Re: What happened to flight MH370?
« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2014, 10:30:52 AM »
The only way to win a nuclear war is to not have one.  And the only way to not START a nuclear war is to not attack anyone with nukes.

Incorrect.

Ghost of V

« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »
Has there been any update on this? I'm too lazy to Google it myself.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2014, 10:04:05 PM »
Has there been any update on this? I'm too lazy to Google it myself.

No. The plane is still just as lost as it was a month ago.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

« Reply #243 on: May 14, 2014, 10:28:21 AM »
The air search was called off a week or so ago, they had a nice shot of the Orions, C-130 and Chinese aircraft arranged in Perth before they left. Ocean Shield just returned to the area today after restocking, switching crews and updating software on the Bluefin drone. They're currently searching the ocean floor near where the last pings were received, they're after anything that looks man made.

Besides that things have remained unchanged from a month ago.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
Silly Malaysians thought the Earth is round and ran out of fuel >o<
I was close!

Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2014, 09:07:02 PM »
She is the most eminent FE scientist of our time.  She does not even know who the FES is.

« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/11/04/mh370-to-be-declared-lost-by-year-end/

I'd have thought most people would have considered them all dead ages ago. Crazy that we still know next to nothing half a year later.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
HAARP teleported them back in time and the flight ran into the world trade centers that is why Malaysia airlines lost two planes obvious facts wake up sheeple.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2014, 09:15:35 PM »
They should declare it Lost instead, because we all know that's what's happening.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2016, 03:48:22 AM »
Apparently this plane is so goddamn lost that people are now accidentally finding 19th century shipwrecks instead.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/13/asia/mh370-old-shipwreck-indian-ocean/
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2016, 04:27:26 AM »
I'm sure most of you have heard of this, but for those who haven't: a Malaysian airlines Boeing 777 disappeared shortly after take off about 3 days ago. It was headed to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur and had 200 or so people on board. No confirmed wreckage has been found, and all information usually transmitted from the aircraft ceased when it disappeared.

The media (at least, the Australian media) seems to be jumping on the terrorism bandwagon, due to some dodgy passports. However, the circumstances don't seem to support this theory, as no terrorist groups have claimed responsibility and no parts of the aircraft have been found.

So, what happened?
I'm from the semi near future lol and my guess is that are stuck on a "lost" style island and are trying to survive under the leadership of some rick grimes style doctor
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:13:46 PM by Truthseeker09 »

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2016, 05:37:01 AM »
Hopefully some stimulating hearsay for those reading...

This brought some interesting points to discuss. First, the fact that this event was reported indicates to me that the significant diversity of the passengers and each of their social networks would make it impossible to securely contain, by elimination any information regarding this flight ever existing. It is at that point much more manageable to to blame a factor that can be supported by the global media, a trusted source by society's majority. They provided enough potential reasons to provide fertile grounds to which discussion regarding this flight can be further divided to support each theory. This is to establish the framework of suppression.

Accompanying this is the fact that the limitations of GPS were severely downplayed, although this was visible, most people were concerned with the fate of the passengers and to know the reason why.

The signal being lost due to the transponder apparently being disabled is also exploiting the majority's conditioning as they believe an air plane is traceable anywhere on the globe because of satellites. This further supported that aircraft is untraceable by unobservable means once it is beyond the reach of GPS.

Rolls Royce engineer describing the pings received as part of their continuous monitoring of engines was also cut. However, they were disingenuous regarding the timing of this loss of contact as they stretched the limits of how far this signal from the engine monitoring system was capable of traveling. They did mention that the information was relayed via satellite, no further questions regarding this as satellites are a known and present part of our society's majority.

No wreckage was ever found. As a tie-in to this site, the pilot could have very well decided to fly southbound because he was empowered to manually fly the aircraft. There is a growing belief of mine that true value is only that of which contributes to humanity's knowledge of our environment, our purpose, and our origin. Information that is truly valuable intrinsically carries a price which is typically that it is not something that can be further distributed, since we have this problem of unlearning such valuable information. This pilot could have known that he would have otherwise lived out his meaningless existence accomplishing nothing, but instead chose to face the truth abandoning all else, including his family and those of his passengers.

No satellite data was offered, no real time recording of the globe from spy satellites was offered to trace via a recording where this plane went. After all, were conditioned to believe that a credit card number is visible from a spy satellite in space. This humanitarian effort was denied by every super power under the auspice of national security concerns. They are all in it together, which is again a common theme in this discussion as the multinational space effort transcends global conflicts.

I do not believe that any known force is responsible for such an absolute disappearance of MH370. I believe this was linked with an individual that desired true knowledge of our environment.