please identify music
« on: January 02, 2018, 12:22:48 AM »
hello flat earth people can you help identify some music from flat earth youtube videos first on a channel called scrawny2brawny the vid is titled NASA and the Flat Earth - A Global Conspiracy! and its the 2nd piece of music that starts at 5.55 and the other is on a channel called zeteticflatearth and the vid is titled FLAT EARTH - THE MOTIVE BEHIND GLOBE EARTH DECEPTION - Zetetic Flat Earth and the music starts at 22.45 and plays out to the end i would really appreciate it and i enjoy all the flat earth vids and im really really sorry for just throwing my question in without having anything to contribute any answers on that music please hit me up with an email at notdavesmith@outlook.com

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: please identify music
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 01:57:03 AM »
They're both examples of production music. Media companies build and maintain vast libraries of generic background music for use in their productions so that they don't rack up huge expenses commissioning new music for every show they make, or they license them to other companies to help them save money on music. You can find thousands of pieces just like them on YouTube, Audio Jungle and similar sites. I'm guessing the ones in those videos are royalty free tracks, since the videos seem like low/no budget productions, but in any case production music is what they are.