Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #7160 on: November 24, 2020, 01:36:59 AM »
President-Elect Biden is winning by a landslide.

Nothing the state does or rules, or dismisses, matters when the issue is a case against the state. The only thing that matters is how the Supreme Court rules against the state, not how the state rules on its own integrity. It's still:

Trump: 1
Dems: 0

You mean IF the Supreme Court rules. Trump is rolling over, telling the GSA to proceed with the transition. Michigan certified. The walls are closing in. The fight that really matters is the GA senate run-odds, everyone except Qanon and you have accepted that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:39:43 AM by Rama Set »

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: November 24, 2020, 01:46:41 AM »
Trump WILL win and by the landslide it was, when the truth is acknowledged. Of course guys or girls like Roundy will still hang on to their garters to try to convince us they know sooo much.

The elections have been compromised for decades. Get with the program and understand you are nothing but worker bees for the elite few who have rat packed and control 100's of TRILLIONS of cash and assets globally.

Sooo, the elections have been compromised for decades, and for some reason the "elite few" decided to let Trump win four years ago but not this time, but he's still going to win anyway? This isn't very clear to me.

You have to take the time to listen to people in the know, not media shills. Start 1:20

"The Man Most Feared By The Deep State - Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne LIVE!"

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: November 24, 2020, 02:00:09 AM »
Trump is rolling over

He literally said the opposite though.

"I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

He told the GSA to go ahead as their lives were being threatened, and maintains that the case strongly continues in capital letters. That doesn't look like a concession to me. In the letter from Murphy at the GSA she is clear that Trump never even asked her to hold out, and that it was all her own doing.

So Trump never asked for her to delay the process, except in your own heads.

Trump posted that tweet to go ahead after she submitted that letter.

I know you want to spin this as a concession, because the left is desperate for some kind of concession, but it is not. Gore also got transition resources while legal proceedings were underway. Your fundamental mistake was to assume that Trump is a dictator mean man who was ever doing anything petty like telling her to hold out in an unprecedented and meaningless stand. He was not. That's all pure liberal fantasy.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:27:01 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #7163 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:12 AM »
Trump is rolling over

He literally said the opposite though.

"I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

He told the GSA to go ahead as their lives were being threatened, and maintains that the case strongly continues in capital letters. That doesn't look like a concession to me. In the letter from Murphy at the GSA she is clear that Trump never even asked her to hold out, and that it was all her own doing.

Interesting. I never said he conceded either. But he did recommend the GSA acknowledge Biden is President-Elect.

So Trump never asked for her to delay determination, except in your own head.

Speaking of things existing only in the imagination... I never thought that he did ask her to delay.

Trump posted that tweet to go ahead after she submitted that letter.

I know you want to spin this as a concession, because you guys are desperate for some kind of concession, but it is not. Gore also got transition resources while legal proceedings were underway. Your fundamental mistake was to assume that Trump is a dictator mean man and was ever doing anything petty like telling her to hold out. He was not. That's all liberal fantasy.

I never thought that. That’s your fantasy. I’ve always said that Trump’s goal in resisting accepting his obvious loss was to bilk chumps for donation money so he can retire campaign debt and fund his PAC. After that well has run dry, I think he will resign because his narcissism won’t allow him to lose, but maybe I’m wrong there. Then he will start the Trump News Network by acquiring OANN or Newmax and further erode public discourse. Then, provided he is healthy enough, he will run in 2024.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:28 AM »
It's all kind of moot anyway since Jman is the type of Christian who wishes pain and suffering upon his enemies anyway, so Trump is right up his alley.

God has a special sumptin for the demons and it ain't pretty, eternal torment. It's called victory Rama Set.

Jesus said.

I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come . . . Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He (John 8:21,24).

Summary

The Bible specifies who will be living in hell, or the lake of fire. This is their final judgment from which there is no escape. They include.

1. Hypocrites

2. Judas Iscariot

3. The Antichrist

4. The False Prophet

5. Satan

6. The Fallen Angels

7. All Unrepentant Sinners
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #7165 on: November 24, 2020, 02:40:50 AM »
It's all kind of moot anyway since Jman is the type of Christian who wishes pain and suffering upon his enemies anyway, so Trump is right up his alley.

God has a special sumptin for the demons and it ain't pretty, eternal torment. It's called victory Rama Set.

Jesus said.

I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come . . . Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He (John 8:21,24).

Summary

The Bible specifies who will be living in hell, or the lake of fire. This is their final judgment from which there is no escape. They include.

1. Hypocrites

2. Judas Iscariot

3. The Antichrist

4. The False Prophet

5. Satan

6. The Fallen Angels

7. All Unrepentant Sinners

Don’t try and scare me away from a good time!  Question: how often do you repent your wrath?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: November 24, 2020, 02:46:39 AM »
only after i nip an ear or body part :)

I can take those off verbally also......

Rama Set

« Reply #7167 on: November 24, 2020, 02:56:32 AM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: November 24, 2020, 03:05:06 AM »
It says PA Supreme Court, not US Supreme Court. They've been saying that they can't disenfranchise a single voter and not even allowing cases to get to the evidentiary hearing before dismissal. Trump is still winning.

Quote from: Tom Bishop
Nothing the state does or rules, or dismisses, matters when the issue is a case against the state. The only thing that matters is how the Supreme Court rules against the state, not how the state rules on its own integrity. It's still:

Rama Set

« Reply #7169 on: November 24, 2020, 03:05:54 AM »
It says PA Supreme Court, not US Supreme Court. They've been saying that they can't disenfranchise a single voter and not even allowing cases to get to the evidentiary hearing. By my determination Trump is still winning.

Quote from: Tom Bishop

How nice for you.  I am sorry I can't do the sort of mental gymnastics required for setback after setback to be seen as a win.  Wear it like a warm blanket, it's all the comfort you are going to get.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7170 on: November 24, 2020, 03:19:41 AM »
While it would be nice if the PA justices saw the error of their ways and realized that they were wrong and their state and system was wrong, and they were perpetuating flawed election legal processes rife with potential corruption, even if Trump won in the lower courts it would still be a bad thing for him.

If Trump won in the lower courts and it became drawn out it would just cost time. That judgement would just be appealed by the opposing party anyway; the Dems. Then it would have to go to appellate courts for review, all costing more time. The only thing that matters is the independent assessment by the Supreme Court, so it's good that these lower courts in the state don't want to deal with these cases. Best outcome.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:32:51 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #7171 on: November 24, 2020, 03:27:39 AM »
yeah definitely the best way to win a court case is to lose a shitload of court cases. really good legal points, though. "that decision is wrong about everything because it is wrong and not right." very persuasive argument, counsellor.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #7172 on: November 24, 2020, 03:29:17 AM »
Failing upwards is Trump's MO.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: November 24, 2020, 04:15:17 AM »
I'm already bored of the current narrative and far more interested in what it's going to be when Trump's loss is official. Will any of the "Trump is winning" folks admit they were wrong? Are these last couple of months going to be a collective mental block, like it never happened? Will it be a pivot from "Trump will win" to "he would've won if those libs didn't cuck him"? The possibilities are endless.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: November 24, 2020, 05:09:16 AM »
Gore also got transition resources while legal proceedings were underway.

You are incorrect.

Sorry, Trump fans: Al Gore was never considered president-elect
"The media never made a similar assertion about Gore in 2000, because he was never determined to have clearly won enough votes in enough states to win the presidency. The media never called Gore “president-elect” at all. And, in fact, the Washington Times never carried that front page, as it was quickly pointed out to Murtaugh. (He subsequently deleted his tweet.)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/13/sorry-trump-fans-al-gore-was-never-considered-president-elect/

And the GSA never “ascertained” Gore or Bush as the President Elect until after the SCOTUS ruling regarding the Florida count and after Gore's concession:

"The incoming Bush administration was not provided transition funds until Dec. 14, 2000, the day after former Vice President Al Gore conceded"
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-administration-denies-biden-access-to-transition-funds-echoing-2000-bush-gore-standoff-11604950154

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7175 on: November 24, 2020, 05:23:31 AM »
I'm already bored of the current narrative and far more interested in what it's going to be when Trump's loss is official. Will any of the "Trump is winning" folks admit they were wrong? Are these last couple of months going to be a collective mental block, like it never happened? Will it be a pivot from "Trump will win" to "he would've won if those libs didn't cuck him"? The possibilities are endless.

No, it'll be, "Trump totally won, but the deep state forced him out of office anyway, and now they're trying to throw him into jail on false charges!* It's our patriotic duty to tune into Trump America News Network each Sunday to watch Trump's weekly rant, and also to regularly donate to his legal defense fund. #StillMyPresident"

*This isn't to suggest that Trump is any real danger of being prosecuted or imprisoned in the future (he's not), only that he will undoubtedly label all actions taken towards him or his companies regarding his debts, lawsuits, or other legal issues as such, and his fans will of course enthusiastically shout his claims all the more louder.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 04:36:56 PM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: November 24, 2020, 08:16:04 AM »
I know you want to spin this as a concession, because the left is desperate for some kind of concession
Not me. :)
The longer this all drags on the more humiliating this gets for Trump, and the part of his fanbase who are still trying to do the mental backflips needed to pretend that he won. It's quite funny to watch some of you constantly trying to reframe loss after loss, humiliation after humiliation as wins for Trump. As Parsifal says, I wonder how this will play out. When the Electoral College votes Biden in will you still be clinging to further legal challenges. When those fail where do you go from there? At Biden's Inauguration are you expecting helicopters to swoop in and just before Biden takes the oath Trump will abseil from one of them, knock Biden out and take office while the crowd goes wild?

I suspect honk is right. As this nonsense is repeatedly shown up for what it is you'll just dig further down the conspiracy rabbit holes, continue to believe that "they" stopped Trump from taking his rightful place as President and probably keep sending money to him to pay off his debts. Enjoy the Trump News Network - full and exclusive unbiased covfefe of how brilliant Trump is 24/7
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7177 on: November 24, 2020, 09:54:32 AM »
Tom in 2023:
So Trump is getting geared up to deliver the bombshell that proves Biden's entire presidency was a sham and then the 2020 election will be nullified and Trump will take his earned 4 years as well as have every democrat arrested for treason.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7178 on: November 24, 2020, 10:20:27 AM »
2023, year of the Kraken

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: November 24, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
What annoys me about him (one of many things) is that he cynically presents himself as a Christian because he knows it plays well with a certain and quite large demographic. And, weirdly, it seems to work. Me and a mate at church have discussed this and we just don’t get it. Why are they falling for it? It’s such an obvious lie, can’t they tell they’re being played? Just look at how Trump talks and acts. Is this really the way a person with real faith acts? I mean, none of us are perfect of course but nothing about him makes me think that his “faith” is anything more than a thin and cynical veneer to win votes.
That would be an ecumenical matter.

The way he presents himself is much more in line with how many American churches work, especially small-town churches, often of unclear denomination. Their relationship with the faith is entirely different from (my narrow-minded presumption of) yours - whether you want to look at the small-town stuff or their "megachurches", it's really a far cry from more traditional European flavours of Jesus-worship. I'm sure if Trump wanted to play the role of a pious Catholic or Anglican, he'd have done his homework on the right cues to give off for that, but, as you said, he's preaching to a target demographic.

Trump America News Network
Can we make it TAN instead of TANN? Y'know, for skin-colour-related reasons?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 12:41:08 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume