Re: Official Sports Thread
« Reply #1301 on: November 06, 2021, 09:39:20 PM »
this game is cursed

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: December 29, 2021, 12:55:09 AM »
RIP John Madden. Absolutely ridiculous breakdowns of plays, but extremely likeable guy at all times on the air, which is way more than I can say for most of the prime time casters today. John really really loved football (🏈) and it showed. Gonna have to watch the doc that just got released now.

« Reply #1303 on: January 17, 2022, 04:07:01 AM »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 04:26:16 AM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 17, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »
Still not as good as the Bills performance.
Th*rk is the worst person on this website.

« Reply #1305 on: January 17, 2022, 03:11:34 PM »
Still not as good as the Bills performance.

you're right, it wasn't as good — it was 42069 times better.

GOT EM
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: January 17, 2022, 03:47:40 PM »
The Bills stomping on the Pats at home was pretty special for them. I can only imagine how many folding tables were lost on Sunday. Do you think smashing through one is more or less painful when it’s that cold out?

Now I just want Kyler to put up a similarly massive game tonight, cause why not?

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: January 17, 2022, 03:52:36 PM »
The Bills stomping on the Pats at home was pretty special for them. I can only imagine how many folding tables were lost on Sunday. Do you think smashing through one is more or less painful when it’s that cold out?

Now I just want Kyler to put up a similarly massive game tonight, cause why not?

It’s not just that they beat them. It’s that their offense was literally as perfect as could be expected. Every drive ended in a TD. More TD passes than incomplete passes. Didn’t have a play for negative yards until they kneeled on their second last play. That same play was the only 3rd they didn’t convert the entire game. It was absurdly good. Anyway, I just geeked out over the stats from that game.
Th*rk is the worst person on this website.