totallackey

Re: Trump
« Reply #5620 on: June 08, 2020, 04:34:49 PM »
If you got the gist then you could have simply wrote, "Hey, you forgot to include the word 'not' in your post."

Do not try to act as if you would or could possibly conceive of doing anything helpful on this board.

Buh bye...

That would be putting words in your mouth.  I don't know you well enough to know if you had made a typo.  I had no responsibility to do anything, but I drew the quote to your attention, mentioned how it read and asked if that was what you meant.
Rama - "I got the gist."
Rama - "I had no responsibility to do anything..."

Yeah...probably best.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5621 on: June 08, 2020, 11:50:31 PM »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: June 09, 2020, 02:35:10 AM »
A lengthy stream of overly optimistic polls culminated in McLaughlin convincing his client, Eric Cantor, that he was leading primary challenger David Brat by 34 points in 2014. Cantor lost by 11, at which point leading Republicans began begging their party not to hire him.

I have no faith in polls whatsoever after what happened in 2016, but holy shit, this is ridiculous. I guess that's why Trump wants him.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: June 09, 2020, 03:17:23 AM »
Joe Biden explains why he has put forward no Economic Plan in his presidential campaign.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 03:19:17 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: June 09, 2020, 03:46:52 AM »
Joe Biden explains why he has put forward no Economic Plan in his presidential campaign.

I fail to see how Biden stumbling over words to explain a horrific death are evidence of anything related to his abilities.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5625 on: June 09, 2020, 05:23:53 AM »
It's remarkable how quick Trump fans are to bash his opponents for flaws that Trump himself exhibits most of all. Biden is an English professor compared to Trump. At this point, Trump fans might as well just start calling Biden fat. Make the fat jokes, insist that he's too fat to be the president and start a stupid hashtag to that effect on Twitter, launch pseudo-scientific analyses of the nutritional value and caloric intake of meals he's spotted eating, get Fox News to ask Biden to respond to the allegations, get Trump to weigh in on it with an "A lot of people are saying that Biden is too fat to be the president..." line, etc. Trump fans would do it all without a hint of irony.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:16:30 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: June 09, 2020, 10:45:08 AM »
There is a difference between how the two speak. Trump's language is the language or someone who lacks an education, but who maintains fluency. The way Biden talks reveals the opposite - he sounds like an educated man who's struggling to put his thoughts into words, he gets lost mid-sentence and doesn't always recover.

I'm not trying to say that one is better than the other, but you could definitely make cruel jokes about both flaws. You know, "bigly (big league) believe me, it's true, it's true" vs "turn on th-the radio, keep the record player on at night, MAKE SURE THE KIDS HEAR WORRRRRDS"
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

totallackey

« Reply #5627 on: June 09, 2020, 01:31:17 PM »

I fail to see how Biden stumbling over words to explain a horrific death are evidence of anything related to his abilities.
What abilities?

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: June 09, 2020, 02:33:32 PM »

What abilities?

The ability to give a damn, for starters. Far and above number 45.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: June 09, 2020, 02:44:44 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: June 09, 2020, 03:41:26 PM »
/photo/1

I've said before that not all Trump supports are evil, but this is the kind of idiot that makes me think it could be true.

Edit:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this guy? A Trump supporter mocking the murder of George Floyd AND doing it under the campaign of the POTUS? Is this for real???
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 03:44:59 PM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: June 09, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
The way Biden talks ... he gets lost mid-sentence and doesn't always recover.

Trump routinely fails to form complete sentences in the first place, so....
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: June 09, 2020, 06:29:59 PM »
"noche te ipsum"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: June 09, 2020, 11:20:24 PM »
Betcha nobody had this on their 2020 Bingo Card;

President claims 75-year old, pushed by two police officers, left bleeding from his ear, unconscious on the sidewalk, "fell harder than he was pushed" ...

https://imgur.com/gallery/uR9Ojpc

Nearly?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: June 10, 2020, 12:04:34 AM »

President claims 75-year old, pushed by two police officers, left bleeding from his ear, unconscious on the sidewalk, "fell harder than he was pushed" ...

Yeah, he was an antifa provocateur, according to the president. Stuff like this is amazing; I swear it's like he's in a downward spiral. The bullshit he's tweeting lately just has an air of desperation about it that feels new.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: June 10, 2020, 04:32:05 AM »

Yeah, he was an antifa provocateur, according to the president. Stuff like this is amazing; I swear it's like he's in a downward spiral. The bullshit he's tweeting lately just has an air of desperation about it that feels new.

Not just any antifa provocateur, but one needed to get close to scan the radio for used frequencies used by police so he could jam them.

I can only imagine he failed since he smashed his head on the sidewalk.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #5636 on: June 10, 2020, 09:45:05 AM »

What abilities?

The ability to give a damn, for starters. Far and above number 45.
That he has demonstrated when over the past 40 years?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: June 10, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
(Biden) The ability to give a damn, for starters. Far and above number 45.

in the last week. Spent time with George Floyd's family, empathising with them. Attended his funeral.

Trump managed a phone call, and did all the talking, wouldn't even listen to them.

Nearly?

totallackey

« Reply #5638 on: June 10, 2020, 02:26:33 PM »
(Biden) The ability to give a damn, for starters. Far and above number 45.

in the last week. Spent time with George Floyd's family, empathising with them. Attended his funeral.

Trump managed a phone call, and did all the talking, wouldn't even listen to them.
All tremendous resume stuff, if only he could remember doing it...

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: June 10, 2020, 02:46:55 PM »
All tremendous resume stuff, if only he could remember doing it...

... but you agree that he did it, right ...? You asked for examples, you got one.

Nearly?