you can't know what we did with it. They tell you that data comes from sats, it;s just another lie. Kinda like the moon landing in Hollywood. Or the 21 box cutter boys, or the most secure building in the world Pentagon doesn't have video of the missile hitting it? You love Disneyland and Pixie dust.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:33:12 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 11, 2018, 03:30:05 PM »
I suppose that the US 'authorities' could be colluding with the Chinese, Russians, Japanese, and some other countries to keep all their sham GPS systems under wraps.  What they should do is parole Bernie Madoff and put him to work for the government.  It's a great lie, my hat is off to them.  All the technical data observed perfectly match what I would see if the information was actually coming from an object in orbit.  This occurs even on a moving object like a ship.  Data transit times are perfectly adjusted and always match the expected values.  Maybe I'll have to get back to all the physics teachers in high school, and all my former college engineering professors and tell them that they need to adjust their curriculum.  It really doesn't matter much. I can ignore what I've learned about physics.  We always got the emails we needed and could make the necessary phone calls.  The cargo got hauled and I got a paycheck.  That's all that counts. 

« Reply #249 on: October 11, 2018, 06:20:58 PM »

GPS is owned and Governed by the United States, same folks that stole 21 trillion recently and said so what, it's national security, you can't know what we did with it. They tell you that data comes from sats, it;s just another lie. Kinda like the moon landing in Hollywood. Or the 21 box cutter boys, or the most secure building in the world Pentagon doesn't have video of the missile hitting it? You love Disneyland and Pixie dust.
Where are the 15 US and Russian transmitters that my receiver sees?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2018, 02:23:06 AM »

Recently the dependable Russian Soyus rocket with two astro's aboard 1 american 1 russian failed at 31 miles up on the way to the make believe ISS. The Nuts in the ISS at 254 miles up took this pic of the failed launch. Now you tell me, does this photo look like it was taken from a height almost 10 times higher?

Lies, Lies and more hoax..... The Nuts crash landed, first time in about 30+ years as I recall, both safe and sound in Hollywood.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/10/on-thursday-a-rocket-failed-three-humans-remain-on-the-iss-whats-next/

BTW hold a ruler up...NO CURVATURE AT ALL>>>Pancake FLAT
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:29:18 AM by J-Man »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2018, 02:43:40 AM »

Recently the dependable Russian Soyus rocket with two astro's aboard 1 american 1 russian failed at 31 miles up on the way to the make believe ISS. The Nuts in the ISS at 254 miles up took this pic of the failed launch. Now you tell me, does this photo look like it was taken from a height almost 10 times higher?

Lies, Lies and more hoax..... The Nuts crash landed, first time in about 30+ years as I recall, both safe and sound in Hollywood.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/10/on-thursday-a-rocket-failed-three-humans-remain-on-the-iss-whats-next/

I'm not sure what this has to do with satellites.

Aside from that, if it's fake, as you claim, then holding a ruler up is neither here nor there. Because, well, it's fake. I guess maybe it's a fake shot, from a fake ISS, showing a fake flat earth.

As for satellite launches, they are typically unmanned.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2018, 02:51:33 AM »

Aside from that, if it's fake, as you claim, then holding a ruler up is neither here nor there. Because, well, it's fake. I guess maybe it's a fake shot, from a fake ISS, showing a fake flat earth.

You may want to try a refresher course on another website first before you post here. The ISS is a fake satellite, ie "satellite" and the rocket was going to the fake ISS station.
Run along now.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2018, 03:44:38 AM »
Actually, on a spherical earth, the picture that was shown was a reasonable representation of what I would expect.  The ISS could be coming from about a quarter of the distance around the globe and for that reason actually would be on a lower plane.  Give the ISS some time and that view would change rapidly as the distances between the two objects close.  On a flat earth, you would be correct.  Maybe the whole failure thing was just 'part of the script'.  The budget for the 'play' would have to be substantial because I'm sure that even you wouldn't claim that the rocket launch was fake.  Any event like a rocket launch always has plenty of witnesses including the local news people who expect some footage for the 6 O'clock news. 

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2018, 04:48:30 AM »

You may want to try a refresher course on another website first before you post here. The ISS is a fake satellite, ie "satellite" and the rocket was going to the fake ISS station.
Run along now.

You are correct, the ISS is a ‘satellite’, a manmade object orbiting earth. I was speaking more in terms of unmanned satellites, which seems to have been the bulk of the discussion as of late.

I just thought that it was odd that you remarked on the earth looking flat, “pancake FLAT”, in a photo you claim to be fake to begin with. Just, well, odd. That’s all. Somewhat counter intuitive and counter productive to your argument. Almost contradictory. I get that you were trying to be ironic, but you may want to try a refresher course in how to effectively render ‘irony’. 

I was going to go into the possible explanation that Ronj so aptly laid out. But that would have required an explanation of how objects orbit around the globe and I feared that it would have been lost on you, much like irony is.

Mysfit

« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2018, 07:14:47 AM »
Run along now.
I like the "you're too stupid to understand" argument. It plays into my strengths.
I'm unsure I can argue with Jman though, as his basis is religion.
Religion normally has a reward system for believing, which is hard to outpace. Normally something along the lines of the more good and faithful you are, the more rewarded you are.
I can't think of a way around that, as I am stupid, but it causes a heavy clash with literally anyone who does not believe the same way.
To win this argument would cause a crisis of faith, and I would not like to attempt to inflict that on anyone.

I agree that using a photo from a satellite to disprove another seems illogical. But this is faith, not logic. Faith is bulletproof. Whereas logic can be debated. I'll run along now.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2018, 09:55:20 AM »
So...you're suggesting they faked the photo (as the ISS doesn't exist) and they did so in a way to make the earth appear flat?
Why on earth would they do that?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »

Boy the NASA, JPL, SpaceX fanboys are out it abundance. Guess that's why this thread is so popular. They come out and make ridiculous claims about how the info is not a continued HOAX. First this video proves the rocket was doing it normal tilt over and heading for the ocean. It landed 250 miles down range in 2 minutes of flight. This means it was well on its way in a sideways flight path, not a straight up shot like the picture from fake ISS shows. Also this shows its above a cloud layer but none is visible in rocket crash video. More phony baloney. As the commentator in this video is explaining, NASA is reading off a script as the Russian control is already talking to Nuts in weightlessness fall. NASA = Hollywood. Cut to animation. Similar to the BBC reporter claiming tower 7 had already fell when it was visible in background still standing. No "PULL IT" yet.

The Fanboys come up with, oh the Fake ISS is just coming up the side of the ball earth thus the same height. heh heh yet not a tilt to rocket trajectory, no explosion photo, add non existent cloud layer and forget to erase flat horizon...amateur hour, they don't even care anymore, the sheep are too accepting of the Hoax now.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2018, 07:19:36 PM »
The Fanboys come up with, oh the Fake ISS is just coming up the side of the ball earth thus the same height. heh heh yet not a tilt to rocket trajectory, no explosion photo, add non existent cloud layer and forget to erase flat horizon...amateur hour, they don't even care anymore, the sheep are too accepting of the Hoax now.

Somehow I think an explanation that presumes a globe earth wouldn't satisfy your assessment. Nor photo evidence of, for example, an explosion, would suffice because it's just fake anyway.

It feels like we're at an impasse, as Mysfit pointed out. It's NASA, JPL, SpaceX fanboys versus a Bible Fanboy.

« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »
And of course you believe there is a Tesla roadster now floating around as space junk

What reason is there to disbelieve it?

SpaceX have launched some 40 or so satellites for a wide variety of paying customers already. Just a few days after the Falcon Heavy launch, they sent another one up. They have 14 launches planned for 2018, which will include two more Falcon Heavy missions, just like the one that launched the car.

Unless you believe that all their paying customers; the corporations whose names are on the satellites, along with their subcontractors, suppliers, and operators, their financial backers and insurers; are all "in on the hoax, too" ......

Only the global elite are in on the hoax. All the people who are buying the "satellites" are all in on it.