Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2280 on: September 27, 2017, 06:11:15 AM »

In other news, it's time for more email scandals!

http://bbc.in/2ht2cmg

Whoops.
Nah bro.  It's cool.  He's a white dude AND a republican.  He can totally mail whatever he wants to whoever he wants with any e-mail cause he's totally not crooked like Hillary Clinton.

In other news...
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352613-trump-deletes-tweets-backing-strange-after-primary-loss
Trump likes erasing the past that isn't good.

http://www.newsweek.com/venezuela-prepares-war-us-rifles-missiles-and-well-oiled-tanks-ready-672033
And Venezuela, under the support of Russia, is totally wanting to kick our asses. 
I'm wondering if we're gonna actually have World War 3 between the USA, a fuck load of nations who hate us, and Russia.  Kind of a "bunch of little nations who can't kick our asses apart band together to do it as one" sort of deal.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: September 27, 2017, 07:53:09 AM »
Nah bro.  It's cool.  He's a white dude AND a republican.  He can totally mail whatever he wants to whoever he wants with any e-mail cause he's totally not crooked like Hillary Clinton.
Oh okay that does sound better thanks :) :) :)

In other news...
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352613-trump-deletes-tweets-backing-strange-after-primary-loss
Could be worse. At least he congratulated the winner and seems to stand by him. He could have launched a Twitter shitstorm and started blaming Hillary.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: September 27, 2017, 08:55:04 AM »
In other news...
Could be worse. At least he congratulated the winner and seems to stand by him. He could have launched a Twitter shitstorm and started blaming Hillary.
True.
Until said senator votes against something he wants.  Then it's like he never said anything nice to him at all.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #2283 on: September 27, 2017, 12:13:32 PM »
Everyone is complaining about the media talking about the NFL while simultaneous talking about the NFL.

I'm pretty sure people are more mad about Trump and players kneeling or whatever than their social security numbers being leaked.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: September 27, 2017, 12:21:59 PM »
Everyone is complaining about the media talking about the NFL while simultaneous talking about the NFL.

I'm pretty sure people are more mad about Trump and players kneeling or whatever than their social security numbers being leaked.
Yep.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: October 01, 2017, 04:46:01 AM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: October 01, 2017, 07:41:19 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/30/us/puerto-rico-responds-to-trump-tweets/index.html

Trump is an angry toddler.
I totally read some guy who said Trump got Aid out so fast but theres no roads cause of bad leadership and the fake news is blaming Trump for that.

http://news.opera-api.com/news/detail/c4a66377f9c341447a56db3ff2a80464_us

« Reply #2287 on: October 01, 2017, 01:10:47 PM »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #2288 on: October 01, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/30/us/puerto-rico-responds-to-trump-tweets/index.html

I totally read some guy who said Trump got Aid out so fast but theres no roads cause of bad leadership and the fake news is blaming Trump for that.

Is it true or not?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: October 01, 2017, 05:27:44 PM »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: October 01, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »

Is it true or not?
Honestly?  I think it's mixed.
He did have aid sent but because of the devastation, it can't really go anywhere.  So Trump is lashing out saying that Puerto Rico should have had better infrastructure and Puerto Rico is saying argue later, send in help to get supplies and help to people.  So Trump, in his Trump way, tweets how Puerto Ricans are lazy (while golfing) because they can't get through downed trees, flooded roads, destroyed homes, and no power to get to the ports and such.

And anecdotal information that I've read:
The devistation has been so massive and the heat is so great that no only are people dying but crops and livestock are dying as well because heat wave + no rain or cloud cover.  The entire island could, if this continues, become a desert island.  Oh and airlines going out of the country are $2k per ticket instead of $300 cause apparently airlines have software that automatically adjusts based on need and everyone needs to leave so the price automatically goes up by alot.

« Reply #2291 on: October 01, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
Trump is an angry toddler a white supremacist literally Hitler.

yeah fair enough.  i guess all the folks in puetro rico can take solace in the fact that trump isn't literally hitler.

good meme tho
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: October 01, 2017, 06:42:31 PM »
Trump is an angry toddler a white supremacist literally Hitler.

yeah fair enough.  i guess all the folks in puetro rico can take solace in the fact that trump isn't literally hitler.

good meme tho

What if he was though?  What if he was the literal reincarnation of Hitler?  I mean, how would we know?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: October 01, 2017, 07:44:49 PM »
Given that Puerto Rico is overwhelmingly white, your assertion that Trump is a white supremacist is entirely as relevant as my assertion that Trump is a literal incarnation of Adolf Hitler.

"Haha Trump is letting white people suffer because he only cares about white people" might just topple "Russia is our ally" as the greatest political shitpost you've brought to this world.

« Reply #2294 on: October 01, 2017, 09:38:01 PM »
Puerto Rico is overwhelmingly white

lol what?  puerto rico is virtually entirely hispanic/latino.

btw here's a factoid about white supremacists: they don't consider hispanics and latinos to be white people.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: October 01, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »
Latinos are sometimes classified as white in official statistics, but it doesn't really matter. For the purposes of this discussion, no, Puerto Rico is not overwhelmingly white.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: October 01, 2017, 09:42:31 PM »

« Reply #2297 on: October 01, 2017, 11:28:11 PM »
According to the 2015 Race and Hispanic Origin estimate (2011-2015 American Community Survey) published by the US Census Bureau, the data for Puerto Rico was as follows in 2015:
  • Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 3,547,288
  • White alone, Not Hispanic or Latino: 24,900

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: October 02, 2017, 07:29:40 AM »
Right, yes, if we redefine "white" to mean "white+", we can make anyone not white. My bad for trying to speak reason into tfes's resident lefty lobby's mind.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: October 02, 2017, 08:06:11 AM »
Hispanic White is a demographic.  The question is: Do white supremacists think Hispanic whites are white like them?