Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2023, 07:48:51 PM »
What's even the argument here, that the vaccine killed one of these boys after two years and the other after three years? And the millions of us who are still doing fine, we're just waiting until the poison eventually kicks in?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2023, 09:18:49 PM »
The Covid Vaxxine...

It will DEFINITELY KILL YOU!

Eventually.  Probably.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2023, 09:23:15 PM »
Hey, the vaccine works...[/sarcasm]
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Dual1ty

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2023, 09:52:45 PM »

Dual1ty

« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2023, 09:54:53 PM »
The other boy had a strong immune reaction and died at the hospital after being "treated" for a "viral infection".

The mom also administered ibuprofen besides insisting on taking him to the hospital - both things she shouldn't've done. Especially during COVID hysteria.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 10:19:08 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2023, 11:42:25 PM »
What's even the argument here, that the vaccine killed one of these boys after two years and the other after three years? And the millions of us who are still doing fine, we're just waiting until the poison eventually kicks in?

Eight year old weren't being vaccinated in 2021. Vaccination of children is a more recent phenomenon.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 11:50:11 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2023, 02:32:15 AM »

Eight year old weren't being vaccinated in 2021. Vaccination of children is a more recent phenomenon.

Children have been safely vaccinated for many, many years, but I take it you specifically mean the covid vaccine. Okay, fair enough. In that case, what's the connection between these deaths and the pro-vaccination campaigns they appeared in? Does appearing in a pro-vaccination campaign make you more likely to die from a vaccine? For that matter, what evidence is there that their deaths are related to vaccines at all?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2023, 08:13:13 AM »

Why are you using the FDA for a kid who was in Argentina and Israel reapectively?
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.business-standard.com/amp/article/current-affairs/argentina-to-start-covid-vaccination-of-children-aged-3-11-by-end-of-2021-121100200120_1.html?espv=1

Also, Blanko wasn't promoting covid vaccines and may not have gotten one.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 08:29:42 AM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2023, 09:39:59 AM »

It's Blanco and you're right, he was used to promote other vaxx. Since all vaxx are poisons, it is a moot point.

Ultimately, he was killed by iatrogenesis and that includes vaxx also.

Something caused him to have a strong immune reaction, and it's very likely that it was some vaxx. Doesn't really matter if it was some COVID vaxx or not, IMO (well, it would matter if the parents would publish his vaxx history).

There's also a point to be made that these boys didn't die suddenly, they died in hospitals - so it's not the right thread for them.

RIP anyways to the little ones.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 09:51:58 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2023, 10:11:33 AM »
Why are you using the FDA for a kid who was in Argentina and Israel reapectively?
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.business-standard.com/amp/article/current-affairs/argentina-to-start-covid-vaccination-of-children-aged-3-11-by-end-of-2021-121100200120_1.html?espv=1

That article doesn't tell the full story. At the end of 2021 Argentina approved emergency use of a Covid vaccine called Sinopharm, to give to children with comorbidity health issues. It was not officially approved at that time or meant for all children.

Argentina approves emergency use of Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccines for children

This article clarifies that it was specifically for children who had other underlying conditions:

Oct 2021 - https://en.mercopress.com/2021/10/05/argentine-health-authorities-finally-set-a-date-for-covid-19-vaccination-of-children-aged-3-to-11

"Argentina will start on October 12 vaccinating children aged between 3 and 11 who have other underlying conditions against COVID-19. Local health authorities have chosen the Sinopharm drug for the campaign."

The article describes various controversy from parent groups.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:49:38 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2023, 10:38:14 AM »
Pfizer didn't even distribute the approved formulation...
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Dual1ty

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2023, 01:10:36 PM »
I haven't seen any evidence that the Blanco kid got injected with that Chinese poison.

More likely than not some vaxx caused his reaction, but there's no evidence that it was "Sinopharm" AFAIK.

So you (Tom) are producing a debate about something which there is no evidence for.

That said, no kid should be vaxxed with anything. At all.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 01:12:11 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2023, 02:07:55 PM »
I haven't seen any evidence that the Blanco kid got injected with that Chinese poison.

More likely than not some vaxx caused his reaction, but there's no evidence that it was "Sinopharm" AFAIK.

So you (Tom) are producing a debate about something which there is no evidence for.

So... those kids who got a polio vaccine shouldn't have? 

Dual1ty

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2023, 02:10:38 PM »

Is it a big taboo in your vaxx cult to say that?

Oh my!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2023, 04:02:11 PM »

My argument is that he did not take that. Sinophram was a vaccine given in Argentina in late 2021 to children who had medical comorbidities. So no, it's not likely that he took that.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2023, 04:35:43 PM »

Is it a big taboo in your vaxx cult to say that?

Oh my!

No, more like human history really.
You should probably go find some old people.  Ask them about polio.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2023, 04:48:07 PM »
Wow, "the vaxx cult", like we're the ones on the fringes being duped into believing ridiculous things  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2023, 05:14:08 PM »
Yes, at one time polio was a problem, at least in the USA.  My parents had some religious reasons against the vaccine, but I and my siblings all ended up getting it anyway.  There were lots of pressure put on everyone to get vaccinated.  When in high school I can remember at least one student that had polio and his leg was all messed up. He hopped around as best he could and got by.  There was at least one other acquaintance that had it as well, but the effects were minor. The vaccine must have worked because I haven’t run across anyone with polio in over 50 years.   
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Dual1ty

« Reply #278 on: October 08, 2023, 06:32:38 PM »

If they're old enough they will also tell me how there used to be no autists like you back in the old days before mass vaxx. Now that people are more vaxxed than ever it's commonplace and you can't go one week without meeting someone on the spectrum or hearing about it. I wonder why?

Wow, "the vaxx cult", like we're the ones on the fringes being duped into believing ridiculous things  :D

Actually you are. Not part of the fringes, though. More like part of the mainstream corral with all the other clueless farm animals. BAAA!!

The vaccine must have worked because I haven’t run across anyone with polio in over 50 years.

- Is this how you do science?

- Yes, it is. BAAA!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 07:01:57 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2023, 07:18:57 PM »

If they're old enough they will also tell me how there used to be no autists like you back in the old days before mass vaxx. Now that people are more vaxxed than ever it's commonplace and you can't go one week without meeting someone on the spectrum or hearing about it. I wonder why?
Autism existed.  Facinsting read: the term was coined in 1911 (over 100 years after the first vaccine) to mean an excess of infentile fantasy in children.  But this was challenged and rewritten in 1972 to mean a deficiency of fantasy. 

1918 had the military made influeza vaccine to combat the spanish flu.  It was inconclusive.
1937 had the yellow fever vaccine, which worked.  Got the man a nobel prize.
1939 had the whooping cough vaccine which apparently wasn't 100% effective but went from 15.1 children/100 children to 2.3/100 children infection rate.  Not bad.
1954 had the polio vaccine.
1960 had a second type of polio vaccine.

So yeah, vaccines have been around longer than the definition of Autism.  And this wasn't because Autism didn't exist but rather it wasn't diagnosed properly.

Probably just called em Retard, slow, touched, posessed by satan, etc...