Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2023, 04:32:43 AM »
These aren't little boys, these are grown muscle men in the best shape of their lives loaded up on vaccines and boosters.

"No player has died directly resulting from an on-field injury in over 51 years, so the fact we’ve come this close to potential tragedy is exceptionally noteworthy.

- There is massive speculation about the cause of Hamlin’s collapse, and it seems a heart problem is the cause." Twitter

1988 - It's not like this hasn't happened before, even to grown muscle men in the best shape of their lives NOT loaded up on vaccines and boosters...

Chris Pronger, a Hockey Hall of Fame defenseman, recalls his 'scary' cardiac event

Pronger was 23 years old and competing with the St. Louis Blues in the Western Conference semifinals of the Stanley Cup Playoffs when he was struck on the left side of his chest by a slap shot from Detroit Red Wings defenseman Dmitri Mironov.

Like Hamlin before his collapse on the field, Pronger managed to stand up following the impact and took two strides before falling to the ice. Teammates huddled around Pronger. Both athletic training staffs rushed to his side.

Pronger was rushed to Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and diagnosed with commotio cordis, which is a disruption of rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart at a critical time during the cycle of a heartbeat.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2023, 04:58:56 AM »
https://federalinquirer.com/in-1994-160-nations-agreed-to-reduce-the-world-population-to-800-million-by-2030/

In 1994 160 Nations Agreed to Reduce the World Population to 800 Million by 2030

2. Man Made Viruses and Diseases like Fauci’s AIDS virus, when he placed them in Vaccines that were Specifically Targeted to the GAY Population. Also included were multiple man made mutations of the flu, Ebola, etc. The first outbreak was supposed to be released in late 2017 or 2018… well, it was actually 2019.

We have to resist these Vaccines and WAKE UP to what they are trying to do.

The Global Economic and Social Reset is scheduled for 2025.

– Man-made Flu Around 2018 To Depopulate the World To 800 Million. (Pretty Close!)

Entirely fabricated. It's quite remarkable how you will fall for absolutely anything. It's actually impressive.

Here's the final report from the conference. Nothing in your article even remotely resembles anything in the report regarding Agenda 21 or otherwise. It's all about what nations should look to implement in order to handle population growth in a sustainable, socially decent manner. Zero about reducing population. Nothing, nada. Your article is complete garbage.

And there is zero, especially, regarding "The FINAL Stage of their Sinister Plan is supposed to take place in 2024, they plan on causing a fake UFO invasion event with the purpose of brining in Martial Law. From their on, everything will change and our freedom will be gone forever."

Which is absolutely hilarious. How do you find this stuff? Pure comedy gold.

Read for yourself and perhaps put on your thinking cap before googling and/or adjust your feeds.

Report of the International Conference on Population and Development
Cairo, 5-13 September 1994

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2023, 08:49:56 PM »
Just a few days ago former NBA Utah Jazz legend John Stockton said “I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, over 100 professional athletes dead, in the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated. I had the proof in my hands, the names… I think it’s in the thousands now. Don’t quote me on that”. The media attacked Stockton to ridicule and debunk his statement. In January 2021, even Senator Ron Johnson noticed this issue. Johnson said: “Athletes are dropping dead on the field after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination”. It was just a matter of time before this happened in the NFL.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/roughly-1-7-million-nfl-hits-last-50-years-never-seen-arrhythmia-cardiac-arrest/

More proof the bodies are stacking up and it's now undeniable the vaxx/clott shot is killing. 5 Billion to go.

satans minions are covering up the obvious. I stay away from the jabbed, they shed imo, like cooties.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2023, 09:50:23 PM »
Just a few days ago former NBA Utah Jazz legend John Stockton said “I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, over 100 professional athletes dead, in the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated. I had the proof in my hands, the names… I think it’s in the thousands now. Don’t quote me on that”. The media attacked Stockton to ridicule and debunk his statement. In January 2021, even Senator Ron Johnson noticed this issue. Johnson said: “Athletes are dropping dead on the field after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination”. It was just a matter of time before this happened in the NFL.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/roughly-1-7-million-nfl-hits-last-50-years-never-seen-arrhythmia-cardiac-arrest/

More proof the bodies are stacking up and it's now undeniable the vaxx/clott shot is killing. 5 Billion to go.

satans minions are covering up the obvious. I stay away from the jabbed, they shed imo, like cooties.

Oh!  In the thousands? Wait... in January of 2021?  Like... 3 months after the vaccine was released?

Lets look at that!
https://thelistwire.usatoday.com/lists/athlete-deaths-2022/

Just a quicky article memorializing all the dead athletes(and coaches and sports journalists) of 2022.

So I took the list, grabbed those under 50, and found their cause of death.

Deon Lendore (29) car crash
Dwayne Haskins (24) hit by dump truck.
Jeff Gladney (25) car crash
Marion Barber (38) accidental self induced heat stroke
Jaylon Ferguson (26) accidental OD
Spencer Webb (22) Hit his head on a rock while cliff-diving.
Bobby East (37) Stabbed by asshole.
Paul Duncan (35) Heart attack.
Steve White (48) Lymphocytic Leukemia
Gavin Escobar (31) Climbing accident.  (friend died too)
Hilaree Nelson (49) Avalanche.
Tiffany Jackson (37) Breast Cancer.
Adam Zimmer (38) Alchoholism.
Anthony "Rumble" Johnson (38)  Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Grant Wahl*sports journalist* (48) ruptured aortic aneurysm
Ronnie Hillman (31) Cancer.

Of the 17 (a far cry from even 100) only 2 were really sudden.  The rest were long term diseases, accident, or murder (in one case).  Honestly most were accidental deaths.  So not sure your claim holds any water.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2023, 10:42:37 PM »
Lord Dave please go get a booster, new variant is super duper deadly.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2023, 11:32:54 PM »
Wow! Who knew - The vax's cause alcoholism, car crashes, avalanches, stabbings, and cliff-diving into rocks. Shocking!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2023, 12:40:58 AM »

Oh!  In the thousands? Wait... in January of 2021?  Like... 3 months after the vaccine was released?

Lets look at that!
https://thelistwire.usatoday.com/lists/athlete-deaths-2022/

Just a quicky article memorializing all the dead athletes(and coaches and sports journalists) of 2022.

So I took the list, grabbed those under 50, and found their cause of death.

Deon Lendore (29) car crash
Dwayne Haskins (24) hit by dump truck.
Jeff Gladney (25) car crash
Marion Barber (38) accidental self induced heat stroke
Jaylon Ferguson (26) accidental OD
Spencer Webb (22) Hit his head on a rock while cliff-diving.
Bobby East (37) Stabbed by asshole.
Paul Duncan (35) Heart attack.
Steve White (48) Lymphocytic Leukemia
Gavin Escobar (31) Climbing accident.  (friend died too)
Hilaree Nelson (49) Avalanche.
Tiffany Jackson (37) Breast Cancer.
Adam Zimmer (38) Alchoholism.
Anthony "Rumble" Johnson (38)  Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Grant Wahl*sports journalist* (48) ruptured aortic aneurysm
Ronnie Hillman (31) Cancer.

Of the 17 (a far cry from even 100) only 2 were really sudden.  The rest were long term diseases, accident, or murder (in one case).  Honestly most were accidental deaths.  So not sure your claim holds any water.

That's not the right link though. The data is from https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

It shows that over 1000 athletes have died since the introduction of the vaccine, not 16.

At the bottom there are a list of news articles where the data comes from. It shows that a significant number of the athletes died from heart conditions and blood clots. A minority died from causes like alcoholism.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 12:48:44 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2023, 01:56:55 AM »
That's not the right link though. The data is from https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

It shows that over 1000 athletes have died since the introduction of the vaccine, not 16.

if you have to lie to make your point, then it isn't a good one.

for one thing, you don't know anything about the medical histories of the deceased people in your lying source. you just assert that they must have died due to being vaccinated. that's extremely dishonest.

for another, here are some of the cases your dishonest source calls "athletes."

• Nik Mohd Faiz Nik Mohd Azmi (37), amateur runner and university lecturer
  • Oscar (14), Cyclist suffered a cardiac arrest while riding his mountain bike.
  • Princess Bajrakitiyabha (44), of Thailand suddenly collapsed while jogging with her dogs.
  • Unnamed male (49) table tennis player suddenly collapsed during a competition.
  • Gary Tiller (62), Curling player who represented Newfoundland province.
  • Anuj (16), playing cricket with his friends in Uttar Pradesh, India
  • Laurent Fellon (61 motherfucking years old), French Moto3 (motorcycling) race winner, double Moto2 world champion and, from 2017, a MotoGP frontrunner. He had been suffering from cancer for a few months and has now died.
  • Franck Anne (47), trotter driver and owner, breeder trainer of trotters in France.

apparently an athlete is "anyone who does anything." lol these lying idiots clearly just did a news search for anyone who had a cardiovascular issue and then declared that they got sick because of the vaccine because they are too young, even though they count people literally in their 60s. and then they get even more dishonest by comparing their results to an IOC study that confines itself to actual athletes under 35. and oh by the way, it concludes that "SCD occurs more frequently in young athletes, even those under the age of 18 years, than expected and is predominantly caused by pre-existing congenital cardiac abnormalities."

you are a liar. your source is a liar. you literally cannot even have this discussion without lying over and over and over again. just stop.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2023, 02:36:48 AM »
Please stop saying "the vaccine" as if there is only one covid vaccine available.  There are 4 different types of covid vaccines available around the world.  There are whole virus, protein subunit, viral vector and nucleic acid (RNA and DNA) vaccines made by a variety of different manufacturers.  Which vaccine(s) did these athletes receive (if any at all)?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2023, 08:26:39 AM »

Someone posted the same link on the other site a couple of days ago. I spot-checked a few dozen listed, looking at the news article links associated with each. None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

So it's a running list of anyone the author claims is an "athlete" who happened to die with zero reference as to whether they were vaxxed or not.

Summary: Basically anyone who died in the last 2 years, died from the vaccines even if they weren't vaccinated.

Utterly pathetic.

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2023, 01:52:34 PM »
Spike proteins had been discovered some one hundred years ago by Wilhelm Reich. He called them T-bacilli. Here is a diagram, which had been drawn by Reich himself, of the T-bacilli:

If T-bacilli appeared as “spikes” projecting out of the disintegrating cells during their disintegration, Reich considered this a still more serious indicator of incipient biopathic disease.

The medical term for red blood cells with T-bacilli is Poikilocytosis (term for abnormal shaped red blood cells in the blood; Acanthocytes - red blood cells with unevenly spaced spiked projections that have blunted ends).

Spike proteins are liquid crystals.

T-bacilli are dextrorotatory prions (PrPSc), or beta sheet prions. Beneficial prions are alpha helix or PrPC prions (laevorotatory prions/peptides).

Antidote: 1. alpha helix prions/peptides, 2. proteolytic enzymes (such as bromelaine), 3. specific antibiotics for the mycobacterium.

At the same time that W. Reich was investigating spike proteins, Kurt Blome had discovered the existence of HeLa cells, and that bacteria communicate through radio waves. Some fifteen years later, this technology was imported to the US. Both spike proteins and HeLa cells can send electromagnetic copies of the bacteria from the laboratory to the mycobacterium in the atmosphere.

How did D614G replace Wuhan in just two weeks, worldwide? How did the exotic variants, B.1.1.7, P.1, B.1.351 appear all of a sudden in eastern Europe, with no travel history? Exactly, the primary mode of transmission of Covid-19 is: atmosphere-person. That is why masks are useless. M. avium is handled in BSL-3 level labs, imagine to enter those facilities wearing a cloth mask. It is not even a laughing matter. The secondary mode of transmission is person to person (a minute number of the total cases).

The 1918 flu had started back in 1910 with the arrival of the pathogens from comet Halley (through the Beta Taurids and Taurids meteor showers), that is when a huge pandemic had erupted in China (Himalaya constitutes the first major barrier for those pathogens which are raining down from the atmosphere). Then Chinese workers brought this disease to Europe. During 1915-1917, there was  worldwide pandemic of "coronavirus" (actually M. avium). In 1918, M. avium became M. influenzae. The catalyst was the eruption of the Katla volcano, in October 12, 1918. In turn, M. influenzae became M. bovis (T-bacilli prions).

That is how I knew back in September of 2021 that Omicron (M. influenzae) was going to replace M. avium (Sars-Cov-2). Omicron uses the DPP4 cellular receptor, same as Mers-Cov. The R0 factor for Mers-Cov was the highest ever recorded (higher than measles): 7-19 (in South Korea as an example). Omicron is Mers-Cov-2, and is activating its prion (T-bacilli) domain/region. What Omicron needed, in order to activate these prions, was a helper, another pathogen, MPV. MPV is mousepox, and poxviridae is a variant of M. leprae. There is common genome between Omicron and MPV (amino acid chains of Plasmodium falciparum and Yersinia pestis). MPV is caused by non-canonical RNA G-quadruplexes configurations. MPV contains amino acid sequences from the simian hemorrhagic fever pathogen.

Coronathrax - the pathogen of comet Encke, which will arrive after the reversal of the magnetic poles.

Coronapox - the reassortment of MPV and Omicron (their respective RNA segments).

Coronaflu - the activation of the prion domain in Omicron.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 01:56:09 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2023, 04:09:48 PM »
I'm not sure a nazi scientist discovering micro-radiowaves in 1940s is the path you wanna go.  I mean, could they even detect something so weak?
And how would it even get to the atmosphere?  It would need to transmit in the watts, not micro or nanowatts a cell could generate.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2023, 05:18:35 PM »
Bacteria communicate through radio waves:

https://www.technologyreview.com/2011/04/25/119002/how-bacteria-could-generate-radio-waves/

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1104.3113.pdf

Montagnier's experiment can be summarised as follows:

A known water sample with 2 ng/ml of 104 bases DNA from an HIV infected patient is diluted by 10 into water and agitated for 15 seconds. After filtration to remove the DNA, the dilution and agitation steps are repeated 10 times, reaching high dilution levels of 10^−10.

The highly diluted sample emits electromagnetic signals (EMS) of low frequencies.

This EMS is recorded by a microphone coil and saved as a 6-second WAV file at the lab in Paris.

The WAV file is emailed to a partner team at the university of Benevento in Italy.

The Italian team emits with a coil for 1 hour the EMS of the WAV file on a sample of distilled water in a sealed metal tube.

The water sample is then placed in a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) machine.

The PCR machine in Italy produces DNA, 98% identical to the initial DNA in Paris.

The experiment was first made in July 2005, and was repeated and filmed for a TV documentary in 2013, released on the French channel France 5 on 5 July 2014.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1501.01620

Transduction of DNA information through water and electromagnetic waves

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1501.01620.pdf

The quantum field theoretical analysis of the phenomenon points to the crucial role played by coherent molecular dynamics.

The problem has been that Montagnier showed that when compared to pure water, samples chockfull of bacteria, emitted more radio waves, and no one could explain why.

Researchers have known for years that some bacteria do communicate via nanowires, which led Widom and his team to conclude that it wasn’t so farfetched to believe more highly developed bacteria, such as E. coli or Mycoplasma pirum, might instead communicate via wireless medium.

It’s likely these new findings will incite others to look a little deeper, however, as the main argument for rejecting Montagnier’s findings back in 2009, was that bacteria lacked a means for generating radio signals; an assertion that has now been overthrown.

More importantly, though, if simple organisms can communicate using radio waves — and have been communicating using radio waves for billions of years — it would shake the entire bedrock of modern science. Montagnier’s work suggests that cells can send electromagnetic imprints of itself to other, remote cells, but why stop there? If human cells also communicate using radio waves, we might be able to create a digital, silicon-based interface for ‘hacking’ our physiological infrastructure.

Montagnier’s work suggests that cells can send electromagnetic imprints of itself to other, remote cells.

The principle is similar to Benveniste's experiment from 1997[12] where EMS was recorded from ovalbumine at the Northwestern University Medical School of Chicago, and transmitted through email to Benveniste's Digital Biology Laboratory in Clamart, France.

After emitting the signal on pure water for 20 minutes, the water could cause an allergic shock on an isolated Guinea-pig heart allergic to ovalbumine. In both experiments the EMS reproduces the properties of the original molecules in their absence.

https://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(97)81064-0/pdf (pg 75 of the pdf document, item 705)

Omicron is attaining its original, virulent form, M. bovis; right now, it is at the M. influenzae stage, where it begins to activate its prion domain. As an example, C.H.11 has the P681R mutation of Delta.

That is why those experiments in the lab (Omicron + Wuhan) are so dangerous. Those mycobacterium will start to transmit copies of their cells to the M. avium/M. influenzae in the atmosphere, that is how all of the variants had appeared everywhere so fast, almost at once, simultaneously.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2023, 05:40:34 PM »
You claimed Kurt Blome discovered it.  How is this other guy discovering it?

Also, the article very clearly says "could" not "does".  And his research is sketchy at best.

« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2023, 06:24:03 PM »
K. Blome had discovered that bacteria communicate wirelessly. In 2009, Nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier confirmed these experiments. Then, in 2011, finally the finishing touches and theoretical results were added:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1104.3113.pdf

Electromagnetic Signals from Bacterial DNA

But the most interesting work done on Blome's original experiments was performed by Dr. Vlail Kaznacheyev:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4267444/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318985550_Heuristic_View_on_Quantum_Bio-Photon_Cellular_Communication

https://pdfcoffee.com/the-kaznacheyev-experiments-2-pdf-free.html

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2023, 10:50:06 PM »
I mean... random electrical noise because electrons are moving around a DNA loop isn't exactly amazing.  Humans are generating WAY more EM than a bacteria.  Plus, the sigal strength is going to be very very small.  So how would it reach into the air to "Talk" to anything?  And how does it control the random electron movement?

« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2023, 07:00:30 AM »
Plus, the sigal strength is going to be very very small.  So how would it reach into the air to "Talk" to anything?  And how does it control the random electron movement?

Exactly. So, how would you make sure that those bacteria benefit from using both an amplifier and an antenna? Remember this?

https://web.archive.org/web/20210611184613/ https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=lXjjOLhFnHA (remove the spaces)

Twitter from "Trump" in 2017: "covfefe".

Covid ferritin Fe cages. A mobile phone is a non-metallic object. So, you'd need an infrared laser and the quantum Hall effect.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/sandokhans-link-and-post-collection.5397/page-2#post-100148
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 07:09:16 AM by sandokhan »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2023, 08:12:12 AM »

Someone posted the same link on the other site a couple of days ago. I spot-checked a few dozen listed, looking at the news article links associated with each. None of the articles mentioned the deceased vax status. Zero. Not a one.

Well this is a lie. There are plenty of mentions of "vaccine" in the news article section.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 08:26:28 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2023, 08:41:27 AM »
Plus, the sigal strength is going to be very very small.  So how would it reach into the air to "Talk" to anything?  And how does it control the random electron movement?

Exactly. So, how would you make sure that those bacteria benefit from using both an amplifier and an antenna? Remember this?

https://web.archive.org/web/20210611184613/ https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=lXjjOLhFnHA (remove the spaces)

Twitter from "Trump" in 2017: "covfefe".

Covid ferritin Fe cages. A mobile phone is a non-metallic object. So, you'd need an infrared laser and the quantum Hall effect.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/sandokhans-link-and-post-collection.5397/page-2#post-100148

I still can't get magnets to stick to me. :(

Anyway, a cell phone works on much higher frequency than anything a bacteria would generate.  Its just not designed to amplify low am/fm signals.  And some iron plus infralasers shouldn't do anything.  Especially through skin.

« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2023, 09:03:17 AM »
And some iron plus infralasers shouldn't do anything.

But they will.

You are forgetting what happened during the month of March, 2021, in eastern Europe (as an example). All of a sudden, the new exotic variants B.1.1.7, P.1, B.1.351 had emerged all over the place, without any travel history on the part of the infected persons. Using the spike proteins and HeLa cells (for AZ/J vaccines), the mycobacterium did send electromagnetic copies of their cells to the bacteria in the atmosphere, which promptly received the new signal and changed their configuration to reflect the new variants which had been developing in the vaccinees.

Vaccinations do cause strains.

https://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-tribunes/covid-19-questions-sur-les-vaccins

Mais patatras, voilà que l’Académie de médecine s’y met, et maladroitement, car son explication pour ne pas différer la seconde injection, remet dans le circuit le risque de mutations dues aux vaccins. Outre le fait que « le retard peut faire en sorte que des anticorps facilitants créés pourrait exacerber la Covid-19 », le communiqué indique aussi que « le faible niveau d’immunité (après la primo-vaccination) constituera un terrain favorable pour sélectionner l’émergence d’un ou de plusieurs variants échappant à l’immunité induite par la vaccination ». Cela a été répété par Yves Buisson rapporteur, sur France Info.

Seconde question : y a-t-il un lien entre vaccins et derniers mutants ? Le communiqué de l’Académie de médecine dit que c’est possible, et des faits me troublent.

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/maladie/coronavirus/vaccin/vaccins-contre-le-covid-19-en-espacant-les-deux-doses-de-vaccin-on-risque-d-avoir-des-mutations-du-virus-alerte-un-professeur-de-medecine_4255067.html

By spacing the two doses of vaccine, "we risk having mutations" of the virus, alerted Tuesday, January 12 on franceinfo, Professor Yves Buisson of the National Academy of Medicine, president of the Covid-19 cell .

In addition to the fact that "the delay may ensure that facilitating antibodies created could exacerbate Covid-19", the press release also indicates that "the low level of immunity (after the primary vaccination) will constitute a favorable ground for selecting the 'emergence of one or more variants escaping immunity induced by vaccination'.

Second question: is there a link between vaccines and the latest mutants? The press release from the Academy of Medicine says it is possible, and I am troubled by the facts.