moons vanishing point
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:13:35 PM »
This is different from my other thread on the suns vanishing point. I feel the answers where decent enough and that that thread is dead. I want to state I'm not I'm an expert on none of this so if I'm completely wrong about something its a mistake please don't attack me just tell me what needs to be corrected.

The reason why I have a different thread for the moon is it has different properties from the sun. The sun is to bright to see surface detail unless you have special equipment. so here we go.

The moon orbits the (flat) earth much like the sun doing a west-east(possible the other way I cant remember) circle around the plate like shape of the earth. The moon remains the same brightness from moon set to rise because of the "dome" that acts as a lens and magnifies its light. The moon stays the same size from moon rise to set because of the same principle. is this correct?

My question is- Since the moon orbits the flat earth in a circular fashion and not in a strait path ellipse over head, like in the round earth model, should we not see an angular change through out the night of its features. elaborating on what I mean, If you face the south outer ring on the (flat) earth and look over your shoulder toward the moon rise it should be angled since its coming into your field of view from behind you and to the side. As it passes over head it will be strait (how we see the moon every night) then as it gets close to its setting point it will be angled the opposite as it was in its rise. If this is to hard to understand because a poor description I could try to make a video to explain it better.

You do not have to attack me, I'm never trying to be rude or insensitive. If it seems that way its a mistake please correct me politely.

Re: moons vanishing point
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 07:45:52 AM »
So, you're wondering about some details regarding a flat earth, yet you're convinced enough to believe in? Isn't that doing things in the wrong order?

Round earth fact can explain this easily.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Re: moons vanishing point
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:47:15 AM »
My question is- Since the moon orbits the flat earth in a circular fashion and not in a strait path ellipse over head, like in the round earth model, should we not see an angular change through out the night of its features.
Perhaps but that reasoning seems to presuppose that the reflective surface of the dome is constant.  For all we know, the curvature of the dome bulges in and out in harmony with the movement of the sun. 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8