Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2022, 09:09:56 AM »
Overcharging Medicaid for government-determined "unnecessary" procedures is a lot different than falsifying research papers. He was charged with things like using a throat swab test for people with sore throats. From the document:

https://apps.health.ny.gov/pubdoh/professionals/doctors/conduct/factions/FileDownloadAction.action?finalActionId=515&fileName=lc151279.pdf&fileSeqNum=1

'one of the charges indicated that his use of a throat swab for a patient with a sore throat was excessive. He asked the
    Committee, “What’s wrong with that?”'

Aside from a penny pinching government who thinks sick people shouldn't be tested, what is wrong with that exactly? If I went to the doctor for a sore throat I would expect my doctor to perform a test. If this is the level of fraud he is charged with, we can assume that the other charges of unspecified "fraud" and "negligence" and "misconduct" in this document are of a similar nature. This is one of the only specified examples of his fraud in this document, and it's laughable. Other than this specific example the document generalizes it as $2,000 worth of fraud or $85,000 worth of fraud. Why not specify the worst example rather than the most laughable one? The example undermines the rest.

The document says that he wasn't performing the procedures he was supposed to perform. From the example we got, and considering the nature of Medicaid, this must mean he was giving better version of treatment and procedures to his patients than the government wanted him to give. Many complex procedures and courses of treatment can be turned into "fraud" if the charge code procedure as written in the "give them subpar" Medicaid billing reference manual isn't exactly the same to the letter as the version of the procedure the doctor performed.

The ludicrous example they gave in the document shows that they had it out for him for some reason. It is also plain that he was begging for forgiveness and accepting fault in the document with a proverbial gun to his head.

You did read it, right?
HE, Broxmeyer, brought it up, not the committee. As such, it was written.  So the accused brought up the most ludicrous, not the worst.

And then said he didn't really contest it much since afterwards, he got hit with a bunch of other charges.

You also assume 1 swab was done and that was excessive.
But if he did 2 swabs every day for 10 days straight... That could be excessive.  Especially if we sent those in for testing since, ya know, there's no point on using a throat swab if you aren't collecting a culture.  Right?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2022, 10:29:13 AM »
Quote from: stack
Hmm, a doctor lying about their credentials and experience is ok by you? Interesting.

Sure, I would see a doctor who made that "lie". His "lie" in what I quoted above was not disclosing that he had more experience than what his resume stated. Ridiculous.

Picking out this petty stuff like testing people who are sick and criticizing leaving out additional experience on his resume shows that the government had an unethical motive in prosecuting him.

Medical boards across five States revoking and refusing to reinstate a person's medical license you find to be petty and ridiculous?

You left out the fact that he was convicted of a felony; Grand Larceny 3°. 5 years probation & restitution. With a felony wrap to carry around forever.

And so now you are questioning the NY felony conviction and the Medical Boards rulings across 5 states? Because of your vast knowledge and expertise of Medical Board rulings and court proceedings? And of course your in-depth review of the facts of the felony conviction and medical license revocation?

Rama Set

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2022, 01:13:13 PM »
That could just mean that he was giving patients expensive heart medication based on prior medical history or alternate tests without going through Medicaid's 1800's-level antiquated cardio tests designed to act as a barrier to allow only the most extreme cases through to the medicine, that Medicaid demands to perform before they dole out the cash.

There is a difference between blatant unethical fraud and pro-patient ethical fraud to protect them from a tyrannical government, and it is unclear what happened. Based on the ridiculous example of the throat swab test where the "fraud" was doing something ethical for the patient, the picture is pretty dim for the government's side.

The document is vague and unspecific about exactly what he did for a reason. Not a good reason.

He literally said he billed Medicaid $85,000 for tests he did not perform. You are really struggling here.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2022, 12:53:04 AM »
He literally said he billed Medicaid $85,000 for tests he did not perform. You are really struggling here.

Since you don't know what actually occurred, you are arguing based on ignorance. That could also mean that the government didn't agree with the kind of test performed.

In this case of Medicaid fraud one company is said to have billed Medicaid for tests not performed, but actually reading into it, Medicaid just disagreed with the type of tests that were performed:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ri/pr/us-recovers-650000-local-providers-who-billed-medicare-and-medicaid-screening-tests-not

U.S. Recovers $650,000 from Local Providers Who Billed Medicare and Medicaid for Screening Tests Not Performed

"The government’s case alleged that these medical providers, acting under the direction of Dr. Shah, submitted tens of thousands of false claims to Medicare and Medicaid, seeking reimbursement for urine drug tests that they did not, and could not, perform, because their testing laboratories lacked the equipment or capability to carry out the tests.  Despite the fact that these labs could only perform simpler tests, which carry a lower reimbursement rate, the labs were alleged to have knowingly billed Medicare and Medicaid for more complex, and expensive, drug screening tests. "

In the doctor's defense on that he says that it was a billing error:

https://www.valleybreeze.com/news/doctor-cleared-of-wrongdoing-says-his-name-should-never-have-been-damaged/article_f4a7bc30-7d38-11ec-aadf-f3ce3bbfaafe.html

Doctor cleared of wrongdoing says his name should never have been damaged

“Then they did this press release and it made me sound like a major criminal, a doctor committing fraud and settling on fraud,” he said. “It was overtly clear in the settlement agreement that we admitted to nothing of that sort.”

Shah said he never denied that mistakes happened innocently. The billing code error was running for 18 months and covered the work product of eight providers, so while an amount of $1.5 million might raise eyebrows, he said, “in reality it is quite foreseeable” for a group of that size.

~

“If I was billing for things I didn’t do, I would be in jail, I would be doing 10 to 25 in federal prison,” he said.

In Broxmeyer's case he was also running multiple clinics, and he also did not go to jail over the charge.

He was running multiple clinics:

https://apps.health.ny.gov/pubdoh/professionals/doctors/conduct/factions/FileDownloadAction.action?finalActionId=515&fileName=lc151279.pdf&fileSeqNum=1

Broxmeyer points out that he didn't go to jail:

This is a salient point. If it really was such blatant fraud he would have gone to jail. He didn't.

Maybe his clinics performed a different kind of test than Medicaid wanted, or used different equipment than what Medicaid wanted. All of this is unknown. It just says he committed $85K of fraud.

On the specifics there are examples where the government is obviously nitpicking about things like giving a throat swab test to people with sore throats and leaving residency experience off his resume.

It is absurd to argue that he did something bad without having the details, and in the face of the government's obvious nitpicking and usage of technicalities to find fault. He admits to the fraud, whatever it is, and begs for forgiveness, but he is clearly trying to get his license back there with his lawyer. We don't know exactly what he is admitting to.

Medical boards across five States revoking and refusing to reinstate a person's medical license you find to be petty and ridiculous?

You left out the fact that he was convicted of a felony; Grand Larceny 3°. 5 years probation & restitution. With a felony wrap to carry around forever.

And so now you are questioning the NY felony conviction and the Medical Boards rulings across 5 states? Because of your vast knowledge and expertise of Medical Board rulings and court proceedings? And of course your in-depth review of the facts of the felony conviction and medical license revocation?

This is pretty rich that you accuse others of having no "in-depth" facts in response to them pointing out that there are no in-depth facts on this.

From the facts we do have we see that the government was nitpicking on things and that New York reversed their decision since he has a current New York medical license.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/lawrence-broxmeyer-1398738#location

« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 03:35:07 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2022, 06:40:23 AM »

This is pretty rich that you accuse others of having no "in-depth" facts in response to them pointing out that there are no in-depth facts on this.

From the facts we do have we see that the government was nitpicking on things and that New York reversed their decision since he has a current New York medical license.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/lawrence-broxmeyer-1398738#location

If you consider a Dr getting their license revoked in 5 States, convicted of felony Grand Larceny 3°, receiving 5 years probation and restitution & lying about their qualifications as "nitpicking", then I don't know what to say other than that is insanity.

As well, I'm not sure what this health.usnews.com site you cited is all about but it looks like Dr's add/maintain their own profiles...

And the address listed on the site for his practice in the Bronx:
20811 Estates Dr, Bayside, NY, 11360

Maybe his office is in the shed in the backyard and maybe he does some hydro-therapy in the above-ground pool...

And, searching on the good Dr's name in the New York State Education Department (http://www.nysed.gov/) database of NY State licensed medical professionals, it appears that he isn't currently licensed to practice in NY, "Status: LICENSE SURRENDERED".

So I'm gonna go with the NY State Education Dept. profile and not the self-posted Doximity.com profile, which is basically a social/referral network for Drs.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2022, 08:07:19 AM »
That is poor research. He doesn't live in Whitestone NY anymore. He is in Bayside NY, as seen in his usnews profile we were looking at. That is an old database entry. It's not too hard to find in other databases that he is licensed to practice medicine.

https://www.pals.pa.gov/

If you consider a Dr getting their license revoked in 5 States, convicted of felony Grand Larceny 3°, receiving 5 years probation and restitution & lying about their qualifications as "nitpicking", then I don't know what to say other than that is insanity.

This is poor reading comprehension. I called the charges of giving a swab test to people with sore throats nitpicking. The charge of leaving residency experience off his resume is also nitpicking. This is evidence that the government did not have any substantial specific arguments to point out.

I said that there was a lack of information about the $85K fraud charge. It doesn't specify what that entailed. The document was clearly going through a lot of effort to try to criticize him and make him look bad. For some reason the document gives us details about why he has a facial disfigurement and about his relationship with his father, but doesn't actually mention why they think he committed fraud.

Considering that he did not go to jail for the charge of "Grand Larceny", and there are examples of nitpicking of trivialities in the document, it would be interesting to see details on what that was about.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:27:51 AM by Tom Bishop »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2022, 09:02:10 AM »
He was given 500 hours of community service, forced to pay restitution of $85,000, and was on probation for 5 years.

Also, if you scrolled down on that page and opened the pdf under discipline, you'd see the details of the grand larceny charges.

But ya didn't, did you?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2022, 02:39:15 PM »
That is poor research. He doesn't live in Whitestone NY anymore. He is in Bayside NY, as seen in his usnews profile we were looking at. That is an old database entry.

Apparently, poor reading comprehension on your part...Where did I say "Whitestone"?

And the address listed on the site for his practice in the Bronx:
20811 Estates Dr, Bayside, NY, 11360

It's not too hard to find in other databases that he is licensed to practice medicine.

https://www.pals.pa.gov/

Yes, it appears he got his license back in PA. However, you claimed he got his license back in NY. He didn't.

WebMD has him listed as working for Family Health Associates in York, PA

When you go to the Family Health Associates website (http://www.fhayork.com/), he is not listed as one of the Providers working there:
http://www.fhayork.com/providers/

So he's not licensed to practice medicine in New York, is in PA but doesn't seem to have a job. And is a convicted Felon for medical fraud and lying about his qualifications. Sounds like a Dr I would not trust and avoid.

This is poor reading comprehension. I called the charges of giving a swab test to people with sore throats nitpicking. The charge of leaving residency experience off his resume is also nitpicking. This is evidence that the government did not have any substantial specific arguments to point out.

Apparently, they did have specific arguments to point out. Enough "specific pointing" to have his license revoked in 5 States, convicted of felony Grand Larceny 3°, receiving 5 years probation and restitution & lying about his qualifications. I'd say that's pretty specific pointing and not "nitpicking". And the NY Courts & 5 State Medical Boards agree that it was not "nitpicking".

And you can find the charges and details of his fraud and lying about qualifications in the documentation already provided. Apparently, again, poor research on your part.

Considering that he did not go to jail for the charge of "Grand Larceny", and there are examples of nitpicking of trivialities in the document, it would be interesting to see details on what that was about.

So for you, having his license revoked in 5 States, convicted of felony Grand Larceny 3°, lying about his qualifications, receiving 5 years probation and restitution and being labeled as Felon for the rest of his life doesn't mean anything because he didn't serve jail time? Does every criminal receive jail time for Grand Larceny 3°? No:

NEW YORK PENAL LAW 155.35: GRAND LARCENY IN THE THIRD DEGREE
A class "D" felony, NY Penal Law 155.35 is punishable by up to two and one third to seven years in state prison. Again, there is no mandatory minimum for the first-time offender or non-predicate felon.

He plead Guilty, (See below), first time offender, thereby getting a reduced sentence. What kind of a weird argument are you trying to make?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2022, 04:34:30 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/equity-investment-executive-ed-dowd-1-7-million-americans-placed-disability-directly-related-covid-vaccine-video/

Equity Investment Executive Ed Dowd: 1.7 Million Americans Placed on Disability – Directly Related to COVID Vaccine (VIDEO)

It’s now about 1.7 million starting about February 2021 thru November of 2022. 1.7 employed people have become disabled and that’s a big number.

Back in March Dowd said that U.S. millennials, aged 25-44, experienced a record-setting 84% increase in excess mortality during the final four months of 2021.

According to Ed Dowd, the latest numbers from August revealed an excess mortality rate of 36% for millennials.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2023, 05:48:30 PM »
1 in 4 BRITS are now MENTAL cases after the pandemic Jab: They seem to hang out here.

https://www.rt.com/business/569136-young-brits-sick-work/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2023, 07:37:20 PM »
1 in 4 BRITS are now MENTAL cases after the pandemic Jab: They seem to hang out here.

https://www.rt.com/business/569136-young-brits-sick-work/

But the article cites COVID itself as the reason for the issue, not the vaccine. Oh well, better luck not undermining your own point next time.  :(
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2023, 08:29:27 PM »
Pretty safe to say with over 50 mill getting the jab, this 1 in 4 got it. More good news for the Mental patients:

"why is Britain so very ill?" Dipweeds jabbed up, that's why silly wabbit

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/dec/30/flu-covid-rsv-britain-ill-bugs-viruses

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2023, 08:59:59 PM »
Pretty safe to say with over 50 mill getting the jab, this 1 in 4 got it. More good news for the Mental patients:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/dec/30/flu-covid-rsv-britain-ill-bugs-viruses
Pretty sure they were ill before covid.
Hell, just look at America.  Been murdering eachother since 1776.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2023, 11:16:50 PM »

Your article seems to explain it...No surprise really...

The winter of 2017-18 was a really bad flu season, with the highest number of excess winter deaths recorded in England and Wales in more than 40 years – although below-average temperatures may also have contributed.

“This year’s flu season started earlier than in 2017, and it seems to be tracking a similar kind of trajectory, with cases still going up,” said Dr Antonia Ho, a consultant in infectious diseases and clinical senior lecturer at the MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2023, 03:58:10 PM »
Monday night football postponed due to everyone watching clot shot in action.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2023, 04:00:51 PM »

It must be entertaining, living in your own little fantasy world.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2023, 04:52:46 PM »

It must be entertaining, living in your own little fantasy world.

How?  He's literally terrified all the time.  He lives in a grimm's fairytails book where every odd things wants you dead. (And so do some less odd things)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2023, 06:47:57 PM »

Though not confirmed...

Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel said Tuesday that 24-year-old Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin likely suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed on-field during Monday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals due to commotio cordis, an arrhythmia brought on by a precisely-timed blow to the chest.

This is why little leaguers where these:

Although rare, commotio cordis has killed 162 Americans since 1980, most of them boys under the age of 14 who were hit by a ball playing baseball or lacrosse.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2023, 01:02:23 AM »
These aren't little boys, these are grown muscle men in the best shape of their lives loaded up on vaccines and boosters.

"No player has died directly resulting from an on-field injury in over 51 years, so the fact we’ve come this close to potential tragedy is exceptionally noteworthy.

- There is massive speculation about the cause of Hamlin’s collapse, and it seems a heart problem is the cause." Twitter

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2023, 01:42:32 AM »
https://federalinquirer.com/in-1994-160-nations-agreed-to-reduce-the-world-population-to-800-million-by-2030/

In 1994 160 Nations Agreed to Reduce the World Population to 800 Million by 2030

2. Man Made Viruses and Diseases like Fauci’s AIDS virus, when he placed them in Vaccines that were Specifically Targeted to the GAY Population. Also included were multiple man made mutations of the flu, Ebola, etc. The first outbreak was supposed to be released in late 2017 or 2018… well, it was actually 2019.

We have to resist these Vaccines and WAKE UP to what they are trying to do.

The Global Economic and Social Reset is scheduled for 2025.

– Man-made Flu Around 2018 To Depopulate the World To 800 Million. (Pretty Close!)