Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #6640 on: October 29, 2020, 09:07:31 PM »

Rama Set

« Reply #6641 on: October 30, 2020, 03:45:02 PM »
I honestly feel bad for you Americans. Not only do you field shitty leadership candidates, but the sheer volume of legal fuckery surrounding vote counting is just deplorable. Trump is going to steal this election by disqualifying votes that are late under the guise of justice. Fuck the will of the people.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6642 on: October 30, 2020, 11:16:45 PM »
I honestly feel bad for you Americans. Not only do you field shitty leadership candidates, but the sheer volume of legal fuckery surrounding vote counting is just deplorable. Trump is going to steal this election by disqualifying votes that are late under the guise of justice. Fuck the will of the people.

There has been a concerted effort at subverting the will of the people over the last ten years.  The methods that they(they meaning republicans, this is not a both sides issue) use to do this is terrifying and clever at the same time. 

Not sure but I think the public is starting to wake up to this fact.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #6643 on: October 31, 2020, 01:01:23 AM »
http://imgur.com/gallery/Q4hNLNU

Do they have a body double for Melania when they need someone to show Donnie some affection?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6644 on: October 31, 2020, 05:55:03 AM »
http://imgur.com/gallery/Q4hNLNU

Do they have a body double for Melania when they need someone to show Donnie some affection?
I'm not gonna speculate and just assume its the real melania faking it
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #6645 on: November 01, 2020, 02:59:50 PM »
So protesters get pepper sprayed for blocking traffic for ten minutes? Trump supporters are literally ramming Biden’s motorcade? Proud boys are threatening to bomb polling stations? “Vote Trump or I’ll hunt you down” is a thing happening at polling stations?

This is shameful for a supposedly great democracy.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: November 01, 2020, 03:55:45 PM »
So protesters get pepper sprayed for blocking traffic for ten minutes? Trump supporters are literally ramming Biden’s motorcade? Proud boys are threatening to bomb polling stations? “Vote Trump or I’ll hunt you down” is a thing happening at polling stations?

The "proud boys" threats is fake.  Its from some foreign country.  China or Iran, I think.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #6647 on: November 01, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »

The "proud boys" threats is fake.  Its from some foreign country.  China or Iran, I think.

That was the threatening emails sent from their expired domain. Three days ago a “self-professed proud boy” was arrested for a plot to bomb a polling centre in North Dakota.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: November 01, 2020, 05:31:36 PM »

That was the threatening emails sent from their expired domain. Three days ago a “self-professed proud boy” was arrested for a plot to bomb a polling centre in North Dakota.

Oh.
Well.

Good to know.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: November 01, 2020, 06:36:59 PM »
Quote from: Rama Set

Police said that he did not have affiliation with Proud Boys.

https://www.newsweek.com/self-professed-proud-boy-arrested-after-allegedly-threatening-blow-north-dakota-voting-location-1543696

The investigation is ongoing, and officers are working through video surveillance footage, Cianni said. Raymond remains at the Southwest Multi-County Correctional Center where he is awaiting a bond hearing.

Cianni described Raymond as an "intellectually challenged Dickinson resident" who is not believed to have any affiliation with the Proud Boys.

Trump supporters are literally ramming Biden’s motorcade?

Wrong. It is the Biden supporter who instigated it; crossed into the truck's lane.

https://www.click2houston.com/decision-2020/2020/11/01/video-vehicles-flying-trump-flags-surround-biden-campaign-bus-on-texas-freeway/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 07:34:53 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #6650 on: November 01, 2020, 07:37:20 PM »

Officers said that he did not have affiliation with Proud Boys.

https://www.newsweek.com/self-professed-proud-boy-arrested-after-allegedly-threatening-blow-north-dakota-voting-location-1543696

The investigation is ongoing, and officers are working through video surveillance footage, Cianni said. Raymond remains at the Southwest Multi-County Correctional Center where he is awaiting a bond hearing.

Cianni described Raymond as an "intellectually challenged Dickinson resident" who is not believed to have any affiliation with the Proud Boys.

I said the same.

Trump supporters are literally ramming Biden’s motorcade?

Wrong. It is the Biden supporter who instigated it; crossed into the truck's lane.

https://www.click2houston.com/decision-2020/2020/11/01/video-vehicles-flying-trump-flags-surround-biden-campaign-bus-on-texas-freeway/

They are driving right beside each other, but I don't see the car ram the truck, I see the truck ram the car.  Where do you see the car ramming the truck?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: November 01, 2020, 07:49:36 PM »
The White SUV is in the Truck's lane when we see it. The Truck did not pull the SUV into its lane.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 07:58:17 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #6652 on: November 01, 2020, 07:58:49 PM »
The White SUV is in the Truck's lane when we see it. The Truck did not pull the SUV into its lane.

I see a truck ramming a car, not vice versa. Where is the proof the car is ramming the truck?

Why is Trump saying he loves Texas and referencing this incident? Is this a good thing to have happened in his eyes? I am confused. Why are Trump supporters threatening death at pollling stations for wrong think? I thought only Da evil Libs did that?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: November 01, 2020, 08:04:08 PM »
I see a truck ramming a car, not vice versa. Where is the proof the car is ramming the truck?

The car crossed into the truck's lane. The car is at fault.

Another video showing that the white car is at fault:

The car was trying to force the truck off the road, and failed.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 08:09:49 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #6654 on: November 01, 2020, 08:08:43 PM »

The car crossed into the truck's lane. The car is at fault. Another video showing that the car is at fault:

The car was trying to force the Truck off the road, and failed.

I dont' see the car trying to push the truck, I do see the truck pushing the car.  In the first video I don't ever see the car change it's position towards to truck.  I do see it's position, as the camera pans back, get changed by the truck.  The truck is clearly steering in to the car. Should I trust my eyes or not?  I concede that the car, bus and truck are all driving too closely together.  What is your evidence that the car instigated contact between the vehicles?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: November 01, 2020, 08:15:18 PM »
Don't play dumb. If two cars are driving side by side and one car crosses over into another car's lane and causes a collision, that car is at fault.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 08:20:26 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #6656 on: November 01, 2020, 08:18:50 PM »
Don't play dumb. If two cars are driving side by side and one car crosses over into another car's lane and causes a collision, that car is at fault.

I’m not playing dumb. I don’t ever see the car drift right except in the second video where it does briefly. Before leveling out. I do most definitely see the truck steer in to the car. I guess since you can’t make your case it doesn’t matter. Let’s see what the FBI says. Besides that, there are reports of the Trump trucks driving dangerously around other vehicles in an effort to intimidate them. I’d like to see video about that as well.

Apparently tailgating is illegal in Texas as well. Which both those vehicles were definitely doing.

In some actual good news:

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sorry bitches.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 08:21:38 PM by Rama Set »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: November 01, 2020, 08:29:44 PM »

Typically, if a car starts to encroach into your lane beside you, you honk your horn and move away from the offending vehicle in a defensive move. Instead, the truck driver swerves toward the SUV and rams it. That is completely illogical.

And from all the videos I've been watching, the white SUV was directly behind the bus. The black truck moves up beside the SUV so both are straddling the lanes. The white SUV has it's directional signal on to move back into the lane fully behind the bus. That's when the black truck makes that strange offensive move and rams the SUV.

Apparently the FBI is investigating now. So we can wait to see what they determine.

Rama Set

« Reply #6658 on: November 01, 2020, 08:32:26 PM »

Typically, if a car starts to encroach into your lane beside you, you honk your horn and move away from the offending vehicle in a defensive move. Instead, the truck driver swerves toward the SUV and rams it. That is completely illogical.

And from all the videos I've been watching, the white SUV was directly behind the bus. The black truck moves up beside the SUV so both are straddling the lanes. The white SUV has it's directional signal on to move back into the lane fully behind the bus. That's when the black truck makes that strange offensive move and rams the SUV.

Apparently the FBI is investigating now. So we can wait to see what they determine.

I’ve watched it a few times now and although it’s possible the SUV initiated I don’t see any evidence of it  I saw what you did. I said earlier they were tailgating but looking at another angle, it seems neither vehicle is tailgating.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: November 01, 2020, 08:45:16 PM »
This is far from the most outrageous thing happening in Texas.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/texas-drive-through-voting-throw-out-ballots.html