I try and discuss obvious flaws in the official story and try and discuss new evidence that has been in front of our eyes the whole time, but I get that sideways glance from everyone I know and that patronising smirk of "d'aww, you are so special aren't you Gav".

Its a lonely place waking up  ::)

Funny thing is being woke is very nearly indistinguishable from being delusional...

Very true

Best I keep my thoughts to myself in future ... discussing things with people around me is doing me no favours at all.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile

This "new evidence that has been in front of our eyes the whole time", care to expand on that, maybe we can help.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

The things I've learnt from watching Eric Dubay {200 proofs the earth is flat}. But mainly the realisation that I have taken theories of evolution and the theories of gravity etc as fact all my life without question. When looking into the history of these theories and who they came from and the ties they have with certain societies ... I start to form connections.

Ok so ... this seems plausible to me that ... there is an agenda to make people feel insignificant and to carry on about their about their busy lives not questioning anything and being good wage slaves.

To fuel the Big Bang theory {excuse the pun}, that everything exploded out of nothing and that we are one big accident. The evolution theory is riddled with problems with falsified discoveries of monkey bones fused together with human bones etc. NASA's laughable trip to the moon {in order to give evidence of a globe}, when they now declare that they don't have the technology anymore to get to the moon. The fact that there was an Antarctic Treaty signed by 50 countries as soon as Admiral Byrd discovered something in Antarctica, now no-one can do an independent exploration there.

If you are told you live on a globe, there is nowhere for you to go, other than round a ball and back on yourself – so you stay put, shut up, get on with your busy life and don't explore whats at the outer limits.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Its a lonely place waking up

Have you ever considered that you are not, in actual fact, "waking up" ... ?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
NASA's laughable trip to the moon {in order to give evidence of a globe}, when they now declare that they don't have the technology anymore to get to the moon.

There were seven, not one. Six landings, one fly-round. And where do you get the idea that the purpose of them was to prove that the Earth is a globe?   

Yes, they don't have any 'technology' to perform a lunar landing mission right now, but that's by no means a proof that they never went.

Supersonic flights across the Atlantic were routine a few years ago. Does the fact that we have no means to do so right now prove that Concorde was a fake?

Nearly?

Its a lonely place waking up

Have you ever considered that you are not, in actual fact, "waking up" ... ?

I have considered this. Of course I have. But the more I research into the things I think are not adding up, the more it confirms my opinion.

We can have long debates about NASA and their authenticity, but I doubt we would reach the same conclusion. I don't believe they have ever been in outer space. Not the way they claim to have. They may have been high up in the sky ... but not into space. (in my opinion).

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
the more I research into the things I think are not adding up, the more it confirms my opinion.

What does this 'research' entail?

We can have long debates about NASA and their authenticity, but I doubt we would reach the same conclusion. I don't believe they have ever been in outer space. Not the way they claim to have. They may have been high up in the sky ... but not into space. (in my opinion).

What's NASA got to do with it, primarily?

The first object, animal, man and woman in space were all Russian achievements. The first object, Sputnik, scared the beejesus out of the Americans. This can easily be seen in the vox pop interviews of the time.

Look at a list of the satellites already up there, and at the projected launches for this year. The majority are not NASA satellites, nor NASA launches.

India, China, Japan, New Zealand, Russia/Soviet Union and Europe are the most active players, and there's a satellite industry in most every civilised country of the world. It's not all about NASA.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Here's the worldwide launch schedule up until August;

https://spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/

May 20 Long March 4C • Chang’e 4 Relay
Launch time: Approx. 2100 GMT (5 p.m. EDT)
Launch site: Xichang, China
A Chinese Long March 4C rocket will launch a relay satellite toward the Earth-moon L2 Lagrange point to enable communications between Earth and the Chang’e 4 lunar lander and rover on the far side of the moon. Two Chinese microsatellites will launch with the Chang’e 4 relay mission to conduct astronomical observations from deep space. [May 16]

May 21 Antares • OA-9
Launch window: 0839-0844 GMT (4:39-4:44 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: Pad 0A, Wallops Island, Virginia
An Orbital ATK Antares rocket will launch the 10th Cygnus cargo freighter on the ninth operational cargo delivery flight to the International Space Station. The mission is known as OA-9. The rocket will fly in the Antares 230 configuration, with two RD-181 first stage engines and a Castor 30XL second stage. Delayed from March, May 1, May 9 and May 20. [May 18]

May 22 Falcon 9 • Iridium Next 51-55 & GRACE Follow-On
Launch time: 1947:58 GMT (3:47:58 p.m. EDT; 12:47:58 p.m. PDT)
Launch site: SLC-4E, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch five satellites for the Iridium next mobile communications fleet and two Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment Follow-On (GRACE Follow-On) satellites for NASA and the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ). The Falcon 9 rocket will launch with a previously-flown first stage. Delayed from March 21, April 14, April 28, May 10, May 19 and May 21. [May 16]

(This is NASA's first mention, and someone else will launch their satellites for them, along with five commercial sats)

TBD Electron • It’s Business Time
Launch time: TBD
Launch site: Launch Complex 1, Mahia Peninsula, New Zealand
A Rocket Lab Electron rocket will launch on its third flight, which Rocket Lab calls “It’s Business Time,” from a facility on the Mahia Peninsula on New Zealand’s North Island. Two commercial CubeSats for Spire Global’s weather and ship tracking constellation, and one small satellite for GeoOptics’ commercial remote sensing network will be aboard the rocket. A Curie upper stage will place the satellites into the proper orbit. Delayed from April 20. [April 17]

NET May 31 Falcon 9 • SES 12
Launch window: Approx. 0429-0527 GMT (12:29-1:27 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: SLC-40, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the SES 12 communications satellite for SES of Luxembourg. The SES 12 satellite will provide direct-to-home broadcast and other high-throughput communications services in the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region, including rapidly growing markets such as India and Indonesia. The satellite was built by Airbus Defense and Space. The Falcon 9 rocket will launch with a previously-flown first stage. Delayed from February, April 30 and May 24. [May 16]

June 6 Soyuz • ISS 55S
Launch time: 1111 GMT (7:11 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan
A Russian government Soyuz rocket will launch the crewed Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station with members of the next Expedition crew. The capsule will remain at the station for about six months, providing an escape pod for the residents. Moved forward from April 27. Delayed from April 25. [April 24]

June Long March 3A • Fengyun 2H
Launch site: Xichang, China
A Chinese Long March 3A rocket will launch the Fengyun 2H geostationary weather satellite. [April 8]

June 11 H-2A • IGS Radar 6
Launch window: 0400-0600 GMT (12:00-2:00 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: Tanegashima Space Center, Japan
A Japanese H-2A rocket will launch an Information Gathering Satellite with a radar reconnaissance payload for the Japanese government. [April 20]

June Long March 2C • PRSS 1
Launch site: Taiyuan, China
A Chinese Long March 2C rocket will launch the Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite, or PRSS 1, for SUPARCO, Pakistan’s national space agency. The PakTES 1A remote sensing satellite, developed in partnership by Pakistan and South Africa, will also launch on this mission. [April 8]

June 14 Pegasus XL • ICON
Launch site: L-1011, Kwajalein, Marshall Islands
An air-launched Orbital ATK Pegasus XL rocket will deploy NASA’s Ionospheric Connection Explorer (ICON) satellite into orbit. ICON will study the ionosphere, a region of Earth’s upper atmosphere where terrestrial weather meets space weather. Disturbances in the ionosphere triggered by solar storms or weather activity in the lower atmosphere can cause disturbances in GPS navigation and radio transmissions. Delayed from June 15, Nov. 14 and Dec. 8. [March 19]

(NASA's second mention)

June Falcon 9 • Telstar 19V
Launch window: TBD
Launch site: Cape Canaveral, Florida
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the Telstar 19V communications satellite for Telesat of Canada. The Telstar 19 Vantage satellite will provide high-throughput Ku-band and Ka-band communications services, supporting broadband applications over South America, the Caribbean, the North Atlantic and Canada. The satellite was built SSL. [April 8]

June 28 Falcon 9 • SpaceX CRS 15
Launch time: 1003 GMT (6:03 a.m. EDT)
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the 17th Dragon spacecraft mission on its 15th operational cargo delivery flight to the International Space Station. The flight is being conducted under the Commercial Resupply Services contract with NASA. Delayed from June 6 and June 9. [April 25]

(Three for NASA)

Mid-2018 GSLV Mk.3 • GSAT 29
Launch site: Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, India
India’s Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mk. 3 (GSLV Mk.3), designated GSLV Mk.3-D2, will launch the GSAT 29 communications satellite carrying Ka-band, Ku-band and optical communications payloads. [April 8]

July Falcon 9 • Iridium Next 56-65
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch 10 satellites for the Iridium next mobile communications fleet. [May 16]

July 10 Soyuz • Progress 70P
Launch site: Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan
A Russian government Soyuz rocket will launch the 70th Progress cargo delivery ship to the International Space Station. Delayed from April 15. Moved up from June 27. Delayed from June 13. [Jan. 15]

Mid-2018 Falcon 9 • Telkom 4
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the Telkom 4 communications satellite for Telkom Indonesia. Telkom 4 will provide C-band telecommunications services over Indonesia and India, replacing the aging Telkom 1 communications craft. The Telkom 4 satellite was built by Space Systems/Loral. [March 5]

July 25 Ariane 5 • Galileo 23-26
Launch time: 1124:48 GMT (7:24:48 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: ELA-3, Kourou, French Guiana
Arianespace will use an Ariane 5 ES rocket, designated VA244, to launch four Galileo full operational capability satellites for Europe’s Galileo navigation constellation. [April 25]

July Falcon 9 • Spaceflight SSO-A
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch with Spaceflight’s SSO-A rideshare mission, a stack of satellites heading into sun-synchronous polar orbit. Numerous small payloads will be launched on this mission for nearly 50 government and commercial organizations from 16 countries, including the United States, Australia, Finland, Germany, Singapore and Thailand. [April 8]

July 31 Delta 4-Heavy • Parker Solar Probe
Launch window: 0815-1015 GMT (4:15-6:15 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: SLC-37B, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
A United Launch Alliance Delta 4-Heavy rocket will launch NASA’s Parker Solar Probe. The largest of the Delta 4 family, the Heavy version features three Common Booster Cores mounted together to form a triple-body rocket. The Parker Solar Probe will be the first-ever mission to “touch” the sun. The spacecraft, about the size of a small car, will travel directly into the sun’s atmosphere about 4 million miles from our star’s surface. [April 9]

(four)

TBD Ariane 5 • GSAT 11 & Azerspace 2/Intelsat 38
Launch site: ELA-3, Kourou, French Guiana
Arianespace will use an Ariane 5 ECA rocket, designated VA243, to launch the Azerspace 2/Intelsat 38 and GSAT 11 communications satellites. The Indian Space Research Organization’s GSAT 11 mission is an advanced communication satellite with multi-spot beam coverage over the Indian mainland and nearby islands. Built by Space Systems/Loral, the Azerspace 2/Intelsat 38 spacecraft will be the second satellite owned by Azercosmos, the national satellite operator of Azerbaijan, which will use the new platform to support growing demands in the region for direct-to-home television, government and network services. For Intelsat, the satellite will replace the Intelsat 12 spacecraft offering direct-to-home television and network services over Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and Asia. Delayed from April and May 18. Delayed from May 25 to conduct additional checks on the GSAT 11 spacecraft. [April 24]

So, NASA involved in one-fifth of these, four out of twenty launches ... and they're not launching anything. Other operators do this for them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:24:10 PM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

It would be interesting to find out which countries signed the Antarctic Treaty and which countries have space agencies. Also interesting that soon after the Treaty, nuclear bombs where fired straight up into the air in what was called "Operation Fish Bowl" and "Operation Dominic" in 1962 ... shortly before "landing on the moon" in 1969.

Thats a massive schedule list ... but it doesn't really prove anything. Have rockets been viewed going all the way up into space? Does their trajectory form an arc and plunge into the sea?

Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
It would be interesting to find out which countries signed the Antarctic Treaty and which countries have space agencies. Also interesting that soon after the Treaty, nuclear bombs where fired straight up into the air in what was called "Operation Fish Bowl" and "Operation Dominic" in 1962 ... shortly before "landing on the moon" in 1969.

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR. These ones, from what I read.  At least at the time of the start.
https://www.bas.ac.uk/about/antarctica/the-antarctic-treaty/the-antarctic-treaty-explained/

To date there are 9 countries that have orbital launch capability. These are Russia, the United States, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, Iran and North Korea
https://www.spaceanswers.com/astronomy/how-much-of-the-universe-does-the-milky-way-block-us-seeing/
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR. These ones, from what I read.  At least at the time of the start.
https://www.bas.ac.uk/about/antarctica/the-antarctic-treaty/the-antarctic-treaty-explained/

To date there are 9 countries that have orbital launch capability. These are Russia, the United States, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, Iran and North Korea
https://www.spaceanswers.com/astronomy/how-much-of-the-universe-does-the-milky-way-block-us-seeing/

Good work! Yeah that was at the start ... I'm trying myself to find a definitive list of who is on that treaty now lol

Offline jcks

• View Profile
Thats a massive schedule list ... but it doesn't really prove anything. Have rockets been viewed going all the way up into space? Does their trajectory form an arc and plunge into the sea?

Yes they have.

Have you seen the falcon heavy live stream?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

Good work! Yeah that was at the start ... I'm trying myself to find a definitive list of who is on that treaty now lol

But only 6 of those countries (Might I remind you, all of them global superpowers) match each other, and at the start of the treaty, only the U.S and Russia had  (from what I've been reading) launch capabilities (I.E NASA and S.S.P (Soviet Space Program)).

Yes they have.

Have you seen the falcon heavy live stream?

Have you seen the film "Gravity"?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
Why are you bringing up a film? Makes zero logical sense.

But only 6 of those countries (Might I remind you, all of them global superpowers) match each other, and at the start of the treaty, only the U.S and Russia had  (from what I've been reading) launch capabilities (I.E NASA and S.S.P (Soviet Space Program)).

from nti.org

Decision-Making

Currently, 48 nations have agreed to the Antarctic Treaty, but only 29 control the decision making process. These 29 are the “Consultative Parties” mentioned above, and they include the original 12 signatories. Only the Consultative Parties have votes at the Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meetings (ATCM), and every decision requires a consensus. However, nations who conduct scientific research on the continent can apply to become Consultative Parties.

In 2015, the 29 Consultative Parties were Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and United States.

The 24 Non-Consultative Parties were Austria, Belarus, Canada, Colombia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Monaco, Mongolia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Switzerland, Turkey, and Venezuela.

Seems like a lot of countries agreeing on this shit!