Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Satan comes to Oklahoma
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »
Based on the teachings of satanism vs Christianity (or really any of the three middle east religions) I wonder which people would really choose in a blind study.

Ex:
Would you worship a being who referred to his followers as sheep over one who demanded self-reliance?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 01:37:56 PM »
Based on the teachings of satanism vs Christianity (or really any of the three middle east religions) I wonder which people would really choose in a blind study.

Ex:
Would you worship a being who referred to his followers as sheep over one who demanded self-reliance?

Depends how you phrase it.

Would you worship a being who acts like a shepherd to his flock, caring for and looking after them from dangers or one eho demands that you go it alone, without any backup and constantly judge yourself to make sure you're not taking the easy answers?

I suspect many people would choose the former.

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 04:38:50 PM »
It would be difficult to phrase most questions, because something like "sheep" is a commonly known symbol in Christianity and people would probably know which answer was for which question.
I don't even care to find out what you're doing wrong, but I'm sure you're doing something wrong.