Offline igabc

• View Profile
the Earth is flat, we live in a closed system, but...
« on: December 24, 2017, 12:41:48 PM »
...the sun and the moon is not what you guys think. The theories about the moon and the sun are wrong.

Few days ago I have posted a topic, my first, to ask about the moon. Since December 21st, no replies.
I have been working for /with the mofos (elite) for almost 10 years, 5 of which at high level. Plus, I’m a reckless idiot who wanted to find out things I was not supposed to know, as any of us, the people. I was turned into a non-person, as THEY say. I lost everything but all I know can’t be taken away. I know what I have to do to restore my life, I am doing it and I can help others.

1. Forget about trying to figure the solar system in its all complexity. It’s impossible and it’s not needed.
2. Focus on making money, taking advantage of the system they built to get richer and richer and to screw us all. Making lots of money is the only way to save yourself from big sh##
3. We can do a lot if we, the non sheeples, the indipendente thinkers get together. We can do a lot for ourselves individually, and we can do a it also for many others, those who can’t help themselves because incompetence or because lack of resources, but those who deserve. I am doing it already, in my country (Italy).
4. Zeitgeist was produced by the elite, to push people farther away from the solution, which is very easy, while exposing themselves and the system.
5. All the info fed to the people through mass media and the internet is to inform what is going on, to then categorized the mass between useful and unuseful. You know why. They use tricks to foul the mass, while giving hints to the smart ones to figure things out, those who make millions and prosper.
6. The system was developed by super humans, aliens, individuals with a very high IQ who knows everything about everything, including the human mind to an extreme extent. Aliens do exist, but they are not extraterrestrials, they are human beings.
7. The mofos who are screwing the people are those who serve the elite, they are not the elite. The elite is no good, neither is bad, it’s what they are, it’s what they need to be. I know them all and I know what they are doing and why.
8. People suffer for a reason we can’t change, but it will be over, soon. The new world order is what is needed, because people need to be governed and ruled. We won’t be that many so, it will be easy for the  remaining masses, although they won’t have control over their lives. The smart ones will be the only ones who will thrive and the only ones who will be in charge of their lives.
9. The world is not a good place for the mass, but a wonderful place for millionaires, for the celebrities and for those who know how to take advantage of the system without being held by the balls by the rulers. The new world will be something no one can imagine and when we will realize it, it will be too late to act.
10. Time is now. Few years left. Don’t get stuck on anything that doesn’t make u money. In today’s world, Millions is not longer an option, it’s a must have. Trust me on this.
11. The matrix is real. You can get yourself free of the matrix, many here may have made it, but it’s useless unless you know how to take advantage of the system to save yourself whilst making millions. I know the matrix really well, because I have worked for it.
12. You can’t beat the system, but you can use it for your own and, hopefully, for others’ good.

As Jacque Fresco said at the end of  Zeitgeist trailer, “this shit got to go”. There is only one way, I know the way, but it’s only for the few, not for the mass, but many can get better, if we act promptly and quickly.

I can’t disclose who I am in public but I can do it in pvt. No problem with that.

It’s time to act.

Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me.

G
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 02:23:34 AM by igabc »