Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #340 on: November 06, 2020, 08:46:31 PM »
Is it too soon to point out the fact that with these razor-tight margins, Donnie really could have used the 240k votes of seniors who his actions and inactions as president failed over the last ~8 months?

Is that incredibly insensitive to point out, or is this (tentative) result a kind of justice?

I said this a long time ago. Republicans skew older; the average Fox News viewer is retirement age. Trump and his cronies actively murdered what might have actually ended up being a consequential part of his own constituency.

Fuck whether it's insensitive to say or not, it's hilariously ironic.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 06, 2020, 10:06:08 PM »
The context of what I said speaks for itself.

What context is that?

This context:

QFS blockchain encryption codes

If every ballot was watermarked, Biden choo choo train is a world of hurt. Peeps going to jail. Trump out smarted the losers with da sting.

The secret watermarks that are going to prove that Biden and the Democrats produced a bunch of fake ballots don't exist. That's what J-Man was talking about, and that's what I was talking about. To interject with "but ballots do have watermarks" is a quibble and does not contribute to the discussion.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2020, 12:07:31 AM »
The secret watermarks that are going to prove that Biden and the Democrats produced a bunch of fake ballots don't exist. That's what J-Man was talking about, and that's what I was talking about. To interject with "but ballots do have watermarks" is a quibble and does not contribute to the discussion.

There are watermarks and security features on the ballots to prevent fake ballots, though. Are you arguing that J-Man claimed that one organization was putting on those security features when it may have been another organization?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2020, 12:09:06 AM »
I'm saying that the conspiracy theory he's referring to is nonsense. There's no secret watermark sting about to bust the Democrats.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2020, 12:27:22 AM »
You're behind on your conspiracy theories, Tom, I'm disappointed. J-Man was specifically referring to a nutty QAnon claim about ultra secret watermarks put on ballots by the Trump campaign to catch them cheating Dems. Look it up, I'm sure you'll be posting about it soon yourself!
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2020, 12:41:48 AM »
You're behind on your conspiracy theories, Tom, I'm disappointed. J-Man was specifically referring to a nutty QAnon claim about ultra secret watermarks put on ballots by the Trump campaign to catch them cheating Dems. Look it up, I'm sure you'll be posting about it soon yourself!

November surprise!  There are terabytes of evidence for it.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2020, 12:43:36 AM »
You're all gonna feel real silly when the Democrats' fraud is exposed and Joe Biden is revealed to have personally fabricated all of those votes.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2020, 12:49:27 AM »
I'm saying that the conspiracy theory he's referring to is nonsense. There's no secret watermark sting about to bust the Democrats.

The purpose of putting on the watermarks and security features is literally to make a sting to bust fraudsters. What do you mean there is no secret sting?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2020, 12:53:02 AM »

The purpose of putting on the watermarks and security features is literally to make a sting to bust fraudsters. What do you mean there is no secret sting?

They aren't put on there by the Trump administration, Tom. That's what is being claimed.

Umm... Have you been drinking? Rough couple days there?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2020, 12:55:08 AM »

You know, the whole thing going around about the USPS patent to use blockchain and watermarked ballots as a premeditated sting operation by Trump to nab democrat fraudsters, right?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 07, 2020, 01:16:47 AM »
What do we know? Biden did NOT win by a landslide, Trump continues to outlast, out play, most, and Chris Stapletons "starting over" sounds rather fitting. It will be #1. And we're gonna REROLL...

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 07, 2020, 01:21:53 AM »
The purpose of watermarks and security features is to create a premeditated sting to bust fraudsters. Why should it matter which organization put them on the ballots? You guys are just arguing about which organization put the security features on them. Pretty weak argument.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 07, 2020, 01:24:07 AM »
The purpose of watermarks and security features is to create a premeditated sting to bust fraudsters. Why should it matter which organization put them on the ballots?

Where did somebody say it should?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2020, 01:34:31 AM »
If they watermarked them and it is revealed that there are bogus ballots out there, then find them, DIScount them, and charge those responsible. Adjust the counts accordingly. No one is saying that fake ballots should count... a lot of us are skeptical that there is such a conspiracy afoot, rather than just...a shit load of americans who got sick and tired of that fat orange tweet machine and just said no to four more years of this crap

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2020, 03:00:36 AM »
For the record, Joe might very well win by a landslide, at least as far as Trump is concerned. If he gets PA, NV, AZ, and GA, that would be 306, which was what Trump got four years ago, which Trump considered a landslide victory. So...

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 07, 2020, 03:13:02 AM »
The thought of him losing by the same 'landslide' he beat Hillary by, despite losing the popular vote... just amazing.

Still early though.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2020, 03:21:01 AM »
The thought of him losing by the same 'landslide' he beat Hillary by, despite losing the popular vote... just amazing.

Still early though.

Can you imagine? He'll love it. And it's against the worst presidential candidate in American history (again, Trump's perspective)! How humiliating for him.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2020, 04:44:00 PM »
AP just called PA for Biden.

He won.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2020, 09:37:12 PM »
I love the rhetoric I keep seeing that Trump's followers won't recognize Biden as president because of Trump's recent efforts to deligitimize the results. Like they were ever going to embrace any Democrat as president, lol.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2020, 09:43:29 PM »
I love the rhetoric I keep seeing that Trump's followers won't recognize Biden as president because of Trump's recent efforts to deligitimize the results. Like they were ever going to embrace any Democrat as president, lol.

I fear that this is just gonna be the cycle:

Republican wins - "Support your Presidnet!"
Democrat wins - "He's not MY president!"

America is just so full of hypocryts that it just doesn't matter who wins anymore: Half the nation is gonna hate him.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.