Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Have some Antarctic Midnight Sun videos been faked?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 05:03:42 AM »
For what purpose would anyone fake this?
Your page about the conspiracy says

So what would the motive be for faking this?

I tend to agree.

furthermore, based on the video below, a light source (such as the sun) can create

at the 6:07 mark

notice how the light source, the sun, is going through a refractive element (such as an atmosphere or dome) and it appears to be creating a ring of light which would encompass almost all of the perimeter?

The light source, a pen light, is going through a dense semi-dome paperweight. If the sun is a penlight and we live underneath a semi-dome dense paperweight, ok. Otherwise, I have no idea what this shows, conveys.

It's what the bible describes, so now you can get over it with the others. Clean the dome is of molten glass like the bible explains and the earth can be half dark half light. Thank you, bye bye come again !
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Have some Antarctic Midnight Sun videos been faked?
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2020, 05:35:15 AM »
For what purpose would anyone fake this?
Your page about the conspiracy says

So what would the motive be for faking this?

I tend to agree.

furthermore, based on the video below, a light source (such as the sun) can create

at the 6:07 mark

notice how the light source, the sun, is going through a refractive element (such as an atmosphere or dome) and it appears to be creating a ring of light which would encompass almost all of the perimeter?

The light source, a pen light, is going through a dense semi-dome paperweight. If the sun is a penlight and we live underneath a semi-dome dense paperweight, ok. Otherwise, I have no idea what this shows, conveys.

It's what the bible describes, so now you can get over it with the others. Clean the dome is of molten glass like the bible explains and the earth can be half dark half light. Thank you, bye bye come again !

The bible describes us as smothered and flattened by a molten glass paperweight and subjected to a magnifying penlight sun? Where in the bible does it state that?

Does the bible also describe how I can travel around the earth by various means of transport using modern global navigation protocols and techniques? I think not. So why invoke it every time as if it's the only ledger of science?