Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #680 on: October 04, 2014, 09:15:41 PM »
It does NOT harm the penis. It removes the foreskin, which is NOT a part of the penis itself, but rather, is the foreskin, which is separate.

It becomes separate only once you remove it.

At least pretend to be someone else.

I wouldn't prefer that. It's easier for us that he's clear about who he is.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:19:04 PM by Blanko »

« Reply #681 on: October 04, 2014, 09:23:07 PM »
I choose to NOT insult anybody, as that has been the request. Any other Jew who saw this thread would probably go ballistic on here. Between the statements about counting Jew gold, and owning the Bank of England, and all that, along with the anti-Israel garbage, there is enough anti-Semitism to make Hitler proud. But hey, I choose to engage the thread anyway, and not lose my cool. And I admit that I have at times been a bit uncharitable myself. I apologise for that. There is no excuse for me to be an alter kacker, even if some people here are less than kind. So, perhaps we could all take a break from being harsh to each other, and lets have a genuine discussion with each other, and be reasonable, shall we?

There is very little holding the foreskin to the penis, actually. Its a separate piece of flesh entirely, attached by a small piece of skin near the tip, and a ring of skin at the base, and not much more than that.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 04, 2014, 09:27:59 PM »
There is very little holding the foreskin to the penis, actually. Its a separate piece of flesh entirely, attached by a small piece of skin near the tip, and a ring of skin at the base, and not much more than that.

By that logic, your eyes aren't really a part of your head.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 04, 2014, 09:36:47 PM »
I choose to NOT insult anybody, as that has been the request. Any other Jew who saw this thread would probably go ballistic on here. Between the statements about counting Jew gold, and owning the Bank of England, and all that, along with the anti-Israel garbage, there is enough anti-Semitism to make Hitler proud. But hey, I choose to engage the thread anyway, and not lose my cool. And I admit that I have at times been a bit uncharitable myself. I apologise for that. There is no excuse for me to be an alter kacker, even if some people here are less than kind. So, perhaps we could all take a break from being harsh to each other, and lets have a genuine discussion with each other, and be reasonable, shall we?

We're just telling the truth. It's not our fault you've been brainwashed by your rabbis.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

« Reply #684 on: October 04, 2014, 09:59:53 PM »
Actually, IMHO, the Censors, had they been truly neutral, would have banned several people by now right along with me, but in their cases, for being grossly anti-Semitic. Just the anti-Israel crap would be enough to do it. All of you failing to even consider facts in the Israel/"Palestinian" situation would be enough. For example, the absolutely absurd accusation of genocide, when in fact the "Palestinian" population has multiplied by four times since '67, is enough in and of itself to prove that the other accusations should at least be reconsidered. The fact that a "Palestinian" right now can take a picture of Netanyahu and write on it that "Netanyahu sucks ass" and go and hold it up in public, with nothing happening to him, is a clear indicator that for an Occupying Power, Israel is remarkably tolerant. Try anything similar in Tibet. For that matter, try it in ANY Muslim country of the Middle East, Arab or Persian, for that matter. The fact that the same "Palestinian", if he has an objection to his treatment by the Occupying Power, can sue said Occupying Power in that Power's own Supreme Court, and has a good chance of winning his case (many "Palestinians" have), is quite remarkable for an Occupying Power. I have to go for a moment. But when I come back, I can have more of these factoids available to show that as far as Occupying Powers go, Israel is a pretty decent one.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 04, 2014, 10:08:35 PM »
Between the statements about counting Jew gold, and owning the Bank of England
Lol.
The Mastery.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 04, 2014, 10:09:17 PM »
Anti-semitism isn't against the rules m8

You'll just have to accept the fact that not everyone is as obsessed with your religion as you are.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 04, 2014, 10:14:16 PM »
>gets banned for offensive language
>makes alt account with offensive language
>doesn't get banned

If I break one rule, that's no bueno, if I break two, that's legit. Okay.

« Reply #688 on: October 04, 2014, 10:21:12 PM »
So, anti-Semitism is allowed, but if I say anything against the Muslims, that's not allowed. I see how it is... Political Correctness at its best.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 04, 2014, 10:26:47 PM »
>gets banned for offensive language
>makes alt account with offensive language
>doesn't get banned

If I break one rule, that's no bueno, if I break two, that's legit. Okay.

Feel free to report rule breaking if and when you see it.

So, anti-Semitism is allowed, but if I say anything against the Muslims, that's not allowed. I see how it is... Political Correctness at its best.

You weren't banned for not liking muslims.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: October 04, 2014, 10:29:28 PM »

Jews are in control of everything. The only reason that you would ever lose control of a situation (e.g. get banned) is because you're not Jewing hard enough. It wasn't that you said anything against Muslims, its just that you obviously didn't say enough. Ignite the rage inside and please the Jew overlords.

Ghost of V

« Reply #691 on: October 04, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
Yaakov, where does your new username come from? Is this another one of your jew names?

« Reply #692 on: October 05, 2014, 12:40:03 AM »

Jews are in control of everything. The only reason that you would ever lose control of a situation (e.g. get banned) is because you're not Jewing hard enough. It wasn't that you said anything against Muslims, its just that you obviously didn't say enough. Ignite the rage inside and please the Jew overlords.

Commenting on a remark that utterly ridiculous would just make me equally ridiculous. Welcome to anti-Semitism at its best, is all I can say.

Yaakov, where does your new username come from? Is this another one of your jew names?

My real Hebrew name is indeed Yaakov ben Avraham. Yonah ben Amittai is the full name of the Prophet Jonah in Hebrew.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 05, 2014, 12:46:38 AM »
This thread is proof that Yakkov is either a terrible person, a terrible jew, or the best jew ever.

Either way, Yakkov is not someone I personally like.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #694 on: October 05, 2014, 12:55:06 AM »
This thread is proof that Yakkov is either a terrible person, a terrible jew, or the best jew ever.

I think advocating mass genocide is enough to consider them a pretty bad person ::)

Ghost of V

« Reply #695 on: October 05, 2014, 12:59:08 AM »

I think advocating mass genocide is enough to consider them a pretty bad person ::)

There's no difference between killing a city of humans and killing the ants in an ant mound, which people do every day.

And don't start with the "ants are a lower lifeform, they're barely sentient" nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:27:32 AM by Vauxhall »

« Reply #696 on: October 05, 2014, 01:08:16 AM »
DAVE, you don't have to like me. I don't personally give a rat's ass whether you do or not. The fact is, a sizable number of the people in the room (notice I do NOT say a majority, or most) have indicated signs of either anti-Semitism, or at the least, gross ignorance. The remarks made about Israel are sufficient to prove that. Furthermore, the comments about Jews owning everything in the world, and controlling everything, when we make up less than .02% of the population, are not only anti-Semitic, they are just outright stupid.

How does that work? How does that tiny percentage of people manage to control the entire planet? I mean, damn, either non-Jews are incredibly stupid (which I don't believe for a minute), or we are incredibly brilliant (which is true, but still, we aren't brilliant enough for that) or both, for us to accomplish that! But we haven't done too well, since we managed to get 6 million of us killed in 12 years. How does a population that controls the world manage to get fully 1/4 of its population annihilated by one Austrian small-time corporal turned dictator that couldn't even write grammatical German, and couldn't even get accepted to art school?

I mean, you are all beginning to sound more silly by the moment, the more anti-Semitic you get. I'm beginning to think that nothing more even need be said. I started this thread to answer legitimate questions about Jews and Judaism, rather than absurd ones. So, ask away. But put an end to the foolish ones.

Vindictus, you have, as usual, failed to see the point. I have at no time advocated genocide. Again, Israel has never engaged in the practice. Given that the "Palestinian" population has multiplied by 4 times in 47 years, lets face it, they're doing a piss-poor job of it if that is what they are attempting to do. If Israel truly wanted to eliminate every "Palestinian", it could be accomplished within a week. Intensive carpet bombing or fire bombing would do the job quite nicely.  I realise you regularly fail to see my point. I've gotten used to that, so don't expect me to be overly surprised.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:10:14 AM by Yonah ben Amittai »

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 05, 2014, 01:11:17 AM »
Actually, IMHO, the Censors, had they been truly neutral, would have banned several people by now right along with me, but in their cases, for being grossly anti-Semitic. Just the anti-Israel crap would be enough to do it. All of you failing to even consider facts in the Israel/"Palestinian" situation would be enough. For example, the absolutely absurd accusation of genocide, when in fact the "Palestinian" population has multiplied by four times since '67, is enough in and of itself to prove that the other accusations should at least be reconsidered. The fact that a "Palestinian" right now can take a picture of Netanyahu and write on it that "Netanyahu sucks ass" and go and hold it up in public, with nothing happening to him, is a clear indicator that for an Occupying Power, Israel is remarkably tolerant. Try anything similar in Tibet. For that matter, try it in ANY Muslim country of the Middle East, Arab or Persian, for that matter. The fact that the same "Palestinian", if he has an objection to his treatment by the Occupying Power, can sue said Occupying Power in that Power's own Supreme Court, and has a good chance of winning his case (many "Palestinians" have), is quite remarkable for an Occupying Power. I have to go for a moment. But when I come back, I can have more of these factoids available to show that as far as Occupying Powers go, Israel is a pretty decent one.

You didn't get banned for being an Islamophobe. There are worse people than you on this forum. You got banned for constantly insulting everyone. It's not cool, dude. It's just not cool.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 05, 2014, 01:13:00 AM »

They aren't advocating mass genocide, just forced relocation and encampment.  You know, like the Indians.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #699 on: October 05, 2014, 01:15:39 AM »

You didn't get banned for being an Islamophobe. There are worse people than you on this forum. You got banned for constantly insulting everyone. It's not cool, dude. It's just not cool.

I don't think that was the point of my quote. The point was to say that being anti-Semitic toward a Jew is as insulting as I was toward some of you, which I have admitted to, and for which I have apologised. If the Censors had been truly neutral, they'd have banned others for their anti-Semitic insults thrown at me, which are just as hurtful and nasty as my insults were toward others.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:17:39 AM by Yonah ben Amittai »