Where do the rockets go?
« on: October 14, 2017, 11:30:03 PM »
I've been to Cape Canaveral before and watched a space shuttle leave the launchpad with my own eyes. Where do these rockets go once they leave the launchpad? Do they reach the firmament, hang out there for a while, then come back down? I'm wondering to what extent the FES believes space travel happens, and where it draws the line when it comes to the truth of NASA's accomplishments. For example, are satellites placed into orbit by NASA, or are they a hoax as well?

Offline AstralSentient

• Planarist
    • View Profile
Re: Where do the rockets go?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 11:47:02 PM »
I've been to Cape Canaveral before and watched a space shuttle leave the launchpad with my own eyes. Where do these rockets go once they leave the launchpad? Do they reach the firmament, hang out there for a while, then come back down? I'm wondering to what extent the FES believes space travel happens, and where it draws the line when it comes to the truth of NASA's accomplishments. For example, are satellites placed into orbit by NASA, or are they a hoax as well?

I'll sum up a few different views on it:

1. They fly out of sight, to be demolished by flying into the water. As a rocket or shuttle leaves, they tend to curve to enter orbit, and they take this as the rocket curving to crash into the water, to be destroyed and never be seen again. They claim returning shuttles or rockets may be disguised jets or clones that they fly back to trick us that they are going to space.

2. The conspiracy, description by the wiki: https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy

There is a 'weak' and 'strong' conspiracy, weak conspiracy being that NASA and other agencies simply hoax space travel and missions (including satellites usually), while not knowing the true shape of the Earth since they never went up to find out. Then there is the strong conspiracy, where the 'elites' know it's flat and hide it for their own purposes of ruling, whether for religious (hiding God) reasons or controlling our way of thinking further.

3. They are legitimately entering a space above the flat earth, it may appear round in many orbit photos because it's an illusion or so, but it's mostly legit (more rare position). Orbit may be above a flat earth working by some means like the sun and moon would move.
Proud advocate of the Relativity Non-Euclidean plane

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=7191.0

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »
Then there is the demon conspiracy, where the little devils spend all their time trying to convince the retards we live on a globe hurling thru space. Buy a KIA, have some free health care and vote for me, have lotsa babies get cash.

Once NASA got caught faking stuff they lost all credibility, so of course it's all fake other than we buy rockets from Russia and shoot them sideways.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 12:06:27 AM »
When did NASA get caught faking stuff?

Revel

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 12:17:08 AM »

I can assure you that a response to this question will take too long to wait for.
And when you do receive it, you will be disappointed. And not by how long it took to get it. But add to that the quality. Oh! The quality of evidence! Makes my brain bleed.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 01:32:46 AM »

I can assure you that a response to this question will take too long to wait for.
And when you do receive it, you will be disappointed. And not by how long it took to get it. But add to that the quality. Oh! The quality of evidence! Makes my brain bleed.

If you have nothing to add, please refrain from posting in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 02:31:20 AM »

What rock you've been under? Start with the astronuts caught faking the earth out the port hole window, video proof. ISS guy floating using wire harness live feed in background. Nut grabbing a wire on waist of other nut liar. Nuts making movements toward things with hands that don't exist other than in their CGI realm projection. So many videos it's embarrassing. Air bubbles on space walks..lmao Then we drown.

How about the shot of Bush being rolled in his wheel chair with the infamous green screen action behind him by the ISS nut?

Cross hairs in film missing, lost all the telemetry to the greatest feat of mankind...yeah here's your bridge buddy !
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »
J-man, can you link some of those videos you are talking about?

With 1 the first rocket launches would have been detected by the Russians with their long range missile sensors so this theory would need to explain why Russia did not wish to discredit their enemy in the space race.

With 3 the response to the satellites, they cannot exist under the FET as many pass over the antarctic and would need to appear immediately on the far side of the flat earth.
We generally accept evidence from all  sources.

The only evidence for Round Earth celestial accuracy (assuming that timeanddate is even based on RET) is the evidence you collected with your friends last month?

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 06:02:52 PM »
J-man, I'm trying, but when I search for "astronauts faking earth out porthole" I get nothing. Please please please help me if you think my mortal soul is worth saving. If you're just here to taunt me on my slow ride straight to hell, well, that's not very charitable of you.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 08:19:56 PM »
J-man, I'm trying, but when I search for "astronauts faking earth out porthole" I get nothing. Please please please help me if you think my mortal soul is worth saving. If you're just here to taunt me on my slow ride straight to hell, well, that's not very charitable of you.

You're not worth saving: This is J-Man

Opps here's your low content you requested.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/790227/NASA-Apollo-11-moon-landing-hoax-fake
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:41:26 PM by J-Man »

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 09:25:09 PM »
I'll sum up a few different views on it:

1. They fly out of sight, to be demolished by flying into the water. As a rocket or shuttle leaves, they tend to curve to enter orbit, and they take this as the rocket curving to crash into the water, to be destroyed and never be seen again. They claim returning shuttles or rockets may be disguised jets or clones that they fly back to trick us that they are going to space.

So how exactly does this work?  The guys get into the space shuttle - they launch - and the shuttle "curves to crash into the water".   OK - so how do the astronauts get out and avoid dying?

Then some other "fake" shuttle lands and the crew climb out of it.   How did they get from the crashing space shuttle into the one that's going to land?

2. The conspiracy, description by the wiki: https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy

There is a 'weak' and 'strong' conspiracy, weak conspiracy being that NASA and other agencies simply hoax space travel and missions (including satellites usually), while not knowing the true shape of the Earth since they never went up to find out. Then there is the strong conspiracy, where the 'elites' know it's flat and hide it for their own purposes of ruling, whether for religious (hiding God) reasons or controlling our way of thinking further.

Neither of which explains how the conspiracy has been around between ship captains and navigators for 400 years or more - and how independent people like astronomers are being persuaded to keep quiet.

3. They are legitimately entering a space above the flat earth, it may appear round in many orbit photos because it's an illusion or so, but it's mostly legit (more rare position). Orbit may be above a flat earth working by some means like the sun and moon would move.

Satellites sometimes take polar orbits - and sometimes equatorial orbits - and in polar orbits, sometimes they go clockwise and sometimes counter-clockwise.  So it can't be "celestial currents" (which is the presumed "explanation" for sun, moon, planets and stars) because these currents can't flow in opposite directions at the same time.

None of these ideas hold water.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 07:55:04 AM »
J-man the article you posted states the videos claims as "The film alleges that the crew never left low Earth orbit, but were able to fake images of a distant-looking globe by zooming in on a window of the spacecraft."
So if you want to accept that as proof, they were in the craft, in orbit, and the globe photos are genuine but not taken from the moon.
Did I miss anything?
We generally accept evidence from all  sources.

The only evidence for Round Earth celestial accuracy (assuming that timeanddate is even based on RET) is the evidence you collected with your friends last month?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »
J-man the article you posted states the videos claims as "The film alleges that the crew never left low Earth orbit, but were able to fake images of a distant-looking globe by zooming in on a window of the spacecraft."
So if you want to accept that as proof, they were in the craft, in orbit, and the globe photos are genuine but not taken from the moon.
Did I miss anything?

you use quotes but that is not what was said or what was depicted. They could have been in a studio.

Offline gizmo910

• Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 09:07:14 PM »
Did I miss anything?

you use quotes but that is not what was said or what was depicted. They could have been in a studio.

nowhere does that article mention them using a studio to fake the space station. It literally says:
The film alleges that the crew never left low Earth orbit, but were able to fake images of a distant-looking globe by zooming in on a window of the spacecraft.

The film suggests that if they were still in low Earth orbit, you would not be able to see the whole of our world through the window.

So, it claims the crew darkened out the inside of the spacecraft and filmed the circular window through which part of the Earth would have been visible.
Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

;)