Hmmm

Is THIS the sun/moon/stars/planets?
« on: July 30, 2017, 09:18:31 AM »
I'm not preaching so you start believing, you're the judge here, but just look at this!

Do you see this!? :o That splash down below the sun at 3:02 is just mindblowing!
It just can't be another optical illusion, it can't be due to atmosphere either! it looked very similar to a splash a local object would do. It's almost like a plasma ball is going from under the water!!!
So the sun can go underwater and continue going lower?!? Is there a "port point" to the sun's path?

Just imagine, the sun is actually going underwater:

In the video below you can see planes seemingly going through the sun. Slow down to 0.5 speed:

at 13:15 time you can see how the plane creates a short wave after impact.
How can you even explain that?! This can't be possible, if the sun is 93 million miles away from earth, or if the sun is approx. 3000 miles above earth - the regular airplanes can't reach that high!

I've found a whole category of videos, where sun was blinking:

Why is sun doing that?!? Is sun supposed to flicker? What is that small sphere seen between the flashes!?

Now the hypothesis:

metal spheres fall down
Is the sun actually a small human-sized 1-50 kg metallic sphere with plasma "crown" surrounding it?!?
I know this sphere could be a part of a satellite, but do satellites even exist, have you seen one with your own eyes?
Most footages of high-altitude weather balloon, amateur rocket launches don't show any satellites, which could be because the launches were made at day time.

And look at the subliminal message done blatant obvious TWICE(my bad!) in the left upper corner, IT'S A SUN SYMBOL WATERMARK!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

"He concluded that this is an aerodynamic and paramagnetic object" - WTF!!!!!!!!!??? WHAT?!!!!!! Is this a clue?!

The green flash phenomenon hints to sun being a hologram. And there are 3 kinds of flashes red(different from sun's natural colors), green, blue - does it sound familiar to computers or something technologically-related?
I don't think this effect is due to atmosphere! The sun IS an interactive hologram+some other technologies combined!!!!

"Lets start the investigation of non-relatable events, and see, if we can connect them together as puzzle pieces into one big picture!"
Don't tell me this doesn't relate to the sun, it does 100%.

1. There are reports of people claiming some planes look holographic:

2. There are countless claims and video-analyses of reptilian/insectoid beings hiding among us using technological means:

Watch the last minute of the video for the best evidence!

Nevermind the boobs in the video. ;) If took literally, these beings look like insectoid hybrids under holographic shells!

3. There are people, who still to this day analyze footages of 911 and show evidence that the planes were holographic:

4. There are people who recorded footages of holographic birds:

Now for the comparison.

WHAT ELSE IS HOLOGRAPHIC?

My crazy thoughts:
Aliens seem to be constantly developing and improving new, extremely powerful holographic technologies, so they can fake absolutely everything!!!
They've created real Truman Show for us with themselves as actors and left untouched only few things, that are actually not holographic!

Imagine how holograms of military ammunition, planes, tanks, human soldiers could be used to trick people into thinking of other country being superior! There are literally million ways to use this type of technology - and it is used right now!!!!
F***, THIS IS REAL, AND IT'S COMPLETE MADNESS!!!  :( :(

And these holograms could be spying on you and gathering a lot of information right now - this is how the malevolent aliens study and control us!
WE'RE ALREADY LIVING IN AUGMENTED REALITY!

I assume that size of the core(metallic sphere/spheroid) is dependent on the size of a hologram. So, for example, a holographic falcon might have a tiny sphere as a core, but the sun might have a big heavy sphere.
"metal sphere falls down" youtube query.
"metal spheres fall from sky" youtube query.
Have you ever seen the sun so close and so small!? This short video below makes me rethink the heliocentric model of the universe!

Nibiru phenomenon. Is Nibiru just a second of many suns?

here's how you find interesting video stuff about the sun very quickly.
How can sun even flash?!
a lot of sun flickering videos!.

The sun is periodically seen "dancing" in Philippines, Divine Mercy Hills!

Here is AN EXCERPT OF LilmissJessicaRabbit's comment on this youtube video:

"Nasa has a patent on suns, they can create them... and have been since the 60's. For what purpose who knows. They share the patent with Baush n Lomb. The sun isn't what we're told it is, it isn't 5000k degrees, it is a device... Like the computer you're looking at read this, then click the patent links, it will take you right to them. The sun is a lamp... as is the moon. They know we have the ability to now detect their lies in their film footage so they don't dare try to fake another landing, so they scrapped their shuttles."

anti gravity, artificial sun, levitation and simulating the sun"
 - sounds crazy!  Is it a clue or not?
NASA is not the important part right now, the important part is the sun.

And the last two crazy questions: are aliens planting suns? Are comets actually artificial suns falling down horizontally/vertically, when served their "lifetime"?

Although this hypothesis doesn't seem to line up with video footages of high altitude (weather) balloons in space!

The only explanations i have right now(i will have better someday) for the high-altitude balloon footages not showing multiple suns:
1. the suns are too far apart at 100s km-wise distances.
2. Only one sun works at a specific/variable region, while the other spheres are flying around in turned-off state with possible holographic/material/cloud cloaking. So the other suns are in "deposit mode".
3. combination of both 1 and 2 items.

I hope i'm not pushing someone else's egregore to materialize!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:50:46 PM by Hmmm »

Re: Is THIS the sun?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 02:32:41 PM »
Lemme just make sure I've got this right. You're proposing that, starting in about the 60's NASA has been in charge of putting an object up in sky/space to simulate the sun? Before that, aliens did it? Or are aliens still doing it considering the video you posted near the end is dated 2013? Just want to make sure I'm understanding your position.

Hmmm

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:54:37 AM »
Curious Squirrel, that's not me who stated this about NASA, it was
Here is LilmissJessicaRabbit's comment on this youtube video:
. Please, read CAREFULLY. Don't distort my words. I've just put an EXCERPT FROM A youtube COMMENT in this post, as i thought it had a clue in it.
The clue is not about NASA at all, forget about NASA, the clue is about the sun being an artificial object, like a lamp in a "terrarium".
Also, it could be aliens and nasa both, if nasa is under control of aliens. But i myself don't know a lot, and i don't state anything i've wrote in this post correctly, until i will convince myself with more evidence.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:56:31 PM by Hmmm »

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 04:51:08 AM »
Curious Squirrel, that's not me who stated this about NASA, it was
Here is LilmissJessicaRabbit's comment on this youtube video:
. Please, read CAREFULLY. Don't distort my words. I've just put an [bold]EXCERPT[/bold] FROM A youtube COMMENT in this post, as i thought it had a clue in it. The clue is not about NASA at all, forget about NASA, the clue is about the sun being an artificial object, like a lamp in a "terrarium".
Also, it could be aliens and nasa both, if nasa is under control of aliens. But i myself don't know a lot, and i don't state anything i've wrote in this post correctly, until i will convince myself with more evidence.
You're posting it here, with the title "Is THIS the sun?" so either you have stock in the theories presented (which was my guess based upon how you presented them) or you are asking what we think of them. I asked for clarification on what you were presenting, to ensure I had gotten the correct message, including clarifying questions regarding the quote you posted. Which, again, if you post a direct quote it's logical to assume you are backing that quote unless context says otherwise, which was not the case here.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 08:49:20 PM »
The sun shines down with an intensity of 164 watts per square meter of the earth - averaged over a 24 hour cycle and over the whole surface.    If you place a 1m x 1m solar panel on your roof in the right orientation, you'll get about 100 watts of energy out of it...so that sounds like a pretty plausible number - right?

So - how many square meters of Earth receive this energy?   The RE theory says it's about 510 trillion square meters.  So this fake sun of yours has to emit 83 quadrillion watts of sunlight - assuming that all of it falls onto Earth (in reality - the sun shines light in all directions and it's VASTLY more than 83 quadrillion.

The FET earth seems to be quite a bit larger (there's a lot more ocean down there in the southern hemi-plane than on the globe map)...so more than 83 quadrillion watts.

So...how hot would an 83 quadrillion watt light bulb get?

Well, a 100 watt incandescent lamp reaches 60 degrees C.   Wanna guess how hot an 83 quadrillion watt bulb would be?   Well, I'm guessing millions of degrees.

There is NO material in existence with a boiling point over 6,000 degrees.

So what the heck could this lamp possibly be made of?

Worse still, where is the energy coming from to power it?   The total of all energy generated everywhere on the planet is only about a billionth of what the sun produces.  There isn't remotely enough power to make a light that's as bright as the sun and shines over that much area.

No - sorry, your idea is impossible.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:56:11 PM by 3DGeek »
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Hmmm

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 03:16:55 AM »
3DGeek, that's why i think there is multitude of suns, say like 50 10 or more, in different regions of earth.
Have you seen Nibiru videos?

The sun shines down with an intensity of 164 watts per square meter of the earth
How did you calculate this, or who told you so?

There isn't remotely enough power to make a light that's as bright as the sun and shines over that much area.
Are you sure? What if there is?

There is NO material in existence with a boiling point over 6,000 degrees.
I just have to insert this: "secret alien technology?"
How can you say that, if we don't remotely know where we live? Flat earth is still just a theory, as well as Round earth, as well as any world model!

It does sound complete nonsense, but what else to think, when there are too many clues...
No - sorry, your idea is impossible
It's not an idea, it's a guess. I just wanna know the truth: "the truth reality is stranger than fiction".
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:38:56 AM by Hmmm »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 07:36:30 AM »
So, you want to know the truth? Laudable, but your methodology of discounting science (bad guys with crazy hair and mind control?) in favour of “Guesses” and inserting “secret alien technology” when stumped, isn’t even on par with sifting through entrails or casting bone dice, I mean at least the bone dice guys were taught by other bone dice guys as to the patterns, you are randomly splashing around the internet shallows listening to nutters who bypassed the education system and smoked too much blow, good luck with that.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:39:21 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Hmmm

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 12:24:21 PM »
Smokified, So you want me to continue listening to the lies and do nothing about it? How about no!

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 09:51:57 PM »
What you are suggesting Hmmm sounds a lot like the trueman show.

The sun and moon were created by God, your explanation naturally leads to aliens seeding mankind.
I don't know what that round thing is, its possibly some form of suppressed technology.
A mini sun makes no sense, how many suns do we need? I thought the one we've got does a pretty good job.

Does anyone else have an explanation for the round thing?

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 07:32:30 AM »
Does anyone else have an explanation for the round thing?

Yes, in fact we do.  They're tanks from rocket launches.  Here's an example from New Zealand.  Here's one of several recovered in Namibia.  And Vietnam.  And Florida.  And a massive round up from all over the world, including all of the above and a bunch more besides.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Hmmm

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 04:19:02 AM »
A mini sun makes no sense, how many suns do we need?
Dither, maybe, the size of the suns is variable, so that there are small and big suns on earth in different places.
If the sun is an artificial object, like one youtuber preached, then it makes sense to build, launch and maintain multitude of suns(working modules of "sun system"), rather than only one big. This will cease the possibility of our realizations, leading to mind paradigm destruction and possible big changes, chaos in the world, of that the sun is perhaps artificial.

For example, imagine you're observing the sun, and see that it behaves weird: it flickers, disturbingly shapeshifts, bursts, moves too fast, suddenly disappears, changes color, stops moving in the sky, etc. If you're critical thinker or highly-intuitive, you will start to question: are scientists lying about the sun being 93 million miles away; is the sun close? Then you might start looking for the more evidence.
Some people call the sun fake after seeing these things for themselves. So to cease such "unwanted" events the sun system would be made modular by dividing regions of earth with their own suns and moons.
I don't know who deployed the suns and who maintains them, how the hell are the suns maintained, or maybe the suns are maintenance-autonomous, and i don't know why they(god/gods/aliens/elite/etc) did it.
I will find out though, because it's interesting to know!

Rounder, thanks for the evidence. But are you sure? Don't forget that satellites could be nonexisting.

The only thing i reaaaaally hope, is that not all of the bright things in the sky at night and at day are those heavy 50 kg objects above our heads!!!
http://baursak.info/pictures08/003_06.jpg
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:28:46 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 04:57:04 AM »
I don't know who deployed the suns and who maintains them,

Well you already know what I think so I won't repeat myself.  :-*

I think Rounder has nailed it, those round things are pressurised fuel pods, some even have insulation still on them. For me this one's a "no brainer" "nothing to see here folks" kind of situation and that's coming from a full blown FEer. As for satelites, I believe they are up there, I don't believe they resemble what we have been told or work in  the way in which we have been informed, we know that some satelites are nuclear which means they could stay up there for a fair stretch without refuelling. (stabbing in the dark now, just like your sun theory)   

Anyway, keep it coming, I'm enjoying reading your posts  ;) 
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Hmmm

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 10:13:26 AM »
hi Dither, i have new findings about sun.
The Maori myth about Maui demi-god and the pulled down sun gave me a clue.
I assume that the sun(suns) might be stopping in some location at a time of sunset. What could be happening next is it's re-calibration and its possible maintenance. I mean the sun could be literally going under the ground or underwater at sunset or going from at sunrise. Maybe, such locations are where the sun "charges up", because it possibly might need an external power source at the end of its activity.
Remember the sun looking orange and less bright at sunset? It could be an indication it's going out of "battery life".
i Allso assume, that different regions of our planet(if i can say so) have different suns with different "dimming modes" with different "looping" paths at varying in time heights. And core of any sun is made from different or similar material (unknown-known metal alloys).

This goes for the MOON: it could be the same type of "lantern" the sun is with changed irradiance, "dimming mode" and other parameters!!!

And even islamic religion has place of the sun setting(for calibration/re-calibration/de-calibration?), just as Maori. WOW! CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:11:41 AM by Hmmm »

Re: Is THIS the sun/moon/stars/planets?
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 08:29:06 AM »

What do you think is strange about this bird? It looks like a perfectly normal earth bird to me.

This is a behavior I've seen often, and as a pilot I can tell you exactly what the bird is doing.

The bird is changing airspeed from very slow (when the wings are flapping rapidly) to faster (when the wings are not flapping so rapidly.) In an airplane, when you go slow enough, you get "on the back of the power curve", or in the "region of reversed command". This means that the slower you want to fly, the MORE power you have to add. That's why the extra flapping at slow speeds.

Why is the bird doing this? By reducing the airspeed, especially in the presence of a wind, the bird can reduce or even eliminate its ground speed in order to be ready to dive on prey.

Hmmm

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 03:32:56 PM »
Quote from:  douglips
as a pilot I can tell you exactly
Are you honest or you're lying?

I actually never seen in my whole life, never known about this type of behavior until few months ago!
How is this bird keeps flapping so fast without exhausting? Why and how its muscles keep contracting for so long?!

Watch the end of the video again - do you see it?
I look at this bird, when it's just flying, - i feel like it's normal. But when this bird flaps for so long without changing the flight state, like it's hovering and bouncing left-right, without getting down, it just looks and feels very robotic, abnormal, fake!
And that's not the only one video of birds behaving weird:

I think, a real living bird, of a big size and big weight, just cannot handle flapping for too long without a little of relaxation ! Where would the muscles even get additional energy to continue their contraction?

Are there any active bird watchers, who know about this weird behavior in birds?

I might be ignorant about aerodynamics of birds' wings(i still wanna learn), but this really does feel like out of this reality!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:12:37 PM by Hmmm »

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
This is a common FE theme. I don't understand it, so it must be "robotic, abnormal, fake!"

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 12:45:02 AM »
Quote from:  douglips
as a pilot I can tell you exactly
Are you honest or you're lying?

Well, I'm not sure how I could prove this to you when everyone seems to think photos are faked, but here's some photos I took of a trip to San Luis Obispo with my son earlier this year:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GTfQVhYzijVbhBjp2

Here's just the airplane at sunset:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MWmcQ8deFSfWbqtF3

If you want to connect some dots, you could look up who owns that airplane, and who owns the domain douglips.com which kinda matches my nickname here, and see that they have suspiciously similar names.

If you live near Santa Cruz or San Jose California I could be convinced to take you flying some time. I understand that Tom Bishop might live near me, the offer applies to him as well. I can't show you anything in the airplane you haven't already seen pictures of and dismissed, so I don't think this will change anybody's mind about earth's flatness or roundness.

As a pilot, I went through flight training of course. One of the things you learn is how to fly the aircraft really slowly, and you get experience with the power curve. Flying slowly takes a lot of power - flying a medium speed takes less power. This is why the bird starts flapping like crazy when it's slowed down enough to effectively hover in the wind.

Why would a bird do that? It's a hunting behavior - the bird either sees prey or sees something where he expects prey to appear, like a rabbit hole. When prey is vulnerable, the bird will dive and try to capture the prey.

I actually never seen in my whole life, never known about this type of behavior until few months ago!
How is this bird keeps flapping so fast without exhausting? Why and how its muscles keep contracting for so long?!

I see it all the time - there has to be a bit of a breeze, but it happens quite often.

Your heart is beating at least once per second, and when you exercise much faster. Your entire life.
People run marathons, with their legs going and going and going.
People ride bicycles for extended periods of time:

It turns out that our bodies, and that of predators and prey animals, are really good at exercise if you just get some practice.

Watch the end of the video again - do you see it?
I watched the whole video, is there something special I'm supposed to see? I see the bird entering slow flight, hovering for a time, then flying out of the hover, then entering a hover again. Note this is not a true hover like a helicopter's, there's wind that it is flying in. All the bird has to do is face into the wind and fly at the same speed as the wind, and it will hover over the same spot on the ground.

I look at this bird, when it's just flying, - i feel like it's normal. But when this bird flaps for so long without changing the flight state, like it's hovering and bouncing left-right, without getting down, it just looks and feels very robotic, abnormal, fake!
And that's not the only one video of birds behaving weird:

I think, a real living bird, of a big size and big weight, just cannot handle flapping for too long without a little of relaxation ! Where would the muscles even get additional energy to continue their contraction?

Are there any active bird watchers, who know about this weird behavior in birds?

I might be ignorant about aerodynamics of birds' wings(i still wanna learn), but this really does feel like out of this reality!!

It seems pretty normal to me. There's a wind, so the bird is able to take advantage of the wind to hover over the ground for hunting or other purposes.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 11:43:57 AM »
Hmm, take Doug up on his offer, it’s time you got out more. He’s right about the bird flight too, I’m hoping you live in the city, otherwise your disbelief of the most rudimentary of bird behaviour is inexplicable.

It is a hunting bird’s adaptation, by facing into the wind and adjusting the wings and tail, the bird remains stationary to the ground, with very little expenditure of energy. The European Kestrel (named in the vid’), is a master (it’s called the windhover in parts of Britain), they only need the slightest of breezes to hang almost motionless as they look for prey (small mammals and large insects), sea birds and especially Terns have the same high aspect ratio wing design that allows slow flight so they can scan for food. Apart from taking little energy it allows the bird to not only keep an eye on an area that is liable to contain prey, but its relative motionlessness renders it less visible, as it is movement that alerts prey.

Terns & Kestrels are not alone, I have watched Raven’s on the North Devon coast hanging on the breeze pushed up by cliffs, and in the right conditions, crows seem to enjoy riding a storm wind and competing to stay the stillest on the gusts. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:17:50 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.