lol subscreebed haha
The Mastery.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Cazazza Dan
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2016, 10:50:27 PM »
Resurrected!

No new new music yet, I'm too busy with my work as a writer/composer for a game project to compose much new stuff right now. But here's my arrangement of the first scherzo from Mahler's 10th symphony. I haven't bothered to set up my FTP client yet, so there are no regular downloads, but I've uploaded it to two different streaming sites.

bandcamp

soundcloud

!!!

Downloads now available in super hot (super hot super hot) mp3 and FLAC with liner notes!

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2016, 12:16:54 PM »
Oh shirty shit. Here we go again, it's Portal Preludes you prognosticating perambulators.

mp3
FLAC

YouTube
Bandcamp

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2016, 03:31:41 AM »

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »
Brief new piano piece called "Monumentum". Give it a shot, why not?

Downloads:
mp3
FLAC

Streaming:
YouTube
bandcamp
soundcloud

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2017, 12:59:14 AM »
Parsifal suggested I get a Patreon and I thought "why not". So here we are.

idk why anyone would want to give me money but okay

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
A week later and I'm still the only patron. Am I really the only one here who likes Crudblud's stuff? I doubt it.

Words are cheap. If you like the music, support the artist.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2017, 05:04:13 AM »
Music should be free.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2017, 09:20:32 PM »
Music should be free.
I can hear an infuriated, shirtless Lars Ulrich in the distance beating the ground with his sweaty fists and screeching. Good job, you made him upset.

He's gonna take you down like Napster.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2017, 09:21:39 AM »
Well folks, I made it, here's another one!

No mere pabulum, it's a pianistic parade, a plethora of pianoid planetoid paranoids passionately perambulating in pink pyjamas by the palatial pavilions of pantonal pathos. Pax, pals, and do partake, won't you please? Pints of Brine pervades the air, a panacea for all your cares.

Download in mp3 with liner notes

Download in FLAC with liner notes

Stream on YouTube

Stream on Bandcamp

Stream on Soundcloud

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2017, 06:50:23 AM »
Greet'n's ones against, mine fiends. I am here to give the gift of violinistic villainy via An Ængliscmans Partyta, the new musical work of thee one and lonely Cadenza Darn!

Downloads are available in mp3 (V0) and FLAC for those of disconcerting tased.

And streams are upon Bandcamp and Soundcloud.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2017, 07:38:47 PM »
Might as well post this here. This is a thing I wrote for a fantasy RPG, it was rejected so I put it on YouTube.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
Don't think I posted about them before on this thread that everyone reads and replies to, so here's muh doodles. They were originally intended to be short pieces I could do while composing soundtrack stuff, but I underestimated how much work I had so I haven't done as many as I wanted. They're YouTube "exclusives" for the time being, but maybe I'll release them in compilations when I have enough together.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2017, 06:13:14 PM »
As some of you may know, for the past year and a half or so I've been composing music and writing text for an RPG. Said RPG recently had some serious investor trouble (i.e.: there is no money to pay me for my work) and I have left the project, taking my work with me. Some people on IRC were interested in hearing/reading some of the stuff I had produced, particularly Snupes and Saddam, so I have now uploaded a selection of music to YouTube. The lore books will have to wait a little while for public release, as I would like to write some additional explanatory articles which will hopefully give people an idea of what I wanted to achieve in terms of worldbuilding in this project.

Last month I posted the "Symphonic Overture" for the game. I had proposed it as a main theme/main menu music, but it was rejected as being "too Star Wars"—a criticism I don't really understand, but go ahead and listen for yourself and see what you think. Now I'm posting stuff that was not rejected, that would have been heard in game, and particularly in the major cities of the game, of which there were to be roughly eight. I had intended to compose around 20 minutes of music per city, which would essentially form little playlists reinforcing the characters of the places and their people. Originally I was asked to compose generic ambient music for pretty much everything, but I argued for a more interesting approach to depicting in musical form the lives of the cities, and when I presented my prototypes I was able to win that argument. I had also intended that themes from the city music would appear in variations in the music for the open world areas surrounding each city, but unfortunately I was not able to progress to that stage of my plan.

Basically, I wanted to use part of the soundtrack as a worldbuilding tool, as a means of complementing NPC dialogues, lore books, the architectural designs of the cities etc. and all these elements would come together to form a complete experience with the gameplay that was more than the sum of its parts, a kind of immersion that, as far as I'm aware, had not been previously attempted in an RPG. Alas!

Anyway, I've posted up music from four cities, and I haven't done any additional work on them. They are not all exactly "final product", I intended to go back later and clean up some of the details, but ain't gonna happen now, so whatever. I have more to post (including something I actually do want to do extra work on, for reasons which will become clear when I post it), and I will eventually, but this should be more than enough for the time being. See the descriptions for each video for more detailed info on the individual doodads.

The Arch Thorian Prototype

Musick from the Lutenists' Guild of Thadwyck

Accordion Music from Oleand

The Tocane Wind Quintet

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2017, 12:30:09 AM »
Welp, seeing as I'm back for the time being, better get the thread up to date.

Last month I released an album, my first in two years, and it's quite the doozy if I do say so myself. It's the longest self-contained composition I have ever made, and I think also probably my best to date.

If Yute Oob nis eower bagge, festen thine eyen 'pon downtoads in eower choyce ofe mp3 ek FLAC.

And of course, streaming audio is available on Soundcloud and Bandcamp (where it is also available to purchase at a price of your choosing if for some reason you feel like spending money on free stuff).

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
I haven't had much time for original music lately, mostly I've been writing, and musical efforts have almost exclusively been soundtrack work. Of course, it doesn't help that I haven't really had any musical ideas since finishing Starlite Revue, but occasionally a little something can be fashioned out of (almost) nothing.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2018, 02:30:37 PM »

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2018, 05:23:37 AM »
Heyo folkeroos, I made a piano thing.

Offline Crudblud

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM »
More piano. One of these days I'm actually going to compose something substantial again...

Offline Cain

• This is the line of division.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »
More piano. One of these days I'm actually going to compose something substantial again...

You should compose a 12 hour long rock opera with biting political commentary and at least 9 instruments next.
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.