Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: An experiment I want every single one of you to explain
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2017, 01:40:19 PM »
May I make a suggestion to anyone trying to disprove FET to Tom Bishop?

Advice: Quit now. You could put him into a rocket ship and send him to outer space with a camera and he would come back with pictures of a round earth in his hands and claim its still fake somehow...just give up...the guy can not even conceed that facts are facts..when you cant agree that 2+2 is 4, you will never convince a moron that 2 FErs plus 2 FErs equal 4 Idiots.

We may never convince him - and if we did, he'd probably still continue to deny it.

However, we can (and indeed are) making him look more and more stupid and less and less credible to other people who might come here.

He's been driven to deny basic math, basic science and to claim that diagrams cannot represent reality (right before he uses a diagram of his own).  He also contradicts himself left and right.  So "convincing Tom" is not the goal here.

Demonstrating, and doing so as clearly as possible, that FET does not, nor cannot work is all that is required.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?