Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Re: Aliens
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2015, 01:23:11 AM »
I don't think we'll destroy ourselves. We'll probably be wiped out by some cosmic event unless we discover interstellar travel first.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »
Because humanity can't handle itself.  Imagine trying to accept an entirely new, sentient species.

This is a sci-fi axiom that I've never accepted. The stock market would crash because people would stop trading and all be glued to TVs, but then, a few days later, everyone would go back to work because they need to make money to survive.

I've never understood the logical leap from "Intelligent aliens exist," to "It's time to loot everything and murder everyone!"

No, more like "What are they?  Are they already here?  My neighbor Bob is weird, he could be an alien!"
Paranoia and protests would dominate and society would try to calm fears by various methods (depending on region).  In the end, I think we'd end up going to war with each other out of fear for our own dominance.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Tellthetruth

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2015, 11:02:59 AM »
While I am speaking of the original post in fact,
this may appear to be a "Tin foil hat" moment.
My point revolves around the possibility of the alien life,
discovered by this government agencies amazing technological discovery.
First point. Governmental agency.Is it not what it claims? An agency to control thought?
An agency for mental governance?
Trillions of dollars spent on D.U.M.B.'s. Particle colliders searching for the god particle.
H.A.A.R.P., Project Blue Beam. Etc.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
LOOK at this amazing photo we have of a possible alien, technologically advanced planet.
Awesome.
Another point.
Sometimes I can't help but wonder who the real aliens are. Is it me who can travel outside this thought matrix which has been established.
Or is it them who have come here to control us. I have even been called a "Human resource". PLEASE. Don't do that.
I saw a test called the "Two slit test" where particles are passed thru slits.
to be short. Different results when viewed and not viewed. Particle vs. waveform.
Almost final point.
If I am conforming to the image of GOD.
Does that make me the alien, or the native?
It's great to love everything and everyone.
If we could all do that, the "Aliens" could be seen for who they are.
Not our friends and not concerned with our well being.
They want what is ours and we are letting them take it.
Final point.
Who might they be?
The sons of the watchers. (Elohim). Who are not able to take this sensual, human form.
Perhaps by us allowing them to manipulate our DNA, this obstacle can be overcome.
Shut down our pineal gland and get us to do the work for them.
Sound like a virus?
Yo no se', pero'.
Why am I here?? Yes, why are we here. yea, where are they.

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 12:04:55 PM »
Yes, but the cool thing about it is that legitimate scientists are considering extraterrestrials as a possibility, which is usually a last resort. It still probably isn't Aliens, but it's an exciting situation nonetheless.
Legitmate?  They are playwrights of bad drama.

They are conditioning the silly folks to accept a faked alien invasion and a fake super-hero savior.
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2015, 12:51:03 AM »
Humans and chimps are basically identical, and good luck explaining to a chimp what you ate for breakfast, let alone pretty much any other idea you might want to communicate.  I don't think that bodes well for the possibility that humans are ever going to have a conversation with an alien.  I hope the only alien life humans ever discover is single-celled.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2015, 08:19:28 AM »
I hope we can find less civilised but still largely human-like green fellows that we can enslave/slaughter and whose land we can colonise.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 02:47:31 PM »
I hope we can find less civilised but still largely human-like green fellows that we can enslave/slaughter and whose land we can colonise.

#greenlivesmatter #notallhumans #justicefortrayvonmartian
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 10:30:33 PM »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »
#justicefortrayvonmartian
omg
reported for reifying the systematic oppression of marginalized communities.