Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2022, 05:41:09 AM »
I guess the assumption is that people don't die anymore?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2022, 08:55:37 AM »
won't be able to hide the sudden deaths
Seems like they've been doing a pretty good job so far.
No, he's right. They won't be able to hide all the sudden deaths. Therefore, there must be an alternative explanation for why no sudden deaths are observed.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2022, 09:42:11 AM »
won't be able to hide the sudden deaths

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/woman-suddenly-drops-dead-while-working-out-at-gym/news-story/43c6467b6c52dd5544335adb262d8d72?amp

What I want to know is why you think this is vaccine related without knowing anything about her medical history or cause of death.

What, do you think people never died suddenly before 2021?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2022, 02:51:25 PM »
When hundreds of thousands of people were blatantly dying of covid, that was just a hoax, no big deal, not my problem.

Now a handful of people die of a heart attack, conspiracy cover up, they won't be able to hide the deaths forever, why won't anyone take me seriously?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2022, 09:55:03 PM »
When hundreds of thousands of people were blatantly dying of covid, that was just a hoax, no big deal, not my problem.

Now a handful of people die of a heart attack, conspiracy cover up, they won't be able to hide the deaths forever, why won't anyone take me seriously?
It's all about the narrative.

Which is so... so ironic.

Or is that Hypocritical?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2022, 02:06:03 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/german-data-analyst-reveals-data-health-insurance-shows-increase-sudden-deaths-following-covid-vaccine-rollouts/

More proof the bodies are piling up.

"German Data Analyst Reveals Data from Health Insurance Shows 4 Times Increase in Sudden Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts"
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2022, 05:54:40 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/german-data-analyst-reveals-data-health-insurance-shows-increase-sudden-deaths-following-covid-vaccine-rollouts/

More proof the bodies are piling up.

"German Data Analyst Reveals Data from Health Insurance Shows 4 Times Increase in Sudden Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts"

You'll have to forgive me for not believing a site that links to another site thats the same thing and not linking to the actual data from the official site.
I'm not gonna trust that their graphs are accurate.  Especially since the gateway pundit doesn't even bother to mark the graph it shows.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2022, 10:57:45 AM »
The article, if one can actually call anything from the gateway pundit an 'article', references the “Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung (KBV).

Here's an official post from the KBV from their site:

Statement of the KBV Board of Directors
Regarding statements made during a press conference by the AfD parliamentary group on December 12, 2022
12/12/2022 - "There must be discussions and debates, but not in such a way that numbers are interpreted into something that they simply cannot give," explained Dr. Andreas Gassen, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, also on behalf of his board colleagues Dr. Stephen Hofmeister and Dr. Thomas Kriedel. The KBV board thus took a position on today's statements at a press conference of the AfD parliamentary group in Berlin.

The KBV board makes it clear: Based on the accounting data or ICD-10 codes transmitted by the KBV to the AfD, no causal connections can be established between COVID-19 vaccinations and deaths. From the point of view of the KBV, the increase in deaths shown in quarters I-IV 2021 and quarter I 2022 is largely due to excess mortality caused by the pandemic. This once again illustrates the importance of the COVID-19 vaccination as an effective measure to prevent severe forms of the disease and even death. Without the vaccination, the excess mortality would probably have been far higher.

https://www.kbv.de/html/2022_61368.php

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2022, 05:39:17 PM »
The source you provided makes no attempt to claim that the data is false, but lays blame on Covid. According to this narrative the 2020 pandemic became far more dangerous in 2021, in line with the vaccine rollouts:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 05:41:13 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2022, 05:52:50 PM »
Yeah, Delta was a bitch. Good thing we had the vaccines or those yellow bars would have been twice as tall.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2022, 09:30:32 PM »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2022, 09:59:52 PM »
Can't hide the fact they got ya good...

I love you Celine.... Will miss your voice !

https://nypost.com/2022/12/08/celine-dion-cancels-tours-over-incurable-neurological-disorder/

Céline Dion Adverse Shot Reaction? New Death Jab Side Effects! Stiff Person Syndrome Listed In Pfizer Docs

https://rumble.com/v20iags-new-death-jab-side-effects-stiff-person-syndrome-listed-in-pfizer-docs.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 10:01:41 PM by J-Man »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2022, 10:10:43 PM »
https://people.com/politics/sean-casten-family-says-teenage-daughter-gwen-died-of-sudden-cardiac-arrhythmia/

"Gwen was a healthy 2022 teenager," the statement read, noting that she "ate well, exercised, got regular check-ups, didn't suffer from any behavioral health issues, and had close relationships with family and friends."

The family said that she was fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and "quarantined after occasional positive, asymptomatic COVID tests during the omicron wave." At the time of her death, they added, "She had just come home from an evening with friends, went to bed and didn't wake up."

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2022, 10:17:34 PM »

Billions will die...Bodies stacking up, more body bags needed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/breaking-thailand-princess-next-line-throne-hospitalized-collapsing-running-due-heart-condition/

I guess everyone on the planet with a heart condition got it from a vaccine?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2022, 12:32:54 AM »
I'd just like to know when all these billions will be dead. Overpopulation is a bitch, so I look forward to it
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2022, 02:11:11 AM »
I'd just like to know when all these billions will be dead. Overpopulation is a bitch, so I look forward to it

Hopefully you got your Jab and can contribute to the well being of the purebloods.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2022, 06:26:31 AM »

Hopefully you got your Jab and can contribute to the well being of the purebloods.

Its a valid queastion.  Plenty of people have died suddenly long before covid.  Hell, I know two personally.  Healthy (one in 20s, one in late 30s), one exercized reguarly and they just... Died.  One of a stroke while walking from his car(blood clot), the other from a heart attack while watching his son's football game.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2022, 01:58:45 AM »
RIP The Babydoll Beauty Couture founder

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2022, 02:01:23 AM »
Top Australian Doctor Who Advocated for COVID Vaccine Finally Breaks Her Silence – Says Doctors are Censored – Reveals She and Her Wife Both Suffer Serious COVID Shot Injuries

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2022, 05:40:47 AM »
He said with no linking evidence.