Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #400 on: July 28, 2021, 11:54:38 AM »
Well,  graves are dug so that dead bodies can be deposited underground. In this case, “mass” doesn’t refer to the amount of matter measured in kilograms (stop me if it gets too technical for you) but rather because the grave is meant to contain a multitude of corpses.

If you wish to learn more about how long humans have been burying humans en masse (that’s French, sorry if that’s too much), I suggest browsing this page for a quick primer.
^Brings up the subject about Mass Graves in New York.

Asked to provide the real reason of what said mass grave was actually for (Nothing to do with Covid, by the way).

Provides the above response instead.

Those mass graves were for incarcerated prisoners.

ICU's were not over capacity.

It was the internet bots reporting overcapacity that were actively at work.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 11:57:45 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #401 on: July 28, 2021, 12:42:44 PM »
Well,  graves are dug so that dead bodies can be deposited underground. In this case, “mass” doesn’t refer to the amount of matter measured in kilograms (stop me if it gets too technical for you) but rather because the grave is meant to contain a multitude of corpses.

If you wish to learn more about how long humans have been burying humans en masse (that’s French, sorry if that’s too much), I suggest browsing this page for a quick primer.

Asked to provide the real reason of what said mass grave was actually for (Nothing to do with Covid, by the way).

Do you have any evidence to support this outlandish claim?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 28, 2021, 12:49:53 PM »

I was just about to ask the same thing. Jesus, imagine being so easily manipulated that you don't believe anything the "MSM" says and immediately write it off as Fake News, but you believe any ridiculous conspiracy you see sputtered by Mike Lindell or Newsmax. It's just weird that so many people can be programmed like Lackey to believe exactly what these people want them to believe, and nothing else.

You almost have to be in awe of their puppet master abilities.

Keep dancing for them, monkey! Dance!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 28, 2021, 01:07:11 PM »

What outlandish claim?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 28, 2021, 01:10:14 PM »

What outlandish claim?

"Those mass graves were for incarcerated prisoners." (implying they weren't for COVID victims)
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 28, 2021, 01:38:45 PM »
Didnt you hear? Democrat governors, prepping for the Green New Deal, started killing off prisoners so there would be less CO2 emissions. That's why they staged the Jan 6 Capitol riot and framed republicans, so that they can then fill jails with Trump supporters in advance of the next purge. /s

Back it up or shut it up A80?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 28, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »

What outlandish claim?

"Those mass graves were for incarcerated prisoners." (implying they weren't for COVID victims)
The mass grave story in New York was manufactured by MSM.

The photo accompanying that story was of the back of a semi trailer which was at the grave site and was taken in the late 1990's, at the grave site designed to service Riker's Island.

No mass graves were dug for Covid victims in New York.
Stupid, inane trump bs.
Aren't you lost, little boy?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:00:00 PM by Action80 »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 28, 2021, 02:06:14 PM »

Aren't you lost, little boy?

You're the one who went off looking for a source but found nothing except more rambling, unsupported nonsense. It's ok though, no one is holding their breath waiting for you to back up your arguments... ::)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 28, 2021, 02:45:36 PM »

What outlandish claim?

The photo accompanying that story was of the back of a semi trailer which was at the grave site and was taken in the late 1990's, at the grave site designed to service Riker's Island.

Yes, this is the outlandish claim. Rama didn't ask for clarification, or more detail, he asked for evidence. Do you have it?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 28, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »

What outlandish claim?

Yes, this is the outlandish claim. Rama didn't ask for clarification, or more detail, he asked for evidence. Do you have it?
The outlandish claim was made by MSM when they published the photo of the semi-trailer and body bags, making an attempt to state the picture depicted mass grave burials made for Covid victims.

The story of mass graves in New York due to Covid victims is false.

It was debunked then and it remains debunked.

Rama Set

« Reply #410 on: July 28, 2021, 03:54:10 PM »
So no evidence. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 28, 2021, 03:59:39 PM »
There is no evidence of mass graves for Covid victims in New York.

"The mayor stressed that even the most recent burials on the island are not necessarily always related to the pandemic."

Those graves were for prisoners and unclaimed bodies.

Rama Set

« Reply #412 on: July 28, 2021, 04:17:54 PM »

"The mayor stressed that even the most recent burials on the island are not necessarily always related to the pandemic."

Those graves saw a fivefold increase in burials in the months after the pandemic started. Surely. SURELY a coincidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 28, 2021, 04:22:52 PM »

Those graves saw a fivefold increase in burials in the months after the pandemic started. Surely. SURELY a coincidence.

No, it's not.

https://www.kxl.com/study-shows-increase-in-non-covid-deaths-during-pandemic/

(Portland, OR) — Health officials say there was an increase in deaths from non-COVID-19 related conditions during the pandemic. A Providence Health study found unplanned hospitalizations were cut up to 50-percent while deaths increased 20-percent. People held off going to hospitals for heart issues, strokes and care for chronic conditions due to fear they’d get COVID-19. Doctors say people need to know that medical clinics, hospitals, and emergency rooms are safe places to get medical care.

People were afraid of going to the hospital = Excess deaths.

Rama Set

« Reply #414 on: July 28, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »
Tom, if you are just going to repost the same stuff without following the conversation, perhaps you should refrain from posting.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 28, 2021, 04:42:11 PM »
Tom, if you are just going to repost the same stuff without following the conversation, perhaps you should refrain from posting.

Wrong. If you're not going to bother addressing this you need to just stop posting about the 'increased death counts'.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2021, 04:43:25 PM »

Number One - Just like MSM, you are implying the graves were dug to bury those who died of Covid. They were not graves dug to bury people who died of Covid.

Two, the gravesite where the unclaimed dead are buried is on Hart Island. It has been in use for over 150 years.

Three, a fivefold increase = what specific number?

Go ahead, clearly and legibly type that number here and shock the bejesus out of everybody reading the thread.

I dare you. Write that number for all to see.

Betcha can't.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 28, 2021, 04:48:09 PM »
Can I see the photo of these mass graves and how you know they are from the 90s?
I don't get MSM here.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2021, 04:55:37 PM »
People were afraid of going to the hospital = Excess deaths.
Can you show the statistics around how many excess deaths this resulted in from other causes? Thanks.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #419 on: July 28, 2021, 04:59:15 PM »

Number One - Just like MSM, you are implying the graves were dug to bury those who died of Covid. They were not graves dug to bury people who died of Covid.

Two, the gravesite where the unclaimed dead are buried is on Hart Island. It has been in use for over 150 years.

Three, a fivefold increase = what specific number?

Go ahead, clearly and legibly type that number here and shock the bejesus out of everybody reading the thread.

I dare you. Write that number for all to see.

Betcha can't.

25 burials/week to 120/week during the outbreak.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/hart-island-mass-graves-coronavirus-new-york/2020/04/16/a0c413ee-7f5f-11ea-a3ee-13e1ae0a3571_story.html

Apology accepted.

Wrong. If you're not going to bother addressing this you need to just stop posting about the 'increased death counts'.

In this very thread AATW showed excess death increases and how they correspond with increases in coronavirus infections. Perhaps you need to follow along more carefully because you look to be having comprehension issues.