Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2023, 02:08:05 PM »
Better question: why is that between a bumper and the frame?
Odds are it was deposites afterwards.

Yeah, but they said they could smell a dead animal.

So presumably it's not just hair from the "friendly neighbour's" well & alive dog.
Then there should be a body. Animals typically don't burn to ash and vanish.  Nor humans.  Even in the worst fires.

You don't say?

Please, keep telling me about it and ignoring what I said 2x about bodies not being seen while admitting that you know nothing about this event.

My point, dipshit, is that they don't show any animal body.  Or don't seem to since you don'f seem to have seen it either.  Why not?  Why didn't they film the animal body?

???
Why are you assuming its because MSM and the US government is to blame and not the fact that I haven't visited a news site in weeks nor watched news tv in years?

Because unless you've been living in a cave for the past 3 weeks, you would've heard it form someone who has if it was given as much attention as 9/11.

Do you think I read news or watch TV myself? You don't seem very intelligent, "Dave".
I've been living in norway getting poor sleep for the last 4 weeks and at present, I give 0 fucks about some fire in hawaii and don't have chats with people who do.  This forum is about all social I am right now.

If you don't read or watch news, how did you learn about it if not from news or someone who watched the news?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 05:39:05 PM »
Oooh poor baaaby has been getting poor sleep in Nooorway. Awwww.

Go sleep then, you have nothing to offer here anyway.
I fucking wish i could.

But while I'm up, why don't you calculate the power required to melt a car with a directed energy weapon.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2023, 06:16:05 PM »
I fucking wish i could.

But while I'm up, why don't you calculate the power required to melt a car with a directed energy weapon.

Surely you would need to know what process was used before you do any calculations?

"Dave", I really think you need that sleep. And I don't think you know anything about DEWs (especially not ones of this caliber & sophistication), so stop the clown show.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 06:25:43 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2023, 06:46:09 PM »
shit sucks.

maui is wonderful and i got to go to the old lahaina luau in 2016, one of the best times i ever had. chipped in $500 so far to direct gofundme type things, encourage others to help if they can.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2023, 06:50:11 PM »
I fucking wish i could.

Surely you would need to know what process was used before you do any calculations?

"Dave", I really think you need that sleep. And I don't think you know anything about DEWs (especially not ones of this caliber & sophistication), so stop the clown show.

Not really.  Power is power.  Regardless of its a laser or IR or microwaves, it all uses power and if you're gonna heat something up hot enough to cause spontanious combustion on a car and melt one of four aluminim caps (not rims, caps) then you're gonna use alot of power.  The only factor is effectiveness.  Pure heat is the most efficient with everything else requiring higher levels of energy.

And I am aware of DEW.  The US uses them to shoot down missiles.  Requires a truck to haul enough batteries to heat a spit the size of a laser pointer hot enough on an incomming missile to cause the explosives to detonate.

And why DEW?  Why not just a bad fire? 
I mean, those guys obsess over two cars knowing nothing about what was in them prior.  For all we know, they were soaked in gasoline and lit on fire for the insurance money.  Or they were already melted in a previous fire and this one just made it freshly singed?  Who knows?  But its certainly no evidence of a directed energy weapon.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2023, 07:08:04 PM »
melt one of four aluminim caps (not rims, caps)
The rims were melted, not caps.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2023, 07:39:53 PM »
melt one of four aluminim caps (not rims, caps)
The rims were melted, not caps.

You're right.  Appoligies.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2023, 08:45:24 PM »
So assuming the rims were pure aluminum and weighed about 15 lbs,
The energy required to melt JUST THE RIMS is 1 kWh.
Or 1 kW for an hour.
Or 60kW for one minute.
Or 3,600 kW for one second.

That is just melting the rim.  One rim.  With no air between the device and the rim. Because otherwise you'd heat the air too and that would take away from your total power output.

You'd basically need to haul around a tesla battery pack just to melt off one rim.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2023, 08:55:56 PM »
Speaking of which - how tf did this dog's hair not get burned??

Can you please explain, Mr. Dave??

My guess is that it's not dog hair but more likely the fiberglass insulation from the underside of the hood.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Dual1ty

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2023, 09:43:42 PM »
Or 1 kW for an hour.
Or 60kW for one minute.

That is just melting the rim.  One rim.  With no air between the device and the rim. Because otherwise you'd heat the air too and that would take away from your total power output.

You'd basically need to haul around a tesla battery pack just to melt off one rim.

Sure, I'll buy that.

Now you know why they use hurricanes as the power source for this type of attack.

INB4 "ridiculous", "impossible" or "how?".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:10:47 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2023, 02:30:07 AM »
Or 1 kW for an hour.
Or 60kW for one minute.

Sure, I'll buy that.

Now you know why they use hurricanes as the power source for this type of attack.

>_>
And uhh... How exactly are you gonna harness that?
And how are you gonna deliver that kind if power?

Because, note: that power was just one rim with nothing between it and the device.

Wait.. the fire started DURING A hurricane?!
No DEW is gonna work in that shit!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:01:33 AM by Lord Dave »

Dual1ty

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2023, 10:13:43 AM »
Or 1 kW for an hour.
Or 60kW for one minute.

Sure, I'll buy that.

>_>

Because, note: that power was just one rim with nothing between it and the device.

Figure it out, genius.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:22:29 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2023, 10:44:37 AM »
ITT, Dual1ty demonstrates the absurdly low level of evidence he requires for things which fit his worldview.
Compare and contrast with the absurdly high level he requires for things which do not.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2023, 11:42:29 AM »
Honeycomb and snowflakes in perfect symmetry.  Sine waves.  Remarkable. 

So your latest theory is that the mysterious "They" (Some government?  Thrush?  I don't know, not fully explained) have used the principles alluded to in this video to transform the power of a hurricane and burn some cars.  For some reason.  Why not just have the hurricane wreck the cars in the first place? 

Cui bono? 

Figure it out?  Sorry, need more to go on. 

Dual1ty

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2023, 12:02:16 PM »
Honeycomb and snowflakes in perfect symmetry.  Sine waves.  Remarkable. 

So your latest theory is that the mysterious "They" (Some government?  Thrush?  I don't know, not fully explained) have used the principles alluded to in this video to transform the power of a hurricane and burn some cars.  For some reason.  Why not just have the hurricane wreck the cars in the first place? 

Cui bono? 

Figure it out?  Sorry, need more to go on.

With every large-scale conspiracy there is always a "they".

Maybe because a hurricane alone is not selective like an advanced DEW is? Or as destructive? Of course, the DEW is not perfect, which is why you get anomalies like the ones shown in the videos. Are you going to ignore all that evidence in favour of "I want to believe there are no nefarious interests here and that it's a completely normal wildfire"? If there's nothing to see here in your opinion, I can't make you put those shades on.

Hence why I titled this thread "Nothing To See Here".

EDIT: To add to that - they're saying that it's all a toxic wasteland now. That wouldn't happen if it was a hurricane alone.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 12:30:17 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2023, 12:08:36 PM »
Or 1 kW for an hour.
Or 60kW for one minute.

Sure, I'll buy that.

>_>

Figure it out, genius.

That video was a full on waste of my time.
It was non-stop buzz words that tried to make itself sound smart but ultimately requires the viewer to not know anything such as the difference between a tachyon and a gravaton.

So you want me to "figure it out"?  Well I have and the answer is: they can't.  So unless you have something of substance, you're basically trying to apply scifi logic to reality because you want the government to be burning parts of a city with a death beam for some reason.

Dual1ty

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2023, 12:15:03 PM »
It was non-stop buzz words that tried to make itself sound smart but ultimately requires the viewer to not know anything such as the difference between a tachyon and a gravaton.

So you want me to "figure it out"?  Well I have and the answer is: they can't.  So unless you have something of substance, you're basically trying to apply scifi logic to reality because you want the government to be burning parts of a city with a death beam for some reason.

lol OK. I'm glad that it was a waste of time for you.

It's not my fault that it all goes over your head.

I don't care about terms such as "tachyon" or "graviton". Only sci-fi fans like you care about those.

It doesn't matter that he's using a lot of sci-fi buzz words such as the above or "spacetime" - what matters is what happens in reality. What matters is reality.

But to answer your question - I couldn't care less if you figure it out or not.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 12:20:45 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2023, 12:48:58 PM »

lol OK. I'm glad that it was a waste of time for you.

It's not my fault that it all goes over your head.

I don't care about terms such as "tachyon" or "graviton". Only sci-fi fans like you care about those.

It doesn't matter that he's using a lot of sci-fi buzz words such as the above or "spacetime" - what matters is what happens in reality. What matters is reality.

But to answer your question - I couldn't care less if you figure it out or not.
Its hard to understand literal nonsense.

"The vortex energy creates a subsonic pulse which enhances electrical energy outout and allows us to make 98 LEDs light instead of 8." <- literally nonsense.

They didn't even explain anything.  I saw no formulas or even examples of this "new math language" which also means nothing if they aren't gonna put up and show it.

And moding a torus.  Oohhh big show.  Been doing that with math for centuries.

And who else cares about gravatons and tachyons?  Theoretical physisists who try to find those particles.  Geeze.

Anyway, why don't you show me how to build the power enhancer machine he had?  I'm sure you saw the diagram, yes?  Since he said he wants to make this free for the world?

Dual1ty

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2023, 01:20:10 PM »
This thread is about Maui (mostly intended to be about the evidence).

I know that you're sleep-deprived, but try to stay on topic.

Or, don't and leave the thread, which is preferable for everyone - including you:

I give 0 fucks about some fire in hawaii

For someone who claims to "give 0 fucks", you sure posted a lot here already.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 01:31:46 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2023, 01:38:35 PM »
This thread is about Maui (mostly intended to be about the evidence).

I know that you're sleep-deprived, but try to stay on topic.

Or, don't and leave the thread, which is preferable for everyone - including you:

I give 0 fucks about some fire in hawaii

For someone who claims to "give 0 fucks", you sure posted a lot here already.

My hobby is arguing with people online.  Lets me vent my rage.

Anyway, i haven't seen the second video but so far the first video seems to claim the evidence is two cars that caught fire and melted all but the steel and 3 aluminum rims.  And they use this plus the blockaids to conclude it was a death ray?
Seems even more unlikely in a hurricane, which typically has alot of rain, making Energy Weapons based on heat largely useless.