Thork

Re: I love Russians
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 10:19:09 PM »
the good-looking eastern block like Ukrainians and Russians aren't allowed in.

I bet that hot babe would like to steal your job, if you excuse the euphemism.
She was hot. She's past breeding age now. Maybe that's how immigration should be handled. Only allowing in good looking people that we can mate with. Anything else is surplus to requirement.

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »
She was hot. She's past breeding age now. Maybe that's how immigration should be handled. Only allowing in good looking people that we can mate with. Anything else is surplus to requirement.

I'm pretty sure that's what Canada does.

Thork

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2014, 10:23:43 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's what Canada does.
+ the have a scheme where they can export all the crap like Justin Bieber, David Suzuki and Celine Dion.

We tried with Piers Morgan but America sent him back. :(

Ghost of V

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:57 PM »
Eugenics worked in the past, might as well kick start it again.

Thork

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
I think weeding off the bottom 5% would probably do wonders for mankind in the long run. Its just very difficult to convince a couple that they are both stupid and ugly and shouldn't be allowed to have children together.

But if you have some suggestions, maybe we can form a movement.

Ghost of V

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »
We might be able to start it off secretly in ghettos. Either put something in the water or flat out kill some of them?

Thork

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 10:55:47 PM »
Fried chicken. That's the answer. Fill them with contraceptives. So if a decent smart white person has the occasional one, its no biggie, but your target audience will be constantly infertile and unable to breed.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 11:35:02 PM »
They should start putting water into plastic bottles.  That will make people turn into unreproductive homos.  Problem solved. 

Rama Set

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 04:04:19 AM »
I think weeding off the bottom 5% would probably do wonders for mankind in the long run. Its just very difficult to convince a couple that they are both stupid and ugly and shouldn't be allowed to have children together.

But if you have some suggestions, maybe we can form a movement.

Suggestion: If you are trying to convince them, you are playing the wrong game.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 04:06:56 AM »
Fried chicken. That's the answer. Fill them with contraceptives. So if a decent smart white person has the occasional one, its no biggie, but your target audience will be constantly infertile and unable to breed.

This is a popular conspiracy theory, but normally claimed to be mind control or "make them stupid" drugs.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 07:42:32 PM »
Stravinsky is objectively the best thing to come from Russia.

Not my preferred performance (Salonen / Mullova for reference) but fine for the purposes of this post.

Eddy Baby

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
Best thing to come from Russia is