Offline Gulliver

• View Profile
Re: Ask a Flat Earth Theorist Anything
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2015, 02:49:30 AM »
You do realize that Sonar uses sound waves but your picture depicts a weather balloon carrying a Radar reflector.

It may look like a radar reflector, but it is actually a hybrid of both a radar and sonar device. Both methods are used in gathering and creating data.
Given your history of not providing citations and believing that you need only say something to be credible, I hesitate asking, but do: Citations please. How did you determine that it;s a sonar device? What microphone could possibly hear sound reflected off such a device? Where is that diagram you committed to? Can you reproduce such data gathering and creating? Where is your data?
Don't rely on FEers for history or physics.
[Hampton] never did [go to prison] and was never found guilty of libel.
The ISS doesn't accelerate.

« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2015, 12:02:21 AM »
You do realize that Sonar uses sound waves but your picture depicts a weather balloon carrying a Radar reflector.

It may look like a radar reflector, but it is actually a hybrid of both a radar and sonar device. Both methods are used in gathering and creating data.
Given your history of not providing citations and believing that you need only say something to be credible, I hesitate asking, but do: Citations please. How did you determine that it;s a sonar device? What microphone could possibly hear sound reflected off such a device? Where is that diagram you committed to? Can you reproduce such data gathering and creating? Where is your data?
Sounds awesome, do it now,

« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2015, 09:53:01 PM »

I'm eager to see what work Vauxhall has accomplished to this end in the last three months. Was it put into another thread? A search for "sonar" yields nothing more recent than this discussion. Thanks!
Flatheads, Phillips heads—in the end, we're all tools.